XII

My Sister is Marrying...Kim Jongin?!

The car halted at a lay-by, near a black gate.

“Where are we?” You asked Jin who is unbuckling his seatbelt.

“Can you ride a bike?” He scrunched his nose, tilting his head at you.

You let out a soft huff and unbuckled your seatbelt. “Yes.”

“Great.” He flashed one of his wide Jin smiles. He got out and opened the door for you. You stepped outside and put the heels of your hands in your eyes, rubbing them.

“Where are we?” You looked at him with boring eyes.

Jin exhaled and looked up at the gate and grabbed your wrist, dragging you along with him. You look at him distastefully.

Jin dragged you along with him, then stopping in front of a guard who is guarding the gate.

“Kim Seokjin.” He said firmly.

The guard bowed at him then Jin bowed back. The guard opened the gates to let the both of you inside.

“How did you-“

“Shhh.” He looked back at you, his index finger on his small mouth.

You rolled your eyes so hard that it caused you pain. You had to bite your cheek in order to restrain yourself from groaning.

The place was green; there were many trees, flowers, and different kinds of plants you couldn’t recognize. There were different kinds of path: narrow, wide, and wider paths that don’t cross each other but leads to a single end, a big brick fountain. The wider paths were being passed by couple of teenagers in their bicycles. There were also benches and big trees where people sat down and chatter, read or laugh together.

It was a very nice place, but why is that there are only few people in here?

It was a park. A secured park, you regarded.

Finally, Jin released your wrist from his grip. You heaved a deep sigh, walking right next to his side.

“What’s this place?” You glanced at him while you both walk past a group of friends looking at your way and snickering at each other. “Why are they looking at us?”

“They’re not looking at you, they’re looking at me.” Jin smirked.

You blinked a few times before talking. “Excuse me?”

His lips curved upward. “Don’t mind them. Guess they’re my cousins’ friends or something.”

“Your cousins’?” You asked, completely bewildered.

“This place is restricted only to the family members. That means, we and our friends only have the access to enter here.” He said coolly, shoving his hands on his pockets.

You eyes him teasingly. “So, I am your friend?”

Jin chuckled. “Jeez, ________. Do you think I’m that kind of person who talks to strangers? God, I don’t even talk to my fans.”

You arched your eyebrows, agitated. “Fans?”

“Didn’t I mention to you before that I once had a commercial? I had so much fans, I even had a fan page. Go check your Facebook and find my page, it has approximately 15,000 likes.” He patted his chest with his right palm.

You groaned and rolled your eyes. “That left you with 14,999 fans, assuming you’re one of those likers. Pfft.”

“It’s still 15,000. I’m offering you a free membership.” He grinned widely.

“I have the right to decline that offer.”

Jin guffawed. “I can’t believe you’re rejecting my offer!”

You laughed along with him, but it’s sarcastic. “Whatever. Now tell me what you want to understand.”

Jin paused and gulped, scratching his nape. He smiled sheepishly. Sometimes, his actions are unfathomable, it irks you.

“Your tears, to what or WHO are there to?” He emphasized the “who”. You raised a brow at him skeptically. It seems that the other has the idea already.

“Don’t be silly.”

“Don’t be obscure.”

You sighed and kept your pace with him groggily. “You know it’s your brother.”

“And then…” He leaned his ear closer to your face. You took a deep breath and frowned.

“Are you expecting to go in details?”

“Yes, because I believe that will make you a lot better. Letting out your feelings will somehow get out a load of that ty pain inside of you.” He said gently. He is starting to become the concerned one again.

You nodded a bit. “I love him so much and I am just a fan, and I think it stops there.” You felt your face red, you had to cover them.

“Then…”

“Are we going to ride a bike?” You looked at him.

“Then..”

You sighed. “I’m just a fan, for heaven’s sake. Why can’t I accept the fact that my idol will never marry me? Even if the world will turn upside down, he will never marry me because in the end, he will only choose the one who is the closest to my heart.” You paused when you felt Jin grabbed your wrist, pulling you to sit down next to him. You inched away and looked down on your lap.

“The thing is too painful to bear, do you get me? My sister is marrying to Kai, to my idol! And my idol is snatching away the last member of my family. I just..I can’t accept all of these in a single time.” Your eyes started to stink, you had to fan it to keep your tears rolling.

“Let’s stop this, you won’t even understand.” You muttered.

Jin looked straight in your eyes. Eyes that commanded you to continue. Or pleaded.

He is not just a conceited and the talkative one.

He is a concerned lad and listener.

A genuine listener.

You furrowed your eyebrows at him, irritated. “Okay then, I’ll continue.”


Hi readers! Sorry for the late update, I went out these past few days. ><

And school is fast approaching! GAAAAAAAAAH I need to finish this fic before our school starts next month. I had to go on a hiatus again cries 
Anyway, I love reading your comments, it always brighten up my day! (Not to mention I read them before going to sleep c:)  Please leave a lot!
 Thank you to those who support me! /throws sarangs/ <3