Chapter 26

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rushing through the hospital doors, I skidded around the corner to the surgical room doors. Panting hard I looked around to see my parents balling into their hands as they sat in the waiting room. Slowly walking over to them, I felt the tears slide down my face.

“Minah wait!” Saerom and the boys yelled. Coming to a halt behind me, they looked at my crying parents. Bending down in front of my parents, I looked at their tear stained face. I knew it wasn’t going to be good if this is what they looked at.

“How… how is she?” I choked out. Shaking her head, mother balled into her hands. Breathing out heavily, I bit my bottom lip as I felt my tears fall.

 

Eight hours earlier.

 

“What do you mean you have a video to show us?” Sehun asked as he pulled Saerom to his side. Smiling Saerom kissed his cheek. I’m not sure why but the cutesy Saerom always seemed to freak me out. “Can you not act like that when I’m around? I feel like I’m going to barf.” I said as I pretended to throw up. Hitting my arm Saerom glared at me, causing me to laugh for the first time in days.

Turning towards the rest of the boys I held up my phone. “Yesterday after school Saerom was walking home when she spotted Kai and Sohyun talking.”

“More like Sohyun was threatening.” She mumbled. Rolling my eyes I looked at D.O. “our plan may just go quicker if we can get to Kai soon.”

“But didn’t you say that Sohyun was going to threaten your family?” Asked Xiumin. Nodding my hand I clenched my hands. “She wants me to kneel down in front of her and beg for her forgiveness.”

“But now with this video we can threaten her back.” Saerom said. Smiling I nodded. “And that what we’ll do.”

“Let’s see the video.” Holding out his hand, I passed my phone to D.O. crowding around D.O the boys watched on in horror as the scene unfolded. Once the video was over, Baekhyun moved towards me. Touching my arm, I watched as his eyes flickered over my face. “Are you sure this is a good idea?” I nodded my head. “The last time you threatened Sohyun Haebin got hurt.”

“I know don’t worry. I’ve already spoken to my parents about Haebin. She’s going to have security around her at all time.” Nodding his head Baekhyun sighed. “Well when do we start, and what’s the plan from here.”

“It’s simple.” Said Saerom. “Wait for her to make another move towards us and then BAM!” smacking her hands together she grinned evilly. “We pull this out and threaten her to let Kai go or else action will be taken.” Smiling Sehun hugged Saerom. “And this is why I love you.”

Rolling my eyes I looked around the class room, but the sound of the door opening made us all freeze. Snapping our heads to the door, we were shocked when we spotted Kai walking in. He didn’t look like his normal cocky self, instead he seemed to be really depressed as dark circles cover his eyes. He looked like he hadn’t slept in months.

Frowning, I watched as he walked to his table and took a seat. Glancing at everyone I frowned. Shrugging his shoulders, I watched as Baekhyun wrapped his arm around me. “So how does everyone feel about going out for dinner tonight?”

“I’m in!” Chen yelled. “Count us in.” said Sehun. Nodding his head D.O glanced at Kai. Turning my head I watched as Kai lowered his eyes from us. I could tell that he was still listening. “Sounds good to me.” I whispered.

Nodding his head, Baekhyun tugged me closer to him. “Alright let’s meet at our spot at have some yummy food before going to the basketball court.”

“Call!” yelled the boys. Smiling I nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter