Chapter 8

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*THIS HAS NOT BEEN PROOF READ YET SO PLEASE DONT MIND ANY ERRORS!* Enjoy :)

Walking the empty hall ways of the school, my mind kept drifting off to what Appa and Mr. Kim had said last night. ‘Good then its settled. In three months time, you both shall be wedded. Cho cooperation will be linked with the Kim’s Samsung Company’

*Would I really have to become Kai’s wife?!* Groaning in frustration I bit my bottom lip. This is not what I had expected from my life. All I wanted to do was to graduate school then help mother with her designs, not get married to the devil.

As I walked towards my locker, a hand had snatched my arm pulling me into an empty classroom. Wrenching my arm away from the person, I spun around to see the fiery eyes of Kai. He looked just as angry about the situation as I did.

Placing my hands on my hips I frowned up at him. “And what do you want?” I asked. Smirking Kai walked towards me. “You did this didn’t you?” Frowning I shook my head. “What did I supposedly do now?”

“You made your father marry us aren’t that right? This was your entire plan to get revenge on me, wasn’t it?” Snorting I shook my head. “Please Kai don’t give me all the credit. I had nothing to do with this. In fact I’m horrified about having to get married to you!”

Taking a step closer to me, Kai grabbed my hand that had a small silver ring on it. Mr. Kim gave it to me as a sign that I was now becoming married. Bringing my hand closer to his face, he examined the ring.

“Why Appa gave such a good ring to someone as worthless as you is beyond me” Frustrated I pulled my hand out of his grip. “Look Kai, I had nothing to do with this marriage okay!” Sighing Kai turned his back to me. “Fine”

Turning around he glared down at me. “Here’s the deal. We will act all happy about this when our parents are around but as soon as they are out of sight the fake facade is over. Understood?” Smirking I raised my hand up and saluted him. “Yes sir”

Groaning in frustr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter