Chapter 17

This Year

Minah POV

After we finished eating, I stood up to throw away the trash. Taehyung also finished, and followed me to the nearby trash can. As I turned around and was about to walk away, I felt a light pull on my arm. I turned around and saw Taehyung holding on to my wrist.

“Aren’t you cold? You’re wearing so little.” He said. I looked down at my outfit. He was right. I was just wearing a black tank top with black shorts.

“I’m Okay.” I answered.

 He shook his head as released his rip off my wrist. He took his sweatshirt off and threw it lightly at me.

“Put it on. I don’t want you to catch a cold.” He said as he was looking at me.

I looked at him and blushed a little, doing what I was told to do. As I put on his sweatshirt, I couldn’t help but LOVE the smell that t smelled like. Call me weird, but it’s true. It smelled like….Taehyung….

“It smells like you.” I said while putting the sleeves and bringing it to my face. “And its warm!”

“Yah! Am I a dog?! I don’t smell like anything!” Taehyung defended. I laughed.

“Yes it does! It smells like you! This is my sweatshirt now!” I yelled as I ran away from him.  

“No! Yah! That’s my favorite sweatshirt!” He yelled. I ran, then turned around to stick my tongue at him.

“Yah! Minah! Car! Watch out!” Taehyung yelled as he ran towards me. 

.

.

.

Car?

I turned around, and the next thing I knew was that there was a car right in front of me.

Then, everything turned black.