XV

My Sister is Marrying...Kim Jongin?!

Once you got to Jongin’s room, there were many people clustered inside it made you unable to hitch a breath for a moment.

“Taemin-ah!” Jongin clamped his hand at the back of a tall white black haired man. The man turned around and smiled as soon as he recognized Jongin’s face.

“Jongin!” His grin stretched upwards while your jaw fell dangling on the floor. Lee freaking Taemin is in here. In this room.

“My god.” You whispered to yourself, didn’t mind restraining your awe to escape. Your world suddenly stopped and it was the beating of your heart that can only be heard. Jin glanced at you and nudged your arm.

“I’m more handsome than my hyungs.” Jin brushed his thumb across his chin.

You were woken up from our trance by Jongin’s pat on your shoulder. “Meet ______, Aika’s sister.”

You smiled at him. Taemin held your gaze for a moment before drawing his lips into a grin. A big one.

“SHINee’s Taemin imnida.” He bowed, keeping his grin with him.

“I’m _______. It’s re-really nice t-to meet y-you, Taemin oppa. I am really a big fan of yours.” You could feel your face burning, you wanted to slap yourself.

Taemin let out a soft chuckle.

“I thought you were my fan?” Jongin teased with a pout. You felt your face reddened more, you wanted to stab yourself. This godforsaken man is utterly cute.

You nodded. “I’m also a SHINee fan, a Shawol. I both like you.”

“Ah, I can’t believe it!” Jongin grabbed his head with his hands and thrashed his head on the side. Taemin laughed and you laughed along with him.

Don’t worry Jongin, there might be a scrads of man in my mind, you’re still the one who takes over of them all.

Jin was standing behind you, making faces at your back.

“Seokjin! What are you doing there?” Taemin tilted his head to get a better look on Jin.

“Ah, nothing hyung.” Jin brushed off.

“So let’s get going? Mr. Cho is already beckoning at us.” Jongin said, and you all followed his lead.

 

“________! Faster!” Mr. Cho hollered, gesturing you to move faster. You swore under your breath before asking him. “What’s it that I can help?”

“There are already labels there. Take down the measurements I’m going to tell you everything in order; I’m going to measure them.”

You nodded.

This is the time. You could hear your sub-conscious laughing evilly.

“Jin, you go first because I’m going to ask you to do something later on.” He pulled Jin in front of the mirror.

He slid his hands on the tape, measuring Jin’s neck. “16 inches.”

“16 inches.” You repeated and wrote ’10 inches’.

Mr. Cho moved to his chest. “38 inches.”

“38 inches.” You repeated and wrote ’32 inches’.

Then to his shoulders, “32 inches.”

“32 inches.” You repeated and wrote ’25 inches.’

“Done!” Mr. Cho strtched his arms upward and muttered something to Jin. It must be an order because Jin nodded and walked out from the room.

Next were Jung Ah and Jung Hee.

Finally, it was Taemin’s turn.

“Okay, move here.” Mr. Cho cooed while he put his hands on Taemin’s hips, guiding him in front of the mirror. You gasped at the interaction.

“W-wait..” You stuttered and turned around to throw up your non-existent puke.

“________-ah..” Taemin called you and you rapidly turned to the mirror only to see his smile. You swore to yourself you’re going to melt sooner or later.

“Oppa?” You raised your eyebrows, giggling internally at that very moment you just called him “oppa” because you had the right to. Because he’s already your friend. You giggled once again.

“Who do you think could dance better? Me or that Usher-lips?” His eyes turned into beautiful crescent moons.

“15 inches!” Mr. Cho said and you were stabling yourself to write it down.

“Umm..” You gulped. Will you say that he is better than Jongin not just to let him down? Or will you say the truth.

“Come on, Jongin’s not here.” Taemin chuckled.

“36 inches!” Mr. Cho almost yelled, mostly agitated that Taemin was paying attention to you.

Curiously, you scanned through the room and saw Jongin leaning on the wall on your right, looking at you while wiggling his eyebrows.

He’s listening.

You gulped again.

“Jongin.” You muttered, almost indistinctive. Taemin widened his eyes at you.

“I told you he isn’t here! Aw!” He frowned. It was too genuine not to notice.

“30 inches!” Mr. Cho yelled this time and you rolled your eyes over him before writing it down.

You turned your head to Jongin and he gave you a wink. You gulped the lump stuck in your throat.

“Even if he isn’t here, no matter where he is, I will always choose him.” You said with a small smile.

After Mr. Cho taking Taemin’s measurements, he faced you and patted your head.

Mr. Cho grabbed the notebook from your hands and left while holding your gaze with a glare.

“Hey young lady,” he cleared his throat. “I suspect you’re missing out everything around you because you’re so absorbed over a single thing that you don’t notice there are other stuff you could dwell your time to.” He flashed his teeth.

“What do you mean?” You tilted your head.

“Figure it out yourself.” Taemin smiled. “Ah, I should go now. I’m looking forward to the day you get what I mean. Bye.”

“Bye.” You waved hesitantly. On his way out he saw Jongin and shook his head in disbelief. Jongin had punched Taemin’s stomach before they head out.

You sighed, pondering about the words Taemin left you to think of.

When you scanned through the room lately, it was Jongin who you first noticed. You were so focused on finding him that you didn’t notice the other people who were passed by your gaze.

Not even him who was watching you there taking notes, smiling, muttering to yourself, and talking to his sisters and his brother’s bestfriend all that time.


EYYYYY i'm so sorry for updating late /cries a han river/ I hope you enjoy this chapter! Have a great day!  💗