chapter 23

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday had come around quick.

My parents and Haebin had arrived home the day after I had to my total surprise. I thought they would have stayed a little longer, but i guess due to the media trying to get in contact with us, they were better off being at home. When they arrived home, Haebin was so happy to see me she starting crying but I don’t think that was the only reason. I overheard mother and father talking in their study room, and what caught my attention was Sohyun’s name.

“How dare that girl slap my Haebin!” Mother roared. Stopping my hand on the door knob, I waited for more.

“If I ever see her come near my girls again I… I... I don’t know if I’ll be able to stop myself from hurting her. Girl or not. No one hurts my babies like she has. She has caused nothing but problems to this family!” Father yelled causing the door to shake slightly.

Shock ran through me. She had hurt Haebin again. The one thing I couldn’t control myself over. Sohyun had hurt my sister once more. First she breaks her arm now she slaps her. What gives her the right to hurt a six year old girl?

“I want a restraining order put on that girl!” Mother said.

“If we do that then Minah has to leave her school. I’m not having Sohyun win. I know Minah is a strong girl and she can handle herself whilst at school. Besides she has Saerom and the other boys there too.”

Father was right. Sohyun wouldn’t want to try anything at school with Saerom and the boys around. Yet knowing Sohyun she would find it as a thrill to try and hurt me, that’s just how messed up she was.

“I don’t care at this point. Look what she has done to Haebin already! She broke her arm and now she has given her a bruise on her face! Do you know how hard it was for me to cover that up so Minah didn’t see! She is so protective of her sister, I know that if she found out she would confront Sohyun.”

And thats just what I’m going to do!

 

Sitting at the table thinking back to the conversation my parents had last night, set flames through my body. Mother was right. I would do anything to protect Haebin, even if that meant confronting Sohyun. No one touches my family or loved ones. *

Kai* My heart screamed at me.

Taking a deep breath I prepared myself as I heard footsteps running down the hall to me. “1... 2... 3-."

“Minah!” Haebin screamed with happiness.

Smiling I looked down at her but the smile instantly disappeared. Right there in plain sight, was a dark purple bruise. My blood ran cold looking down at it. “Haebi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter