I

My Sister is Marrying...Kim Jongin?!

You were 5 hours early in the airport for your flight. Sounds like you’re very excited to see your sister after 5 years.

But what more excites you is the thing that you could go to different places in Korea with your sister and stalk your idols 24/7.

*Yay! I could go and stalk Kai whenever I want to and wherever he wants to!* You thought and smiled to yourself.

After a few minutes, a phone call broke your reverie.

“_______!!!! Hello!!!!” You jolted up as your sister exclaimed through the phone.

“Aika! What’s with you?!” you said in your natural tone.

“Are you in the airport now? I’m excited to see you! Anyway, I’m on my way to the airport, baby!” she exclaimed once more.

With that, you sighed and facepalmed yourself.

*Guess who’s more excited?*

“Aika, aren’t you excited? The flight from China to Korea is approximately 2 hours! And jeez, I’m 5 hours early.” You said in a pitiful tone.

Aika giggled from the other line. “It’s okay! There are lots of lovely nearby places in the airport, I could spend my spare time on that.”

“Aww. Thank you.” You cooed.

“Anything for my dearest sister! See you and I love you!” She said before making a kiss sound.

“Bye. I love you too.” Your smile went up to your ears then hung up. You sighed after the conversation, knowing that the other feels excited as you were.


 

*South Korea!

Here I am!*

You breathe the air as you stepped out of the plane and afterwards, you sighed contentedly.

*I’m breathing the same air with you, oppas!*

You strutted your way down the aisle happily while the others eyed on you suspiciously. You didn’t mind them and continued walking amusingly.

As soon as you’re done doing the immigration matters in the airport, you stepped out in the arrival area with a push cart full of your baggages. You impatiently scanned through the crowd as you click your tongue in an irascible way.

“________!!!!” A voice came upon from the back. Your ears perked up and you quickly shifted your attention to where the voice was coming from.

Then you saw your sister waving frantically at you.

“Aika!!!!!” You shouted through the busy crowd and dashed to her, bumping your cart to innocent people on your way. You didn’t mind muttering an apology to them since your whole attention was allotted only to your sister.

3 feet.

2 feet.

1 foot.

Bam! Your cart bumped into a wall as you jumped to give your sister a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. What a magnet of attention you are.

 “You’ve grown up so fast!” Aika squealed, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear.

You pulled away from the hug to give her a pinch on the cheek. “You look more matured! I can’t believe it! They used to say I look older than you but.. wow! Look at you now!” You gaped at her.

She pursed her lips and raised a brow.

“This won’t be possible without him!” She whispered, blushing.

“What? Who him?” You blinked confusedly. Your sister hadn’t open too much up to you lately that made you miss a couple of updates from her. To add on, the idea of Aika having a boyfriend somehow made you sad, knowing that she will not spend most of her time with you but instead with her boyfriend.

“He’s waiting for us in the car! Let’s go!” She smiled before pushing your cart.

 Upon arriving outside the airport, you looked around, hoping to spot an idol in the airport.

However, that hope worked out.

But in the most unexpected way.

Uh-oh.

Kim Jongin walked out of the car.

Your eyes bulged out and you were about to give him the tightest hug in the world not until your sister walked beside him and pecked his lips.

*My sister kissed Jongin.

My sister kissed Jongin.

No freaking way.

This….…* You curled your palms into fists. Tears started to well on your eyes.

“What the hell?!” You roared involuntarily.