IV

My Sister is Marrying...Kim Jongin?!

Aika came to face you and hold your hands.

“You’re thinking the wrong thing, ______. Those were Jongin’s used clothes. He changed his attire fast before we fetch you, thinking that those clothes” she paused to point at the bed. “depicts a more idol look.”

“You know I always stalk Jongin on the internet but I was wondering, how did he hide this to the media?” You tilted your head slightly, waiting for her answer.

“He talked to his label and said that he would quit if they would not allow this relationship.” Aika smiled thinly.

*That’s how much he loves my sister. Why must I be the unlucky one?*

“Oh God.” You groaned as your tears streamed down your face. You took off your hands from your sister’s grip and seated at the edge of the bed.

“_______, I didn’t know this would hurt you. It’s my fault, I haven’t talked to you much in a while. I should have told you earlier.” Aika chased you, seated beside you to give you a warm hug.

“And in the end, you will still love each other. Right.” I ran a palm on my cheek.

“_________....” Aika tightened the hug. “You have to accept it.”

You pulled away from the hug to face her. “Accept it? That would be harder than you think it is, Aika.”

That’s right. You needed time to accept that this is for the sake of your sister’s happiness. But no, your stubbornness still reigns within you.

“Fine.” Aika nodded slowly with sympathy on her face. “Anyway, we thought of having the wedding in Kai’s hometown, in Busan since he misses his family a lot.” { a/n: so let’s just think that Kai’s hometown is Busan okok lol /slapped/ }

You sniffed and looked at her. “And then?”

“And then we’re planning to live at their house with you.” Aika smiled lightly.

You blinked for a moment. *I am living with my own bias……..with his wife?! Heck no!*

“No, that would be hassle. And who would take care of your apartment? Of the house we left in China? It’s only ME who’s left all the responsibilities.” You said in a serious tone as you watched your sister awashed by guilt.

“__________, you have to understand. Jongin knows how much I care for you that’s why he supported my idea. Plus, he wanted you to be a part of the family. You have to consider this.” Aika said confidently.

You exhaled deeply and looked at her. “When will be leaving?”

“Tomorrow.” Aika sheepishly said.

You put all your might to act as normal as possible as things are happening so fast now in your life. You can’t just let them plan and do whatever they want with you without your consent.

*Now, it’s my time to do my thing without your consents.* Your sub-conscious smirked.

You smiled brightly at your sister as if nothing happened. “Okay! That would be fun since I don’t have to unpack that much.”

Aika smiled back although she seemed a little bewildered by your sudden smile. “O-okay. It’s good to hear that you are coming with us.”

You draped an arm on your sister’s shoulders. “Why wouldn’t I? I want to help in organizing a beautiful wedding! Plus, I want to meet my bias’- oh no I mean your soon-to-be-husband’s family.” You giggled.

Aika flashed a genuine smile. Then someone entered the room.

“Hey girls, what’s up?” Kai greeted with his hands on his pockets. Your heart skipped a beat as you recognize his sight.

“She’s coming with us.” Aika chimed the good news to Kai.

Kai looked at you and smiled widely. “Really?! I promise would be seriously fun! There are many things we could do together there!”

*Together.*

Aika butted in. “That’s right! He said the three of us could bike around the beautiful scenery there.”

You furrowed your eyebrows at her, drawing your arm away from her. “Hey, he said together, like it’s only the two of us. That clearly means you are not coming with us.”

You suddenly felt proud of yourself because you meant saying that.

Kai walked closer to you and chuckled. “Aika, did you forget that you can’t ride a bike?”

You chuckled with him. “Because she couldn’t balance herself.” For a moment, you felt happy bullying your sister together with Jongin.

*Together.*

*We will be together soon.*

Aika frowned and slapped your arm then afterwards, Jongin’s arm. “That’s enough, you two!”

All of you laughed in unison. Then Kai pecked Aika’s forehead. “I’m sorry, baby. But that’s the truth you have to accept.”

*Ugh. Disgusting.* You rolled your eyes away from them.

“I’m going out, maybe you want a session together.” You blurted as you walked your way out of the room.

“No, _______. Jongin is naturally clingy. Don’t look it at the worse way!” Aika pouted. You imitated her pout teasingly.

“My ship Kaisoo is more clingy to each other.” You flashed Jongin a silly grin before you walked out and gave the door a loud bang.