Chapter 1

This Year

     

 

 

When the teacher walked in, we all sat down with our backs straight. The teacher introduced himself. 

"Hello class. I am Mr.Park. You can cal me Saem or just Mr.Park." He told us a little about himself and how he have traveled to many different parts of the world. He fascinated us about is adventures and vacational sites. "Now that I have introduced myself to you, why don't you introduce yourselves to you classmates. Starting from....you." He said and pointed to a boy with big glasses and a bowl cut hair.

"Anneonghasseo. I'm Park Minwoo-imida." He said. 

"Anneonghasseo. I'm Shin Hye Sung."  The class continued to introduce themselves, then it was our turn. 

"Anneong. I'm Lee Eun Hae." 

"Anneong. Han Minjoo."

"Park Minah." I said, without saying Anneong. I had my head leaning on my hand, not bothering to look up, and continued to doodle in my notebook and day dream about my Got7 oppas.  

Then, it was the two boys that sat in front of us. 

" Ayo wassup!  Joongkook here." The guy said with a cheeky grin

"V" the other guy said 

"No nicknames please." Mr Park said.

V sighed. "Taehyung" 

After everyone was done introducing themselves, class went on. All we did was review what we did last year, so that the teacher knew that we were all at "the same pace"  

After two hours of boring lessons, the bell rang, signaling that it was time for a 30 minute break. Then it was back to the classroom for another two hours before we can get our lunch. So anyways, it was time for break! The three of us ran out of the classroom, and went to our usual palce to just hang and chill at- the school garden. 

   But when we got there, we saw two fmiliar guys sitting there, talking.

 

 

 



Heyy new story. I hope you like it. 

Subcribe and comment!! <3