VIII

My Sister is Marrying...Kim Jongin?!

It was really an exhausting day. A day chaptered in series of serendipity. Well, almost if Jin didn’t spurt out.

You sauntered to the only bathroom in the second floor. You had to share the bathroom with Jin since your rooms had no bathrooms in it.

You knocked rapidly, hoping there was no one inside the bathroom.

“Jin’s inside!” A voice came from inside, then a splash sound of water came next.

You knocked again, completely ignoring his presence.

“I said someone’s inside!” His voice had become increasingly sharp, almost strident.

“Are you done yet?” You had to increase your voice as well to top off the loud splashing water sound.

Jin must have recognized the voice. “Give me a minute, milady.”

You fidgeted on your position, getting really pissed and impatient at the same time. Beads of sweat were strolling down your face.

“Faster!” You bellowed.

Jin started making weird supposed-to-be-bed noises, making you feel more irritated as minute passed by.

“Gross! Someone might hear you!” You knocked furiously at the door again.

Just as then, a figure with only a towel wrapped down to his legs welcomed you. You accidentally looked at his eyes.

Your throat tightened as he eyed you from head to toe.

“W-what?” You managed to ask.

Jin still had his hand on the doorknob, the other one on the wall to balance himself.

“You’re soaking wet.” He whispered mockingly and lustfully. But more of the former.

You felt your face and ears reddening at the words uttered by him. You shook your head and woke up from your reverie.

*Not to this guy. How could he.*

“You ert!” You inched closer to shout right at his face.

Jin chuckled weakly, putting his clammy hands on your shoulder to push you on the other wall gently.

“What I mean is, your own sweat is making you wet. ert!” He shook his head, completely amused by your conclusion.

You flushed in red again as he pulled away and opened the door wider for you. “Go in.”

Reluctantly, you walked inside. You shot him a look before you banged the door.

You breathed heavily and closed your eyes once you were inside. Now at least, you were able to enter the bathroom in your human form.

When you were having heavy breaths inside, Jin went screaming outside.

Terrified and curious at the same time, you opened the door to look what was happening out there.

You looked down and gasped.

Gasp that was so audible between Jin’s screaming.

You looked down to see..

“Oh my god.” You said to yourself.

His towel was clipped and stuck at the bathroom door at the time you closed it.

“Don’t look up!” He warned. His voice was somehow engineered to be obeyed by anyone.

You obeyed, as much as you were curious about….that. Now, that’s the ludicrous part.

Jin rummaged for something to cover his parts in the cabinets near the bathroom. To think that it’s a pretty long walk from the bathroom up to his room stressed him out.

“Don’t dare to look up or else I will burn your erted eyeballs until it turn into ashes.” He said.

But his words fueled inside of you, making you more pissed than he is now. You clenched your fists that are excited to land up on his jaw and you looked up involuntarily.

Damn.

You met Jin’s wide and menacing eyes. He had a vase covering his front and a pack of flower-designed napkins covering his .

Somehow in your part, you failed to restrain your laughter. Once you have realized the thing that you had done, you covered your mouth and lowered your head again.

An awkward silence ensued.

“You imbecile mindless human being!” Jin shouted before running off towards the hall.

You had to look up again to see his very rattling and flustering moment. Seeing him in this state is rhapsodic in your condition.

You closed the door once again, laughing your heart out once you were inside.

Regardless of his conceited and fanciful personality, this man who is ingeniously contrived by the fact that he is good at everything could possibly fail at anything.

And still could be really amusing.
 


You probably already noticed that I was gone for a week. I do apologize for the late update. Promise I will keep up. :(