Chapter 10

This Year

Minah POV

 

After school, Eunhae, Minjoo and I were going to head to the library to just hang out until our parent’s come. I was going to go to Eunhae’s parents store after school, because it was a Friday, so I would leave when she does.

 

To our surprise, we saw BTS walking towards the library as well.

 

 “Hey! You guys going to the library too?” Suga asked.

 

“Yeah. But we’re going to stop by the store across the street for some food first.” Eunhae answered.

 

“Really? We’re going there for food too!” Rapmon exclaimed.

 

“Let’s go together!”  Jimin said. I eyed the girls. They looked at me too. We smirked. We knew what each other were thinking.

 

“Okay! You guys are paying for our food!” I said, and ran across the street to the store, with the girls running behind me.

 

“Wha-“ Jungkook started.

 

“Aish! Whatever! How much can those girls eat anyways?” Jin said, cutting Jungkook off.

 

The guys then ran after us and we entered the store.

 

“You guys are paying right?” Minjoo asked

 

“Yeah. It’s being a gentlemen, How much can you guys eat for snack anyways?”  J-hope said.

 

We smirked at each other. This is our chance! We can get what we want, without having to beg me to pay for everything!

 

I grabbed 6 bags of chips, 2 king size snickers bar, some fried chicken and a bottle of soda.

 

Eunhae grabbed 4 bags of chips, 5 King size Hershey bars, a small box of pizza, and some Icee.

 

Minjoo grabbed 7 bags of chips, 3 packs of skittles, a small apple pie, and bubble milk tea.

 

We made our way to the boys who were at the cash register. We put all our food down on the counter and could see that all the people in the store were looking at us. We looked at the guys who were standing there with their mouths open.

 

“Yah. Close your mouths before a fly flies in.” I said.

 

“Aren’t you going to pay?” Minjoo asked.

 

 “Hello?” Eunhae said as she waved her hand in front of Suga’s face.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 After a few minutes of frozen and shocked faces, the guys finally woke up from their ‘dream’.

 

“Oh! You’re awake! Now whose gonna pay?” Minjoo asked.

 

 “You guys are gonna eat all that?” Rapmon asked.

 

“Yea… why else would we come to the store?” Eunhae said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

 

“I thought all girls watch their diets because they don’t want to get fat.” Jimin said

 

We looked at each other. Then, we bursted into laughter. Everyone were looking at us again.

 

“THAT... IS … The funniest thing I ever heard of!” Eunhae said, in between fits of laughter, while grabbing onto the counter to support herself.

 

“We watch our diets?! We do the total opposites! We eat whenever we want and whatever we want! I’m pretty sure that Jungkook and Taehyung heard or saw us eat in class at least a couple times!” Minjoo said, also while laughing.

 

Now, the others turned to Jungkook and Taehyung.

 

“Uhm.. To be honest, I haven’t seen or heard you eat in class.” Jungkook said “Have you?” He asked Taehyung.

 

“Nope.” Taehyung answered.

 

“Uhm… are you going to pay or not?” The cashier asked, breaking our conversations.

 

The three of us looked at each of the guys. The guys sighed, put the things they bought on the counter.

 

“How much is it?” Rapmon asked. The three of us looked at each other and smiled, then high fived each other. What’s better than food? … It’s food that you don’t have to pay for of course!

 

“$124.67” The cashier answered. ( USD because I don’t know the Korean currency and how to  convert )

 

“We each pay $17.81” Jimin says, doing the calculations in his head quickly.

 

The boys all got their wallets out and paid for the food. We stuffed the food into our backpacks and carried the rest that couldn’t fit. The guys looked at us as if they regretted paying for us and followed behind.

 

Minjoo, Eunhae and I turned around, and stuck our tongues at them. Then, we ran to the library with the food and they were following behind. 

 

 




Hey

 guys! I'll try to update more because it's SUMMER TIME!!! 

Going to LA tomorrow so I might not update for a few days, but I'll try to update again today! 

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE!! <3

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!