Chapter 11

This Year

 

 

We walked to the library, and went into a private room with a big table and chairs. We put down our stuff and Minjoo signed us up for the room. Awhile later, the boys came into the room and put their things down as Jungkook signed in.

 

“Yah! You girls have to share the food okay?!” Suga said.

 

“Duhh! Even though we love food so much, it would be SO rude of us to eat in front of your faces! WE’re not THAT selfish!” Eunhae said with a laugh.

 

We got our food out and started to eat and share food.

 

After a few minutes of eating, we got bored, and everyone was silent. I finished my soda bottle, and was just spinning it out of boredom. Then, Jin got an idea.

 

“Hey! Let’s play truth or dare!” He said, causing everyone to look up at him. “Let’s use Minah’s empty soda bottle. Is it alright?” He asks

 

“Sure.” I said, feeling that there is nothing better to do.

 

“Who’s in?” Jimin asks

 

“ME!!” Eunahae yells dying of boredom.

 

Everyone else agrees, and we play. Jin spins the bottle first. It lands on Jimin.

 

 “Dare.” He answers.

 

“Go ask a girl for her number, then wink to her.” Suga says

 

“Ughh!” Jimin complains but does so anyways. He turns to Minjoo.

 

“Can I have your number?” He asks.

 

“NO! ASK SOMEONE WHO ISN’T IN THIS ROOM!”  Everyone shouts.

 

“FINE!!” Jimin says. I turn to Minjoo.

 

 “OOooh! He wants your number!” I tease.

 

“Yah! It’s just a dare!” She defends.

 

Jimin walks out of the room and asks a girl for her phone number. He walks back, red as a tomato. We all laugh at him as he shows us the number.

 

Next, Jimin spins the bottle. We played a few more times. Suga spun the bottle, and it landed on me.

 

“Truth.” I answer.

 

“What is your ideal type?” Minjoo asks with a smirk. I roll my eyes and thought for a second.

 

“I honestly like older and mature guys. He has to be tall, hot, smart, can cook well, able to protect me when times are needed, look like or hotter than Mark oppa, treats me well and can stand me… only Minjoo and Eunhae understands that part. And yeah. “I answer. I spin the bottle, and it lands on Jungkook.

 

“Truth.” He answers as I drink from Eunhae’s ICEE

 

“If you could date anyone in this room, who would it be?” Rapmon asks.  Jungkook thinks for a bit.

 

“All you guys are disgusting. SO It’s gonna be one of the girls.” He said. “ Uhm…. It’s… Minjoo.” He said.

 

I looked at Jungkook, and started to cough, spitting my ICEE out a little on the person who was in front of me, which was Taehyung. Minjoo, who was sitting on my right, hit my back to help me with my breathing, after that, I started to laugh. Jimin grabbed a paper and gave it to me and also one to Taehyung. I wiped my mouth with it, and I saw the look in Minjoo’s eyes.

 

“He wants to date you!” I whisper to her and Eunhae so the guys won’t hear, teasing her. Minjoo looks up and turns bright red. Eunhae and I start laughing again as she hits my back harder to tell me to shut up.

 

After we finally calm down, we continue the game. The spinner/bottle points to Eunhae.

 

“Truth.”

 

“What is your ideal type?” Minjoo asks.

 

“What’s with you and ideal types?” I ask.

 

“I don’t know.” She answers. Then, she turns to Eunhae. “Answer!”

 

“Uhm… He has to be cute, funny, sweet, and sensitive, likes to cook and bakes well, smart, and likes singing.” She answers.  She spins the bottle, and it lands on Taehyung.

 

“Truth.” He answers.

 

“If you had to kill one person in this room to save a girl you liked, who would it be?” J-Hope asked.

 

“You.” He answered, pointing at J-hope.

 

“What!? Why me?!” J-hope panicked.

 

“Cuz… Why would you ask me that anyways?” He answered.

 

“Just because…” J-Hope answered.

 

“Yeah… I would kill you just because too.” Taehyung answered as everyone laughed.

 

“UGH! FINE THEN!” J-hope shouted.

 

Taehyung spun the bottle, and it landed on Minjoo.

 

“Dare. “ She answered. “I know what you two are gonna ask if I say Truth already.” She says, pointing at Eunhae and me.

 

“I dare you to go up to the guy over there reading the book and sit next to him. Then, take his book and throw it behind you guys. Bite your lips seductively and wink. Then, walk away from him.” I said while smirking. Eunhae High-fived me. And we laughed.

 

“I hate you guys!” Minjoo yelled as she stood up.

 

“Oohh! Jungkook’s gonna be jealous!!” I whispered, but loud enough for the guys to hear. They burst into laughter as we watch Minjoo.

 

Minjoo walks up to the guy awkwardly. She sits down next to him and looks at him. The guy shifts his eyes away from his book and to Minjoo. Minjoo looks away quickly, avoiding eye contact. The guy then looks back to his book awkwardly as Minjoo grabs his book and throws it behind them. The guy turns his head to where the book is, and turns to Minjoo. Minjoo bites her lips seductively and winks. I could hear the guys and Eunhae all bursting into laughter behind me. I also laugh as she walks towards us, covering her face.

 

The guy just looked at her, and went to get his book that was on the floor and tripped on his way. By that time, Minjoo had already made it back to the room, and was hitting me repetitively while we were all laughing.

 

Then, Eunhae’s phone rang.

 

“Hello? …Hey Mommy! ….Okay….. Outside the library right?.... Yeah. Picking up Minah too. …Okay bye.”  She said and hung up.

 

“Minah! My mom is here! Let’s go!” She said, as she paced up her stuff. I also packed up my stuff as Minjoo released me.

 

“What time is it?” Minjoo asked. Eunhae looked at her phone.

 

“It’s 4:30.” She answers.

 

“DUDE! YOU’RE LATE!” I yell at Minjoo.

 

“Oh ! My brother’s gonna kill me!”She yelled as she packed up her things and ran out the door faster than light.

 

“Wow… Time went by fast…” Jungkook commented.

 

“Yeah! Bye girls!” The guys called

 

Minjoo was already running to her brother’s school to pick him up, while Eunhae and I made our way to her car.

 

“You like Jungkook, huh?” I asked her. 

 

 



Like I said, here is the update! 

Subcribe, comment, upvote!