II

My Sister is Marrying...Kim Jongin?!

Aika and Jongin swiveled their heads to look at you. You stood up still like a rock.

“Ah, you must be surprised that my boyfriend’s an EXO member? I don’t know you know him!” Aika walked towards you while tugging Jongin’s arm.

“Uh, yeah. Hi, I’m Kai. But call me Jongin.” He drew his lips on a lopsided grin.

You stood there, averting your eyes from Aika’s to Jongin. Expressionless. Speechless.

“______? What’s the matter?” Aika inquired.

You glared at your sister. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

Aika smiled anxiously at you. “I was wondering if it will surprise you.”

You let out a nervous chortle, yet a sarcastic one. “Ha ha ha ha! Oh yeah, I’m surprised!”

“I’M REALLY SURPRISED BECAUSE YOU, KIM JONGIN, THE VISUAL OF THE 12-MEMBER GROUP EXO, WHO WAS BORN ON JANUARY 14, 1994 LIVING WITH YOUR PARENTS AND SISTERS AND YOUR DOGS, IS DATING MY SISTER!” you bellowed at both of them. They looked at each other, completely befuddled at your reaction.

“______....” Aika dribbled the words off.

“Don’t talk to me.” You straightened yourself.

Jongin approached you, leaving Aika behind him. “Actually, we’re getting married in three weeks. And we’ll have you as our bridesmaid.” He said in a soft tone and smiled.

*Gosh, Kim Jongin really smiled at me?!

Not a perfect time to be starstrucked.*

“My bias is marrying my sister?!” You bellowed once again and gaped at them. You wouldn’t want your first day in Korea to be ruined this day.

Especially not because of your bias.

“____, I didn’t know really I am sor—“ Aika furrowed her eyebrows and held your arm.

You swiftly jerk your arm away and looked at her with glistening eyes. Your mind couldn’t take these perplexing happenings at once.

“I…I need to rest. My head is pounding, okay.” You lowered your head and walked towards the car to put your baggages on the back, but Jongin followed you.

“Let me do it.” He offered, looking at you.

*I looked back at him.

Oh my god. His face is so close to me.

I want to touch that delicate face.

That jawline, I want to it so bad.

Those lips, I want to crash mine on his.

Hmmmm…*

“Hey ______?” Jongin’s voice snapped you out of my reverie. You shook my head and smiled lightly at him.

“T-thank…you…” You stuttered. You smiled once again and opened the door at the backseat and quickly seated. You put a hand on your chest as you take heavy breathings.

*Kai talked to me. Kai smiled at me.

Kai will be engaged to my sister.

Why am I feeling this way? Is it because my bias is going to marry my sister and I’m jealous of her? Or is it because my sister will finally live a life without me?*

Before you notice it, the car is already moving out of the airport.

“So, I am your bias, huh?” Jongin smirked at the front mirror to look at you.

A chill suddenly went down on your spine.

“Yes.” You smiled widely at him. He chortled and straightened himself at his seat.

“I am really handsome, aren’t I?” He chirped. Aika choked and looked at him seriously.

“Don’t be so full of yourself, young man.” Aika shook her head and pecked his cheek.

Your eyes widened at that intimate act.

*SERIOUSLY? YOU WILL DO THAT IN FRONT OF ME? THIS IS GETTING ON MY NERVES.*

“WAAAAAAAAAAH!” You closed your eyes as you yell loud enough to bring the moving car into a sudden halt. Your noise was followed by Aika’s yelling. You bumped your head on Kai’s headrest.

“What was that?! Are you okay?” Kai looked at the back to examine you.

You opened your eyes and shook your head rapidly. “N-nothing. I just..I think I found a…snake there on the r-road. Yes, I’m okay.” You smiled sheepishly.

“A snake?!” Aika scoffed. “You know, you scared me to death.” Aika looked deep in your eyes. That kind of stare that means more that what is said, as if it implies something more serious than the word uttered.

“I’m sorry.” You mouthed her.

She smiled apologetically and reached for your hand. “We’ll talk later.”

You nodded and smiled back.

A painful and forceful one.

Jongin sighed audible enough to be heard. “ It's okay. Let’s keep going.” He said and drove the car once again.

“I’m glad you didn’t hurt yourself.” Jongin glanced at Aika and caressed her cheek.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” You yelled stubbornly. Jongin hit the break and bumped his head on the steering wheel while Aika bumped hers on the drawer in front of her.

“I believe it’s not because of a snake!” Kai suspiciously looked at you.

You just grinned at him teasingly.

 

How worse could you handle the interactions between them today?