Chapter 22

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a two hour flight back home, I was finally back inside my room. Placing the suitcase down near my door, I sat down at the edge of the bed. Putting my head in my hands, I thought back to what had happened.

“Why would you do this Kai? This isn’t like you.” That’s when it struck me. “It’s not like him!”

Siting up straight, I looked down at the photo of Kai and I that we took for our wedding preparations. It wasn't until looking at the photo till now, that I could see it. He wasn’t looking at the camera like I was, he was looking directly down at me with those same loving eyes from the beach before he kissed me.

Those same loving eyes were the eyes that said he didn’t want me, and those same eyes that he showed me when standing next to Sohyun. Gripping the photo tighter in my hand, I tried to think back to what could have changed him.

I knew Sohyun, she had her ways of manipulating people but I honestly didn’t think it would get to Kai like it had. To have him look so scared that he didn’t want to be near me frightened me.

“What have you done to Jongin, Sohyun?” I whispered, still gazing at the photo before placing it back down on the table. Getting up from my bed I went to my bag to grab my phone.

Going into the contact section, I dialled the number I wanted. After a few rings a deep voice filled my ears and instantly a smile filled my lips.

“Kyungsoo!” I practically yelled.

Laughter filled my ears causing my smile to become wider. “Minah, your back early not even Kai has returned yet.”

Just by the mention of his name I went quiet. Oh how much I missed him already was killing me. Sensing my silence D.O continued. “I know what happened Minah. Your father rang everyone that is close to you.”

“Why did he ring you?” I asked.

Sighing D.O continued. “He told us what Kai had said and that the wedding is over. It’s all in the media at the moment that he has found someone else. Knowing who it is makes me want to kill Kai.”

Silence.

That’s all that followed after. I didn’t know what to say. I could feel my heart breaking in two again knowing that the media had go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter