XVI

My Sister is Marrying...Kim Jongin?!

"Alterations are all done. You can now bring it home, but make sure her husband will not see her in that dress." The girl in mid-30's who happened to be the tailor of Aika's dress said. She was too beautiful to be a tailor. She should be a model herself, you thought.

"Or that dress itself." She said thereafter.

"Great. Thank you so much!" You exclaimed and glanced beside where Jin was standing. The tailor carefull placed the gown in the box and tied it carefully. You silently hoped she could tie it a little faster.

"Let's go." He smiled thinly, walking past them outside. After that, you bowed to the tailor and carried the box all by yourself. Struggling to walk and carry the box carefully, you let out a loud sigh.

"Hope you revisit my shop again with that guy." The tailor puckered her lips just past by the window. The view showed Jin who is about to enter the car.

Before stepping out, you blinked and made a vague expression of saying, "No, I swear I won't marry that guy in any way."

"Kim Seokjin, would you mind helping me?" You half-shouted. It really irks you when Jin leaves you with responsibilities you two should be doing. How could he? First of all, he is a guy, he should at least initiate to carry these hella huge box.

But there was no answer. Beads of sweat were visible on your forehead already. Your body heated up from carrying the box and from anger.

After what felt like forever, you placed the box on the back aide of the car and entered the passenger seat.

"Are you nuts? How can yo–" You stopped as soon as you found him struggling in his own world.

"What's wrong?" A sudden rush of anxiety covered your body.

"There has to be something wrong with the machine, I don't know. I can't seem to start the car." He clicked his tongue.

You leaned towards the key and twisted it. You attempted several times before bringing the car to start.

"Unbelievable." Jin widened his eyes.

"Your car loves me." You said, exasperated. "I still can't believe you let ME carry that goddamn gown by MYSELF."

Jin pressed his lips, fighting the urge to laugh out loud. It really entertains him to see you agitated, believing that it makes you even more attractive. Not until a palm landed on his cheek.

"Ow!" He cried.

"Next time listen to me!" You bellowed.

"But I was listening.." He pouted and started driving.

You covered your ears throughout the trip, not bothering talking and listening to Jin's alibies. You were not just in the mood to do anything that takes up your remanining energy.

Just after few minutes, the car was starting to slow down. Jin slowly brought the car to the side.

"W-what's happening?" You striaghtened your body.

"The gas is out." Jin slapped the steering wheel.

"Damn it. How are we supposed to bring home my sister's?!" Your eyebrows creased. You were more annoyed than ever. The car was completely in a halt.

"Do you think it is in my will to let this happen? Huh?" Jin looked at your eyes. "And can you calm down?!"

Without a word, you opened the door and went outside, breathed some fresh air, with no intentions of looking at Jin's face.

Just then, a group made of approximately 10 girls flocked to the car. You looked back to know what was the commotion all about.

There was Jin circled around a group of squealing girls. Jin patted one girl's head and she went crazy that the other girl's inched anoter closer to Jin. The guy was inevitably enjoying.

"Oppa! When will you be on tv again?" A girl asked.

"Soon enough." Jin flashed his seductive smile. It disgusted you, you were so near to throwing up.

"You really look more handsome than Kai oppa!" Another girl squealed. You scoffed barely loud for them to hear amidst of squealing.

"Wow. I can't believe it!" You mouthed.

The group of girls shifted their stares towards you and began to keep quiet.

*What now? You'll burn me now? You're gonna kill me? Do I look like I give a damn? You do not compare MY Jongin to that man.*

"And who's this girl?" A chubby girl raised an eyebrow towards you.

Jin awkwardly walked beside you and patted your shoulder. "She.." he paused "is my girlfriend." He flashed a cheeky grin.

Just before you utter the most unbelievable growl ever, he interlaced his fingers with yours. He pressed a little harder, just enough to make you silent.

Why is that when he holds your hand, a peculiar feeling runs down your spine? What is tha feeling that can suddenly shut you up into a halt?

"I'm sorry girls, I know you love me but I am already in love with this utterly beautiful woman over here. There's no other woman like her."

You were completely surprised by his words. Even the boy you last dated didn't have the strength to say you're beautiful to a bunch of girls, even to your friends.

"Jin?" You breathed. He gripped your hand harder.

One girl cried so hard it crashed everything that composes your ear and ran away. Another girl crumpled a paper with Jin's autograph on it.

"How dare you." A girl glared, taking small paces towards you.

"At the count of three." Jin instructed.

The girl who glared together with other girls sprinted towards you with teir arms stretched.

"THREE!!!" Jin shouted and dragged you with him. You ran as fast as you could to keep up with Jin's pace.

"What the hell did you just do?!" I managed to shout between short breaths.

"I just think it's the right thing to do." He mumbled as you made your way to...

wait...where were you heading?


Hey, the slowest updater/author is finally here! I can't believe I made it out of my first semester of second year.

So yeah, I hope you will have a successful academic and personal life too! Here's my super late update.

And perhaps you are tired of this, I keep on saying this at the end of every chapter I post, I'm sorry for posting very late. :(

I'm will be thankful if a reader would reach reading up to this point, by that I know you still support me and my story.

Honestly, my subscribers and their comments are one of the few things that can put me to sleep with a smile.

You don't know how much you make me happy. Thank you. <3