Chapter 7

This Year
For the rest of the day, they sat and watch the rest of the class’ presentations.  When school finally ended, Minjoo, Eunhae, and I had already made plans with our friend from last year, Park Tae Hee, who was in the other class to take selfies outside of the school.
Jungkook wanted to tag along, but I eyed him weirdly. Thankfully, Taehyung dragged him away. 
So we met up with Tae Hee outside the school and took selfies. We talked to her about life, and walked her to the bus stop near the school. Her bus came, and she left. Then, the three of us walked to the shop nearby to get some food and to relax after school. 
 
The next few weeks passed quickly. Our schedule was the same as always, and we spent a lot of our time with Jung kook and Taehyung. 
We grew closer, and talked more. I didn’t feel awkward with them anymore, but Minjoo, Eunhae, and Jungkoook were always together, leaving me alone with Taehyung all the time. Eunhae and Minjoo were not that close to Taehyung as me, and I wasn’t that close to Jungkook as they were to him.  Taehyung and I found out that we had a lot in common. We would talk every time we were left out from Eunhae, Minjoo, and Jungkook’s conversations. 
I was getting suspicious that Eunhae, Minjoo, and Jungkook were getting too close to each other, and I didn’t like the feeling of it. It seemed that things were going to get complicated very soon.