Chapter 4

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I ran down the hall way, I tried to think of a way to get out of the mess I was in. Kai was right on my tail and I needed a way to shake him. As I rounded another corner, the girl’s bathroom caught my eyes. Looking back, I noticed Kai was closer to me now.

“Stop Ahn Minha!” Kai yelled. Shaking my head I screamed as I felt something tug at my sleeves. *please don’t let Kai catch me!* I screamed in my head. I didn’t want to be beaten up or hurt by this freak, and I wasn’t giving up that quickly. I felt him tug on my blazer, and without a choice I pulled my arms out, freeing me from his grip.

“Hey!” He yelled as he flung my blazer over his head. I could tell by his voice that he was angrier now but I still wasn’t going to stop. I valued my life too much, and if it meant staying inside the girls’ bathroom all day then so be it.

“Ahn Minha! Stop!’ “No!” I screamed back. I heard him groan in frustration, as I neared the girl’s bathroom. Pushing opened the door; I quickly spun around slamming the door in Kai’s face. “” He hissed as he banged onto the door with his fists. “Ahn Minha, Come out here right now!” “No! I don’t want to die!” I screamed. Kai hissed under his breath as he continued banging.

Looking around the room, I tried to find a way out of there but there was nowhere out, only a small window above the sinks. There was no way I was going to squeeze through that small thing and risk getting stuck. I was smarter than that. As I frantically looked around the room, I wished that someone would come save me from this hell.

Kai groaned as took a step back “Minha, do you really think that because you’re in the girl’s bathroom, that I wouldn’t come in?” Turning around I looked at the door. My eye brows furrowed together in concern. “He wouldn’t break through the door would he?” I asked myself.  Before I could get my mind around what to do, the door to the bathroom burst open. Kai stood there with an ‘I told you so’ look.

Backing away I looked around for something to help me escape. But of course just like on the TV drama’s there was no way out. My back hit the wall indicting that I had lost. Kai smirked as he moved towards me. “See” He said as he smiled down at me but it wasn’t the smile that would make a girl swoon, oh no, it was one that sent bad shivers down your back. “I have you trapped.”

 

“YAH! Let me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter