Chapter 16

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Firstly sorry for the crappy chapter!!

PLEASE COMMENT AS ITS THE ONLY WAY I WILL KEEP WRITTING!

The very next morning I woke up with a smile on face. Not only was it the weekend, but I wouldn’t have to see Sohyun and that made me feel even better. After taking a shower and getting ready, I walked into the kitchen to see Haebin, mother and father sitting down eating. Smiling mother pulled out my chair.

“Good morning darling. How do you feel today?” she asked.

“That’s right. Kai said you weren’t feeling the best darling.” Father asked as he looked over my face, before his expression hardened. “Should we call off today?”

“No!” I almost yelled, causing everyone to look at me. “I mean, we can’t let the Kim’s think I’m not good enough. I want to be there today for the press conference with everyone. Smiling, father grasped my hand before squeezing it.

“That’s my girl.” Smiling he went back to his breakfast, before I did the same. I knew today was going to be a long with the press conference and then having to try on my dress that mother made.

“Oh sweet heart.” Mother smiled at me. “Jongin will be with us when you try on your dress today. I wanted his input on the dress, and he eagerly agreed.”

Eyes wide I tried to swallow my eggs but failed. Reaching over for my glass of water I took a big. Father reached over and gently patted my back. “Are you alright?” Coughing, I nodded. “Yeah. But mother aren’t the men meant to wait till the day before they see the dress?”

“Their meant to but I wanted Jongin to see your dress.”

“Mummy why can’t I be there today?” Haebin whined. Patting her head, Mother looked down at her with loving eyes.

“You have a play day with Song Saerong.” At the mention of her best friend Haebin smiled. “Oh yeah!”

Smiling I shook my head at her beautiful nature, before finishing my breakfast. After getting ready for the day, I wore a white knee length blue pokadot dress with my brown hair up in a bun. Getting into the back of the white BMW, the chauffer drove us to the Kim’s house where Kai would ride with me and mother and father with the Kim’s.

The door opened before Kai took a seat in the back next to. He wore dark blue jeans with a grey button up top. I had to admit he looked really good. Wait! What am I saying!

“What are you looking at freak?” he whispered so the driver wouldn’t hear.

Hissing I looked away. Of course he would be rude. I thought, but yet I wasn’t upset.

Once we arrived at the venue o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter