XIV

My Sister is Marrying...Kim Jongin?!

You both arrived home, exhausted from the trip.

“We’re here!” You yelled, but not that lively as you plopped yourself on the sofa. All you could think of is eating and sleeping afterwards. This has been heck of a day.

“__________,” Jongin came at the living room with a cup on his hand. He blinked a few times before you caught him sneering at Jin.

“I heard you just ‘lost your track’” Jongin sneered through Jin’s silhouette then sipping from his cup.

You let out a desperate groan.

Jin, plopping down next to you, cleared his throat too loud it annoyed you. “I was just trying to show her the park..our park.”

Jongin’s eyes bobbed out. “You brought her there?! Were you able to enjoy?” He smiled at you.

Your eyes met his for a moment then suddenly you lowered your gaze to the floor. “Yes.”

“Did you go biking?”

“I was supposed to go biking with you, not with this jerk!” is all you wanted to shout.

Then leave.

Then sleep.

“Yup. She chose your bike.” Jin rolled his eyes.

You gasped and looked at Jin. Your jaw is dangling down to your feet. “I didn’t know! You stupid-”

You bit your lip. You are 4 inches close to strangling Jin.

Jongin coughed that was supposed to be a laugh.

“Where’s Aika?” You looked around.

“Having a talk with the organizers.” Jongin pointed his finger to his left.

“Aren’t we organizers too?” Jin questioned, motioning his finger in front of us. “We should be there!”

“You can’t they talk too complicated in there.” Jongin grimaced.

“What’s the problem? I just want to help!” Jin protested and walked towards of Jongin.

“Seokjin..” Jongin almost swore under his breath.

You watched the two men arguing. The moment is so picturesque you were unable to think straight. It was so utterly cute.

“Seokjin?” A familiar voice called.

Aika made her way to the living room and clamped Jin’s shoulder.

“We need your help.” She said then turned to look at you. “And also yours.”

Her stare was so calm, you were unable to respond for a moment. The happenings earlier were washed out of your mind in a matter of seconds.

Jin stuck out a tongue at Jongin.

Damn it, it was so cute you didn’t stop yourself from smiling a bit.

“You could ask my sisters. Don’t trust this dumb too easily.” Jongin muttered to Aika, gesturing to Jin who was still sticking his tongue out.

“They’re busy arranging the invitations, remember? Won’t you trust your own brother? My God, Kim Jongin! We’re in a hurry now.” Aika said lividly.

Jongin was dubious. He stared at his brother for few seconds then sighed.

“You better not mess up, kid.” Jongin said.

“Perfect!” Aika chimed.

You stood up, walked towards them, eager to ask what has been bothering you. “What are we gonna do?”

“You’re going to help Mr. Cho in getting everyone’s measurement-yours, Jin’s, the girls, well I should call them for a while, and our friends who are waiting back there.” Aika explained, handing you a pen and a notebook. “You are going to list down and Jin will be the one to take whatever Mr. Cho orders, is that clear?”

“Hey, I’m not a dog whom you can just throw orders to!” Jin muttered under his breath.

Jongin smacked his chest so fast you didn’t even notice his hand moved. Jin cringed and swore under his breath.

You eyes glinted with hope. “Friends?”

“Do you want to meet Lee Taemin, my bestfriend?” Jongin beamed.

You were so excited. Blood rushing through the veins of your ears until you could hear the heavy thumping of your heart.

You couldn’t reply because there’s no use.

Because there were no words to describe the coming rhapsody.