VI

My Sister is Marrying...Kim Jongin?!

Upon entering the house, a pair of girls welcomed with a smile.

“Hello! I’m Jung Hee, Kai’s oldest sister.”

“Hello! I’m Jung Ah, Kai’s older sister. You must be Aika?” Jung Ah pointed at your sister who smiled back widely at them.

“Yes I am. It’s nice to meet you.” She bowed.

“And this is her sister, _______.” Jongin patted your shoulder gently.

“Hello, I’m _________!” You cheerfully greeted then slowly took steps aback as soon as you realized they are busy talking with each other without you.

You sighed and decided to arrange the bags placed at the doorstep to make yourself busy.

“__________!” Mrs. Kim hollered. “Meet my son, Seokjin.”

As soon as you heard Mrs. Kim’s voice, you held your head up to the direction of the voice.

You saw Mrs. Kim giddily pointing at a fidgeting young man. You remained standing at the doorstep, allowing yourself to mesmerize that young man.

Suddenly, you didn’t notice you were already smiling and waving.

More than that, you didn’t notice that man is already in front of you, waving his hand across your face.

You straightened yourself and acted normal.

“Oh.. h-hey..” You uttered as normal as possible.

“Hello, I’m Kim Seokjin. You could call me Jin or yours.” He grinned mischievously.

You raised a brow and looked at the back. “This man is so handsome yet so full of himself. Yuck.” You whispered to yourself.

“Are you saying something?” Jin said. You looked back at him and smiled.

“Nothing. I’m just talking to… to.. to the bags.” You answered shakily.

Jin chuckled. “So you’re _________? It’s nice to meet you.”

“Sure. It’s my pleasure.” You added.

Jin flashed a mocking smile. “You know, you should feel lucky because a Kim Seokjin talked to you. Heck, there are many girls out there who are dying to talk to me.”

You examined him carefully before sneering. “Dying to talk to you because you’re Kim Jongin’s brother, I guess.”

Jin gulped, as if readying himself for a debate. “Hey there. I don’t use my brother for my own fame. And first of all, I was featured on a commercial before. I bet losers like you haven’t seen it.” He chortled.

You widened your eyes at him while you form fists at your back. How this conceited man could have the guts to get over your nerves?

“First of all, I don’t care if I’ve seen that freaky commercial of yours, that won’t make me any less of a loser. Second, don’t compare yourself to your brother because you’re talking to his number one fan. Lastly, would you shut up?”

Jin’s lips twisted in a more mocking smile. “What I mean is can I help you with the luggages?”

You rolled your eyes and exhaled. “Yeah, if you don’t mind.” You pulled your luggage and leave the others for Jin to carry.

Suddenly, Jongin came to help his brother. “You guys are having a fun time?”

“Yeah! She said she is a fan of yours, but after seeing me she forgot who Kim Jongin is.” Jin said to Jongin.

You stopped and turned around to face them. “Excuse me?”

Jongin chuckled and gestured you to go on. “Don’t mind him.”

You shrugged and walked away with the siblings following you.

“What I mean is, she’s interesting.” Jin whispered to Jongin.