V

My Sister is Marrying...Kim Jongin?!

You woke up to the aroma from the kitchen.

*Fried chicken.

Jongin.*

You frowned as you crawled out from the bed, you still can’t believe that yesterday’s happenings weren’t dreams. You walked heavily outside to see who’s preparing the breakfast.

It’s Jongin. No doubt.

“Good morning Jongin. Where’s Aika?” You walked towards him and smiled.

“Good morning ________. Still asleep.” He smiled back, still focused on his work.

Just then you suddenly realized that you haven’t washed your face and brushed your teeth yet. You gasped so loud that Jongin was shocked. Jongin looked at you sympathetically.

“Is something wrong?” He asked.

You shook your head at him and ran fast away then locked yourself in the bathroom.

“Yikes!” You faced the mirror. “You look and smell like trash, _______.” You glared at your reflection before hitting your face with water.

After doing the necessary things needed inside the bathroom, you walked out feeling fresh for today. At least now you have enough confidence to walk and talk with Kai.

“Time to eat!” Kai clapped as he called everyone out. The table is already neatly set by him.

Aika walked slowly towards the table and sat down across Jongin. You groggily stepped your feet and seated next to her.

“You look like a morning crap, Aika. Do you always face Jongin like this?” You secretly muttered at her.

Jongin remained to look at the scrumptious chicken with so much delight.

“He doesn’t care.” She hissed. You lowered my head and muttered her your apology.

Jongin hastily grabbed a chicken then munched it.

“Hmmm! This is the best! Ever!” Jongin said and took a big bite.

You chuckled as you grabbed a chicken leg. You took a small bite and scooped a spoonful of rice. “Ah, really…. This is the best, Chicken Mania.” You exclaimed. Jongin offered a fist bump which you bumped willingly.

Aika, who was eating silently, doesn’t seem to be amused. You liked this so you acted like you didn’t notice.

“Since when did you become my fan, _______?” Jongin asked while enjoying his second piece of chicken.

“Teaser era!” You grinned cheekily at him. “That was way back December 22, 2011, you danced My Lady.” You mimicked some dance moves then laughed.

Jongin laughed along. “Whoa, you still remember the exact date. Amazing! So, I think you ship Kaisoo?”

You dropped your chicken on your plate to look at him with pure happiness in your eyes.

“YES! YES! I ship you two! You’re like the most legit ship among all ships EVER!”

“Shut up guys. We’re eating. Have some respect.” Aika grunted. Jongin straightened himself and gave you a wink which made you smile.

“Jongin!” Aika warned.

Jongin chuckled teasingly and grabbed another piece of chicken.

You eyed her and muttered indistinctively. “er.”


“Have you already put your things inside the car?” Kai hollered from outside as you and your sister are still prepping up for your trip to his hometown.

“Yes!” You and Aika shouted in unison.

“___________, your collar.” Aika moved closely to you to fix your collar. “There.”

“Thanks.” You smiled at her. This made you miss the old times.

“Oh, let’s go now! Jongin’s going really impatient now.” Aika gestured her head outside. You nodded hesitantly as she dragged you to walk out hastily with her.


The trip was really tedious. You spent most of your time sleeping over the trip, making you miss all the beautiful sceneries of Korea the car had passed by.

You woke up to the voice of Jongin. “We’re here!”

You opened your heavy eyelids and grunted. “Aww! I missed the whole trip!” You wailed.

Jongin and Aika stepped out of the car as Jongin unloaded the bags from the back. You stepped out stubbornly and flexed your arms in the air. Afterwards, you did a little stretching of your legs.

“Ahhh, there you guys are!” A middle-aged woman said and came out of the gate together with a man in the 50’s . You quickly straightened yourself since the woman eyed you in a weird way.

“Mom!” Jongin ran into her and gave her a warm embrace. “I missed you!”

“I missed you so much too, my dear.” She patted his back and pulled away.

“Mom, dad, this is Aika, my fiancé.” He trailed an arm around Aika’s waist  to pull her closer. Aika smiled genuinely.

You looked at the back and made a disgusted face.

“Hello. I’m Aika. Pleased to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Kim.” She bowed with full respect and smiled once again.

“Such a lovely lady! And who’s that girl?” Jongin’s mom raised her eyebrows at you.

“Nice choice, man.” The man who seemed to be Jongin’s dad smiled at his son.

Jongin gestured you to come closer to them. “She’s ____________, Aika’s little sister. She came all the way from China just to attend our wedding. She’s a big fan as well.”

*Excuse you Kim Jongin. I didn’t come here JUST TO ATTEND YOUR WEDDING but to ATTEND OURS.*

You took steps closer to them and bowed. “I’m __________. It’s nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Kim! Yes, I’m a big fan of your son and I supported him for years already!” You chimed and flashed them a sweet smile.

Your bubbly self came out so suddenly.

“What a cute young lady!” Mrs. Kim said as she pulled you into a hug. “Thank you for supporting our son! I bet you didn’t wish this to be the reason of our first meeting.” She pulled away.

You got the idea and pouted. “Yeah, for years I was thinking you’d be my parents-in-law but it turned out to be my sister reached my dream.” You chuckled. Jongin and his dad chuckled along.

“I’m sorry about that, ________.” Jongin patted your head.

Aika nudged you. “Ow!” you rubbed your arm.

“It’s right, young lady. I think you reached your dream.” Mrs. Kim smiled widely at me.

You were startled so you blinked at her.

*Will you let me marry Jongin?!*

 “W-What do you mean?” You stuttered.

“You need to meet my son, Jin.” Mrs. Kim’s smile widened.

You cupped your right hand on your mouth to cover your gasp. You looked at Jongin with your eyes dilated and your mind hungry for an answer.

“You have… a brother?!”

Jongin didn’t answer and gave you a quick yet teasing wink.