Chapter 13

This Year

Taehyung POV

I was running out to grab some breakfast because I was bored and didn’t feel like cooking. I walked around my neighborhood and went into the supermarket. Before I stepped in, I saw someone being dragged by 5 men to an ally.

I was about to ignore it, but I heard a familiar voice call out.

“Let Go!” Someone yelled. I immediate recognized the voice. It was Minah’s. Without thinking, I saw 5 men corner her to a wall.

“What’s a girl like you doing here all alone?” A man asked as he grabbed her arm.

“You look kinda bored right now.” Another said

“Yeah, You wanna have some fun with us?” Another asked as he was about to touch her face.

Without another word, I stepped in and grabbed the man who was about to touch Minah’s face arm.

“Yah. What are you doing to my girl?” I said without thinking and glaring at all 5 men.

“Pfft! And who are you?” The guy asked as he struggled to get away from my grasp

 “Her boyfriend. Got a problem?” I answered. I could see Minah looking at me weirdly. She better thank me for this later.

Without another word, I beat the 5 guys up easily and grabbed Minah’s hands. I dragged her out of the ally.

“Thanks.” She said.

“You’re welcome.” I replied.

We stood there awkwardly and looked around. I didn’t know what to say.

“Uhm… about you being my boyfriend….” She started. I sighed. Fine. I’ll admit it. I like her. I love her. As much as I love her since the day we first met, I couldn’t confess to her. It was love at first sight. When I first laid my eyes on her, my heart wouldn’t stop beating weirdly. I would just start to get nervous around her. Seeing her laugh puts me immediately to heaven. I just want to protect her and to be her boyfriend… but I’m too scared to confess. Hopefully I will have enough courage to… but now, I’m too scared to do anything that might ruin our friendship.  My ego is just too big.

“Don’t think about that too much. It’s just… something I just came up with while I saw you getting dragged.” I said. No… I want to be your boyfriend for real. When I heard your voice… I couldn’t help but feel scared that something might happen and that I would be losing you… even though you’re not mine.

“Oh… What are you doing here anyways? Were you… perhaps stalking me?!” She asked.

I widened my eyes. Hey. As much as I like this girl, I wouldn’t be stalker her! That’s just… plain creepy.

“No! I was just too lazy to cook so I came out to buy breakfast!” I defended

“Oh… Speaking of breakfast, I was about to get breakfast here too. Wanna join me. Boyfriend?” She asked, stressing the word ‘boyfriend’.

Gosh. She’s killing me. But I won’t let this chance slip away! This is my chance to be with her! But… I won’t ask her out… yet.

“Sure.” I said cooly. But inside, I was freaking out.

“It’s a date!” She said and grabbed my arm and dragged me into the supermarket

STOP TORTURING ME!!! 


Another update as I said before 

Okay I'll try to update again soon

COMMENT UPVOTE SUBCRIBE 
GIVE ME IDEAS!!