Chapter 15

This Year

Taehyung POV

 

““No! You just saved my life, and now, you’re paying for my food? I don’t want to be a burden.”  She argued

 

This got me infuriated. The girl I like tells me that she’s a burden. I couldn’t control myself. I dragged her out of the supermarket and pinned her to the wall.

 

“You’re not a burden. You never were and never will be. Okay?” I said as I looked into her eyes. She looked back at me with puzzled eyes.

 

“But-“She started. I couldn’t stand it. I had an urge to kiss her to shut her up. The demon inside of me came out and I kissed her. It was sweet and gentle kiss. My first kiss. I was expecting her to push me away, but she didn’t. She didn’t do anything.

 

The moment didn’t feel real. I thought I was imaging things. And if it was a dream, I wish it would never stop. If it was reality… I wish time would stop.

 

I didn’t want it to stop. I dropped my arms lower until it came in contact with her waist. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her body closer to mine and deepened the kiss. After a few seconds, her lips started to move like mine. It took me by surprise. I thought that she would actually push me away and slap me. But she didn’t.

 

It gave me some confidence.  I enjoyed the moment, wishing it would never stop.

 

But unfortunately, my wish wasn’t granted. I felt a light push on my chest. I opened my eyes and saw Mina pushing me, trying to escape from my grasp. I didn’t want to let go of her, but I had to respect her too… so I let reluctantly let go of her waist and she started to back away with confused and scared eyes, looking to the ground. 

 


Another update as I said before

Love yall