Chapter 4

This Year

 

We talked about the presentations until school ended at 3 o'clock.  When we were dissmissed, Jungkook and Taehyung ran to get their five other friends. They were also new at the school. Jungkook told us to wait in the hallways for them. 

After about 15 minutes, the school became less crowded. The door opened, revealing a really bright light. We covered our eyes for a minute, then adjusted to the lighting.  We looked up and saw seven guys.

 

 

The three of us squinted and looked closely at the guys.

"Jungkook? Taehyung?" Minjoo asked

"Course! Who else would it be?" Jungkook answered. "These are the guys I told you about. My friends." 

"Hey. We're BTS." A guy with greyish white hair said. "I'm Rapmon." He took his hand out of his pocket, and waited for Minjoo to shake his hands. Then Eunhae. And they shook his hands. Then it was me. As expected, I didn't give him my hand. I just nodded, and kept my cold expression on. 

"Ahem..." He coughed. 

"I'm Jin."

"Suga"

"Jimin"

"I'm J-Hope." 

 The seven guys introduced themsselves. 

"Thats...your real names?" Minjoo asked. 

"No.. some of us have stage names.. we don't really like people calling our real names, so...yeah.." Jin answered. Minjoo nodded her head in understanding. 

"Anyways, aren't you going to introduce yourselves to us?" Jimin asked. 

"Oh... I'm Minjoo." Minjoo said.

"I'm Eunhae." Eunhae said with a smile.

"Minah." I said, keeping my cold expression on. 

"......" Everyone was silent for a second.

" Heh.. She's like that." Eunhae explained. The others nodded.

"Hah! She's like our Taehyungie over here! Cold expression. Not social. All that stuf.." J-Hope said with a smile, and putting his arm around Taehyung. Taehyung immediately escaped from his grasp. I rolled my eyes at J-Hope's comment. 

"Aren't we gonna start? We don't have all day you know." I said impatiently, changing the subject. 

"Oooh yeah.." minjoo said.

"Okay..so......" Jungkook explained what they had to do durring the filming, and divided the parts. "We will be filming at the less.. modern part of the school that I've heared about here. It would cause more effect for the theme."

"....You meant the abandoned part of school?" Eunhae asked. "No one has been there for nearly two years.... " She said, feeling scared.

"Don't worry! Don't be scared, You've got 6 oppas and Jungkook here to protect you guys!" Suga said and ruffled Eunhae's hair. 

Minjoo and I,being not really scared or anything looked at him as if he was crazy. Then, I walked off to the abandoned part of the school without a word. I heared Minjoo and Eunhae sigh, then ran after me. Later, the guys did the same and caught up to me. 



When we got to the place, we opened the door, and revealed a pretty rundown, dirty and old place, but it was good for our song. It wasn't that bad, and we started to record the different scenes they had. I was actually surprised by their singing voices and their dancing skills. After about an hour or so, We finally rapped up and finally finished filming. Even though there were a few errors, the guys and Eunhae and Minjoo did pretty well.

Then, we went to a classroom that had a projector, and watched our short video. The guys sat on the desks as I hooked up the projector to my camera with Minjoo's help. The guys and Eunhae sat patiently. 

 


After watching, and being satisfied with our video, we left the school, and headed home. Minjoo, Eunhae and I were waiting at the front of the school for our parents to pick us up. Jungkook, Suga,Jin, and Taehyung were with us. While J-Hope, Rapmon, and Jimin walked home. 

After a while, Suga and Jin left, leaving Me, Jungkook, Eunhae, Minjoo, and Taehyung.  My mom came right when Taehyung's car came. We left, leaving Jungkook, Eunhae, and Minjoo. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.........I'm hungry........






 

SORRY! I haven't been updating much recently..... sorry......

ANYWAYS, BTS <3 

SOME BOYS IN LUV SPAM?!? 

LOL THESE ARE FUNNY....

 

 

 

 

 

 

AND LASTLY..... IMAGINE BTS CONFESSIN TO YOU LIKE THIS o.O <3 

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqhWHy0rrtM<<<<<<--------- BTS BOYS IN LUV

****FAINTS****** 

OK BYE....

Subcribe and Comment

<3