XIII

My Sister is Marrying...Kim Jongin?!

“Then...”

You shot him a look. You were too tired listening to him saying “Then..” all the time.

“Then..” He repeated, more on because he liked to tease you.

“I don’t know.” You sighed and fiddled with the hem of your blouse. “The bottom line is, I can’t stop loving him no matter how much I try. Now that I’m living in the same roof with him, I always find getting rid of him impossible. I always look like a fool.”

“You are a fool.” Jin raised a brow.

“See?! This conversation won’t go anywhere and you won’t understand me!” You slapped his arm.

Jin closed his eyes and grunted dramatically. “That…hurts.”

“You deserve that!” You exhaled through your nose.

“Come on!” Jin stood up and extended a hand at you, smiling.

“Where are we going now?” You looked up at him.

“You’ll see.” Jin grinned and grabbed your hand to pull you up. You walked together with his fingers interlaced with yours. At first, it didn’t feel weird but as minutes passed, it felt awkward.

“Ow!” You faked a yelp to sneakily pull out your hand from his grip and scratched your left leg.

“Stupid mosquito.”  You shook your head.

“Are you a mosquito magnet? Or do you simply love using mosquitoes in your excuses?” Jin tilted is head at you.

You chuckled. “Heck no.”

Jin looked at you amusingly for a while before looking back on the way.

“Here we are! Pick out your bike.” Jin chimed.

There were a few to choose from, and then you pointed at the pink one.

Jin’s eyes widened. “Hey, that’s m-“

“I know it’s yours, pink monster.” You chortled and moved to pick the blue bike. You carefully rode it and rung the bell.

“I’ll see you in the finish line.” Jin said, riding on the bike.

“Finish line?! Is there a finish li-, yah!” You called him but he was already biking away. You pedalled, and dashed off to catch up to Jin.

“Yah!” You called him on his back, ringing your bell violently.

Jin pedalled harder and faster. You groaned and kept up with his pace. The air was breezy, it somehow made you relaxed.

It was not hard to catch him up because he went slower to go to your side.

“Ahhh, the air is so refreshing, isn’t it?” He smiled before glancing at you.

You wandered your sight at the environment. Big trees, colourful flowers, green grass, so relaxing.

“Absolutely.” You smiled, more to yourself.

“Me and my brother spend our spare time riding bikes.” Jin said, playing with the bell designed as a flower.

“Really? I didn’t know Jongin’s pastime is riding a bike. Never have read it on his biography.” You shrugged.

The left side of Jin’s lips curled up. “It was a brother thing. He’ll never let the media know it.”

“There are many things I still don’t know about him, I guess.” You said sourly.

“And you say you love him? That’s crazy, ______.” Jin scoffed, still paying his undivided attention to the road.

“Are you saying that I need to un-love him?” You said in a higher pitch of tone just to emphasize every word.

“I’m not saying that you need to stop loving him. I’m just implying that you need to live without him.” Jin said blankly on the road.

“Would you fall in love to one of your fans?” You suddenly blurted out, lately realizing that you totally disregarded the thing that Jin said.

“If you are one of those fans, why not?” Jin chuckled. He pedalled even faster towards a gazebo, the “finish line” he’s talking about. He stopped and leaned the bike on the wall. You just followed what he had done.

The view was wonderful. The landscape shows a mountain range from afar.

He took a seat and he patted the seat next to him, which you took quickly.

“Sometimes,” he exhaled. “You have to know someone deeply before telling you love him.”

“But I know almost everything about Jongin.” You pouted.

Jin sighed. “You have to wake up.”  He said, annoyed.


Hi I am sorry for a LATE LATE UPDATE kmn i've been busy lately. ;____;