Chapter 12

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grabbing my hand, Kai pulled me by his side as we walked through the parted crowed towards the stage. A mass of photographers snapped away on their camera’s as we made our way towards the stage that both our parents were standing on. Looking around the room, a familiar face caught my attention. Saerom was standing there hand in hand with one of Kai’s friends. Frowning I tilted my head at her only to see say “I’ll tell you later”, and that she would be doing.

Squeezing my hand for attention, Kai turned to look at me. “You ready to get this over with?” Looking up into his eyes I could see that he was annoyed with the amount of publicity that was around the venue, but considering he was the one that agreed it’s his own fault. I was okay with people speculating whether or not we really were together.

Nodding my head I took a deep breath before grabbing the bottom of my dress to walk up the steps to the stage. Placing his hand around my waist he led me towards the middle where camera’s flashed more than ever. Trying hard to not blink I smiled like I was the happiest person alive, when in fact right now I wished I was ten feet under.

After photos were taken, a man came up onto the stage with two micro phones. After receiving mine I could tell that this was going to be twenty questions of torture. Smiling the man lifted the mic to his mouth. “How about a round of applause to this gorgeous couple”

A round of applause filled the air. Smiling I looked up at Kai. Through gritted teeth I spook up to him. “I hate you right now” Smiling Kai looked down at me. “The feeling is mutual”. Looking back to the front I waited for the man to start talking.

“Now both of you are only nineteen years old but already getting married. Is this a set up for the business or are the feelings true?” Kai chuckled as he lifted the mic towards his lips. “I can honestly say the feeling are true and I do love Minha a lot” Awe’s filled the room as camera’s flashed. Laughing the man looked towards Kai as he raised his eyebrow. “But isn’t it true that you pick on Minha at school?”

Nodding his head Kai looked at the man. “That’s true but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter