Chapter 20

This Year

Minah POV

“Let me rephrase that. You’re my girlfriend and we’re together, right?!” He asked

“Uhm…” I started. I admit that I also love him from the very start, but wanted to play hard to get…but what should I do now? Should I tell him the truth?

“Yeah… We’re together.” I said, smiling at him.

Without a word, he pushed me down from my sitting position on the bed; and then I was now lying down.  I bit my lips and blinked in surprise as he smirked.

His head lowered, and his lips were on my ears.

“I love you.” He said, huskily in my ears.

He then kissed my lips hard. His lips were moving slowly against mine. It was tempting, so I kissed him back. Our lips moved in sync as we kissed. He was practically on top of me, with his arms were on my side, supporting himself. 

We continued to kiss for a few minutes, but was interrupted by a cough.

“I hope I wasn’t interrupting anything, but you’re free to go home now. Here are the painkillers Doctor. Jung said earlier and the close you were wearing at the scene. It has all been washed and is fresh and clean.” A nurse said, handing Taehyung a bottle of painkillers and a bag that contained the clothes.

“Thankyou.”  I said politely and bowed.  The nurse smiled and left.

 

“Let’s get you home. It’s already 4 in the afternoon. Your parents should be worried.” Taehyung said.

“Alright. Can you leave for now?”  I asked, pointing to the door.

“No. I’m taking you home. I’m not leaving until I see you in your house safe and sound.” Taehyung said. I laughed.

“I meant that you should leave for now. I need to get changed.” I said, laughing again.

“Oh…Yeah of course. I’ll be right out.” He said and blushed, running out of the room. 

Cutee’ I thought, and laughed his behavior.

After I put on my shorts and Taehyungs sweatshirt, I opened the hospital door and saw Taehyung waiting patiently outside. He turned around when he heard the door open.

“You’re done changing! Let’s go home now.” Taehyung said, taking my hand and squeezing it gently.

“Home?” I asked

“Your home.” He said, giving me a peck on my forehead. I smiled as we made our way out of the hospital.

“Hey Taehyung?” I asked nervously.

“Yes babe?” He asked, averting his eyes from the street to me.

“Can we keep our relationship a secret at school? And about me in the hospital too. And my parent won’t be happy if they find out I have a boyfriend.” I said, looking into his eyes.

“Sure. As long as you’re dating me and only me.” Taehyung grinned cheekily.

“Ofcourse not! I’m also dating Mark Oppa! Oh wait, never mind. He’s my husband!” I teased. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a tight hug.

“Mine.” He said in my ears, send chills down my spine. “And only mine.” He said gently.  I laughed.

“Of course.” I said, giving him a light peck on the lips.

 

When we reached my house, I saw that my mom was looking out the window, eyeing Taehyung suspiciously.  

 



 

Sorry... I at kissing scenes... anyone wanna help me? LOL