XVII

My Sister is Marrying...Kim Jongin?!

“Where are we going?!” You hitched a breath while running that seemed like an endless road.

“This place may be safe, come on.” Jin pointed at what seemed to be an abandoned house and entered. Luckily, the door was open and you both ran inside.

You both slammed the door and sat right behind it, catching up to your own breaths. It seemed like the girls finally lost their tracks to you.

“That was fun!” Jin exclaimed.

“Fun? You call that, fun?! I almost tripped on a rock!” You hit his shoulder your strength could ever make you able to. “For Pete’s sake how dare you call me..your..your girlfriend?!”

Jin blinked and held his hands high to surrender. “Come on, I saved you. They will still accuse you for being my girlfriend otherwise.” He shook his head.

“I am Kai’s girlfriend.” You said, absentmindedly.

“You were never my brother’s girlfriend!” The other one answered back.

“Ugh!” You growled in frustration. Anger. Whatever the feeling is. “Damn it. What’s next in your very spontaneous plan, huh?!”

“I don’t know..” He flashed a sly smile.

Mustering enough strength to stand, you stood up and kicked Jin. “Can you just stop smiling and saying things that do not make sense?!”

“Ow!” Jin faked being in pain. “You’re so adorable!”

While pacing across the room you felt your cheeks burning but you did not let it distract you from finding a solution on how you two will go home.

“Stop it!”

“You do want me to stop saying nonsense, right? Well that was not a part of it. I really mean it.” He winked.

You wanted to absorb it until your mind go crazy over the compliment, but you were too preoccupied formulating a plan and didn’t mind what Jin was trying to imply. “Just please do me a favor to shut your freaking mouth!”

“I was trying to compliment you.” Jin stood up to his feet and shrugged his shoulders, “but you keep on dissing me like you’re so disgusted with my presence.”

You stopped on your tracks, throat compressed by an unknown force. It was true, you reflected for seconds. As if you’re trying to get rid of him everytime he spoke up. You sighed and looked at him sincerely.

“Look, I’m sorry. I’m just looking for a way to get us out of here..  Oh my God.” You gasped and covered your mouth. “We left Aika’s gown in the car! We have to get back as soon as possible!”

Jin raised his broad shoulders, “See? You’re trying to get away with it. Why won’t you do the same to your affection to my brother?”

Your doe eyes shivered as tears started to form inside. Jin slowly sauntered to your direction and looked at your eyes as if he’s trying to find something, some guilt in it.

*I am trying, of course I am trying so hard you could not even imagine.*

You gulped before speaking, hoping that the tears will completely withdraw from your eyes.

In the end, still, no one understands you.

This time, stubborn as you may, you are compelled by a driving force to say something you hoped he will never forget.

“I don’t see you having the right to say what and how should I feel.” You said through gritted teeth.

Jin rolled his eyes and turned his back to you, completely flabbergasted.

“Maybe today is not the time that I have completely fallen out of love from him, but in case you wanted to know, I’m trying so damn hard to get rid of my feelings. Now let’s go to the car and pretend this never happened.” You glared at his figure before storming out of the door, not bothering waiting for him.


Woot woot! Because ily all /slaps/ I WILL STILL UPDATE THIS!

HOORAAAAYYYYY!! 

<3