Chapter 23

This Year

MINAH’S POV

Taehyung slipped on some soup that he spilled on the floor, and fell flat on his face. I couldn’t help it. I burst out into laughter. He looked at me with a scared yet confused face, but I couldn’t stop laughing. Neither could my parents, sister, and brother.

Taehyung quickly ran to the bathroom, embarrassed.

“It’s raining hard outside.” My dad commented, looking out the window.

“It is, isn’t it? It’s also getting late! It’s already night!” My mom replied, also looking out the window.  

“Minah. Follow me.” He said, heading to his room.

I stood up, confused, and followed him into his room.

--

Bring this to the boy.” He said, handing me a pair of his pajamas. “He will have to stay the night. Let him change into this.” He said, and left his room.

I stood there surprised. My dad was actually letting him stay the night, AND giving Taehyung HIS pajamas to wear?! Is this real?!

I smiled. I knew my dad would like him.

I skipped out of his room, and knocked the bathroom door where Taehyung was in.  

“Y-yes?” He shuttered, probably thinking that my dad was knocking and that he would have to face more embarrassment.

“It’s me, Taehyung-ah.” I said, softly.  The door opened almost immediately as he pulled me in.

“MINAH! GOSH! IM SO DEAD!” He started to panic and pace around the bathroom.

“Taehyung-ah. Calm down!” I whispered, holding onto his arm.

“Minah! Is your dad going to kill me now?!” He asked, pulling onto his hair.

“Hey. What happened to the ‘im so confident Taehyung’ ? Where is the Taehyung that is calm no matter what?” I asked him.

“MINAH!!” He yelled/whispered.

I laughed and handed him my dad’s pajamas.

He looked at it, but didn’t take it, and looked at me. I took his hands, and placed them in it.

“You will have to stay here the night. It’s raining. My dad says to change into these. Give me your dirty clothes when you come out.” I said, giving him a quick peck on the cheek, then leaving through the door, leaving him surprised. 

 



Hey guys! Short chapter....  Mianhae! I'll update more.... 

 Anyways, I'm planning to write another fanfic after i finish my current ones. I'm just brainstorming ideas, and i need your help!