IX

My Sister is Marrying...Kim Jongin?!

“_______!” Aika called out from the living room while you were eating in the dining area alone. Yes, alone. You missed the breakfast because you slept soundly that no one bothered to wake you up.

Not to mention you’re scary as a cat that you claw anyone who tries to wake you from a good sleep.

“Would you eat faster?! We are supposed to go early to get my wedding dress. You are always ruining the schedule!” Aika walked towards you and hissed out in frustration.

“I’m sorry.” You looked up and spoke with your mouth full that made Aika sigh. It’s a hint that she couldn’t stay mad at you any longer.

Aika nodded and walked along the hall that stretches to the living room. You finished your breakfast and scrambled fast to the living room where Kai, Aika, and Jin is talking with an unknown person.

“It’s nice to see you again, Mr. Cho.” Kai bowed to the older man.

“Ms. Cho.” The guy flipped his non-existent hair.

“And who’s that girl? Is she your maid?” Mr./Ms./Whatever Cho raised his eyebrows at you. You gasped and raised your eyebrows back at the gay.

“Excuse me? Me? A maid?” You stepped closer to the older as the other made way for you, except for Aika who held your arm. She knew the gay crossed the line, as much as possible she is taking you aback to avoid any fight.

“She’s my sister, _______.” Aika assured the older with a small smile.

Cho kept a fist on his mouth to muffle his, in the nicest words, froggy laughs.

“I’m sorry, I thought you were someone not really important to the upcoming event.” He mocked.

You moved so fast that you didn’t notice you are already grabbing his collars.

“________!” Jongin restrained you by grabbing your arms.

“________, he is our make-up and dress artist.” He continued.

At the back, there is Jin laughing out loud amidst a very serious vibe. You looked back and glare intensely.

“Sorry.” He slurred and chuckled inaudibly.

“You guys could go now. I’ll be fixing things with Cho.” Kai said.

“You’re not going with us?” You hopefully said, looking up at him.

“Duh, the groom should not see the bride in her dress before the wedding or else the event would be whacked.” Jin explained.

“I was not talking to you.” You rolled your eyes at him. Hearing his voice only sets your pressure higher.

“Jin said it right.” Kai smirked mockingly.

“But it’s not true! Don’t believe such superstitions because it just blinds-“ before you could continue, Aika grabbed your arm and dragged you out.

“Jeez, _______.” Aika stopped to massage her temples softly. “Please tell me you’re not going to do it again.”

You looked at her sternly and walked forth and took your seat at the backseat.

Because you couldn’t tell your sister something that you don’t guarantee at all.

 

It was a very non-lazy trip with Jin as the driver and a tourist guide as well. He’s the type of driver that will not stop talking about the place and what composes it. Not only that, he could recognize some people on the street and tell something about them, even their family’s history.

You don’t know if he’s majoring in history or he’s some kind of a spy of everyone.

“When will you stop talking?” You asked him while you put lipgloss on your lips, seeing your reflection from the front mirror.

“When my heart stops beating for you.” Jin smirked, looking at your reflection.

“For me that has a heart that beats for Kai.” You said so fast that no one understood what you talked about.

“A heart that beats for Kai.. hmm..” Jin pondered. “No freaking way my heart beats for my own brother!” he bellowed.

“Gay and .” You chuckled, putting your make-up kit back on your bag when suddenly the car came into a violent halt. It made you push yourself to the front, an inch away from the clutch.

“What was that?” Aika asked in a mild tone.

“What the hell was that?!” You scoffed, brushing your messy hair that was once fixed a few minutes ago.

Jin didn’t speak and drove off the road. Minutes passed, the car halted in front of a dress boutique.

Everyone went down while you did it lazily. The excited Aika walked before anyone, leaving you a couple of meters away with Jin.

“You filthy animal.” Jin grabbed your arm and pulled you to face him when you were about to follow Aika’s path, making you gasp so violently.

“Don’t touch me. Get away!” You flinched.

“I will, not until you promise me not to address me as a gay, okay?” He said, looking straight and serious in your eyes.

You smiled teasingly and poked his side, “You’re in the denial stage, aren’t you?”

“Stop! I just hate it when people tease me like that because I love pink.” He confessed sheepishly.

“ You love pink?” Your chortled.

“Y-yeah.” He said while rubbing his nape.

You continued laughing, “You have my trust.” You giddily raised your right palm with your index and middle fingers crossed on the left hand.