Chapter 14

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for the short chapter and any mistakes. Please be sure to comment as if i dont get comments ill stop writting again. just makes me feel like i need to keep writting as you all are liking it. Enjoy! AND PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

“Minah?” A voice whispered snapping me out of my daze. Turning my head to the side, I glanced at Saerom who seemed worried. Tilting my head I studied her for a few seconds before looking back at the board. Ever since my encounter with Kai, I haven’t been able to focus. I keep seeing him try to say something before walking away. It’s almost like he wants to say something but is too scared to.

Sighing for the tenth time that morning, I patently waited for the bell to ring. “Alright students. Now we have a project to do with the students from class C-2. For this task you are to find a student from the other class and pick an area around the school to draw. Is that clear?” mumbling a yes, I nodded my head.

I hadn’t fully been paying attention but at the moment I didn’t really care. The feeling of someone kicking my chair, caught my attention. Knowing who was sitting behind me I tried to ignore it, only to have my chair kicked once again. Closing my eyes I bit my bottom lip to stop the outburst of anger that wanted to escape.

The sound of the bell ringing caused me to snap my eyes open. Finally I would be safe. Jumping from my chair, I quickly collected my books before grabbing my bag and running out of the room. I felt bad for leaving Saerom sitting there by herself but right now I felt like I needed my own space.

Turning around the corner into an empty hall, I pressed my back to the wall. My heart was beating a mile an hour, and it didn’t help that my mind seemed to be filled with so many different things. Lowering my head, I let my emotions finally break through. Everything I had held in since day one of this stupid agreement came spilling out of my mouth as I let out a scream.

I didn’t care if anyone were to hear me, I just needed to get all my anger out.

“Are you done?” Jumping fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter