Chapter 15

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here Sohyun?” Smirking Sohyun took a step closer towards me. Twirling a lock of my hair around her finger, I watched as her smirk grew. “Bet you thought you had seen the last of me. Didn’t you, Ahn Minah?”

Shoving her hand away I looked to the side trying to control my anger. I didn’t want to do something that would get me in trouble, so instead I just walked away.  Sighing Saerom pushed Sohyun’s shoulder. “Yah, what’s your problem now, hm? Run out of people to steal from?”

“Don’t think I haven’t forgotten about you Saerom.”

“Well it’s not like it’s very hard to forget a traitor like you either.” Saerom replied. Smirking I tilted my head. “What do you want Sohyun.”

“Your fiancé.” At the mere thought of Kai, my smirk fell. “What do you want with him?” smiling Sohyun took a step back. “What else. He’s family is rich and my family needs that. So I’m going to take him from you. Besides it’s not like he really likes you.”

“And that’s where you’re wrong. Kim Sohyun.” Turning my head to the side, I felt my heart rate spike. Had Kai heard the whole thing? Walking towards me, Kai placed his arm around my shoulder. Just with the slightest contact I felt my skin heat up. Frowning, I tilted my head. What is wrong with me?

“I don’t know why you don’t like Minah, but I suggest you leave my fiancé alone. She has done nothing to you.” Kai said. Looking up at him, I noticed his hard facial features before I looked back at Sohyun. She looked pissed but I couldn’t care less.

Smirking I took a step towards her. “Stop while you can Sohyun. Don’t make another re-run of what you did four years ago.”

“You really think I’m going to listen to you?” Sohyun asked.

Shaking my head I looked at the ground. “Fine just know that I’m not going to let you get away with this. I’m going to fight this time.”

“Then let’s see who gets out on top then hm?” With one final smirk towards Kai, she walked away. Sighing I bit my bottom lip. I really didn’t need her back here. It was because of her my family nearly lost everything. It was because of here I couldn’t trust people.

The feeling of someone squeezing my hand, snapped me out of my thoughts. Looking to who the hand belonged to, I was shocked to see Kai’s concerned eyes looking down at me. “Are you alright? What is her problem anyway? You only just met her.”

“It’s nothing.” I said. Pulling my hand out of his before walking away. I couldn’t deal with this right now. Walking to my locker I grabbed my bag before heading out of the school. I knew there was still half the day left but I couldn’t handle being there right now.

After catching the bus home, I kicked off my shoes before walking into the livi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter