Chapter 17

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turning around the corner to the street that was given to me in the address, I noticed a crowd of people around a small frame lying on the ground. Instantly I felt my heart drop. Rushing to the crowed I pushed my way through to see a man holding Haebin.

“Haebin!” I scream. Rushing foreword I took her from the man’s arms. Touching her cheek I noticed how cold she was. “Someone call 119, please!”

“We have their on their way. How do you know this girl miss?” The gentlemen asked.

“This is my little sister.” I whispered as I whipped a fallen tear from Haebin’s cheek. My heart broke at the sight of her. Her face was covered in bruises and her cheek was cut badly. Her arm was broken and her clothes torn.

Rage filled my chest as I knew who would have done this, but before I could plot my revenge, the sound of sirens filled the air and relief filled me as I spotted the ambulance van stop. Jumping out of the van two men ran over and took Haebin from me.

“No wait!” I yelled as I reached for her only to be held back and pulled into someone chest. As the arms wrapped around me I struggled to fight to get to Haebin. “Minah calm down Minah will be fine I promise.” The person whispered only for me to realise who it was.

Looking up I looked into the eyes of Kai. He’s eyes were wet with unshed tears, and his hair was dishelmed from running. Lowering my head, I rested my cheek on his chest as calm filled me. Reaching up, Kai placed his hand on the back of my head whilst his other arm tightened around me.

 

Rushing into the hospital I looked around to find my parents and Kai’s sitting down in a private waiting room. They all looked distraught just like I thought. Walking into the room, I waited for them to spot me but they didn’t. “Mr Ahn, Mrs Ahn.” Kai called.

Mother and father looked up towards me, and I watched as their faces dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter