chapter 20

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once the plane arrived at Jeju Island, I raced through to grab her luggage. My parents laughed at me as I impatiently jumped up and down, as the luggage roller went around.

Where is my luggage?! I thought as I jumped up again to try and see my luggage. Just as I was about to jump again, I hand reached out and planted on my shoulder.

“Will you stop jumping around? Your making yourself look weird.” Kai sighed with a shake of his head, as I continued to jump around.

“I’m only looking for my bags.” I whispered.

“Yeah well wait like the rest of us.” Grumbling, I looked away only to spot someone standing next to me. Looking up to the persons face, I felt my heart drop. What is she doing here?

Turning her head, Sohyun met eyes with me before a smirk graced her annoying face. “Fancy see you here, Minah.”

Gritting my teeth I turned back around to look at the conveyer belt. The feeling of someone’s arm wrapping around my shoulders caught my attention. It wasn’t the fact that I was shocked, it was the electricity that came with the warm sturdy arm.

Looking to my side, I noticed Kai glaring over at Sohyun. Smiling in satisfaction, I leaned closer to him. I know he will protect me.

After collecting our bags, we headed towards our waiting car that just so happened to be where Sohyun’s was also. Placing my bags into the boot of the car, I looked down to see Haebin struggling to lift her bag.

“Here kiddo. Let me help you.”

“Thank you!” she laughed. Smiling I placed her bag with the rest. Turning around I grabbed Haebin’s hand to pull her to the opened door, only to have her stay still. Frowning I looked down to see her eyes full of horror.

Following her gaze anger boiled in my veins as I spotted Sohyun smiling at Heabin. Lifting Heabin up, I carried her to the car. There is no way I will let her touch Haebin again. I rather die than let her hurt Haebin.

After putting our bags away in our rooms, I decided to take a look around the hotel. The hotel we were staying at was right on the edge of the beach. When I had seen the beach sand and the beautiful blue water, I couldn’t help but to become happy. All the anger I had felt on the car ride to the hotel had vanished.

Stepping onto the warm sand, I sighed out in happiness. “You look like a freak. You know that right?” shocked by the sudden voice, I spun around only to find Kai staring at me with raised eye brows.

Frowning I placed my hands on my hips. “Has any one told you, your one rude guy?” Smirking he nodded. “Yeah you.”

Smiling I shook my head. Turning around to look at the scenery, I couldn’t help the smile that filled my face. “It’s beautiful.”

“Yeah it is.” I heard him whisper. After a couple minutes of silence, Kai grabbed my hand before dragging me towards the beach where a matt was laid out.

“Sit.” He instructed. “What, no ‘can you please sit?”

“Funny. Sit.” Sighing I sat down on the light coloured matt. “So why am I here?”

“Because we’re having a date.” Coughing I stared wide eyed at him. “We’re what?!”

“Are you deaf?”

“No smart .” I grumbled. “Look.” Taking a seat next to me, Kai grabbed my hand. “This isn’t how I wanted this to start but since you’re a tough nut to crack, I guess I have to do it this way.”

“What do you mean?”

Smirking Kai pulled me up into his arms before running towards the water.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter