Chapter 1

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you really going to go through this, Minha?” Saerom asked as I stepped towards the door. Turning around, I sadly gazed at Saerom. “Do I have another choice? Besides, if I don’t go through with this, then that bone head out there will win the bet, not to mention he will make me do something humiliating”

Saerom sighed and hit my shoulder. I glared at her as she shook her head. “You idiot, he already won. Did you forget your standing here in a chicken costume” She was right. I had already lost the bet I made with that thing. And that thing is the devil himself, Kim Jong In, also known as Kai. This big bone head is my worst nightmare.

Ever since I started high school, we have fought. He knew every week spot about me, and I knew all of his. He knew that I couldn’t back down from a challenge, but this bone head has taken it to a new level. I had lost a bet that I couldn’t go a week without getting angry at him; in fact it only lasted two hours.

That freak just knows how to push my buttons. So now you get the rundown of why I’m standing at the entrance of my class room in a chicken suit. But that’s not all I have to do, oh no that scatter brain is making me do the chicken dance in front of my whole class.

Sighing I smacked my head on the wooden door. “Why did I have to agree~?” I whined. Saerom grabbed my shoulders shaking me little. “What happened to the feisty Ahn Minha? Where did the Minha that doesn’t back down from a challenge go?” “She went out the door five minutes ago” I mumbled whilst pouting. Saerom sighed and flicked my forehead. Pouting I rubbed the now forming red mark. “What was that for?” Saerom turned me around so I was facing the door, her hands clasping on tightly to my shoulder.

“That was for wasting time. You could have had it over and done with by now, but no you keep talking.” Saerom said, as she exaggerated on the no. Groaning, I leaned my head back onto Saerom’s shoulder. “I don’t want to go in there” Saerom sighed and gave me a little push. “Sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter