Chapter 25

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once the final whistle for the end of day screamed through the speakers, I quickly collected my things. I had received a message from my mother asking me to go to her dress shop. Packing my belongings into my bag, I shut my locker only to get the shock of my life.

“Baekhyun!” I screamed. Laughing Baekhyun took my bag.

“Sorry I didn’t actualy mean to scare you.” He said. Tilting his head I watched as his eyes flickered behind me. Following his gaze I noticed Kai walking towards us. Putting on our act, I glared at him before grabbing Baekhyun’s hand and walking towards the exit.

Squeezing my hand in comfort, I watched as Baekhyun quitly pulled me out of the school. All I could think about was how I wished it had been Kai that I had grabbed to go away with. Bitting my bottom lip I tried to clear those thoughts out of my head.

“So what are you doing now?” Baekhyun asked, pulling me out of my daze.

“Mum asked me to head to her shop.”

“did she say why?” Shaking my head I looked around for my driver. Spotting him in his white BMW I walked towards him. “Nope. Usually I go there to model for her but she usually says it’s for that. This time there was just three words, ‘come to shop.”

Frowning Baekhyun shook his head. “Weird.” Reaching the car, the driver opened the passenger door for me. Turning around I hugged Baekhyun. “I’m sorry to make you do this to your friend.” I whispered. Shaking his head he smiled down at me.

“Anything to get him back.” nodding my head I got into the back of the car. Waving at Baekhyun as we pulled away, I let myself focus on the task ahead. There was a lot that I needed to do in order to get Kai back, but I felt like doing this wasn’t going to get him back if anything I felt it was going to push him away for good.

Sighing, I lent me head back on the seat. “Hard day at school Minah?” the driver asked. Nodding my head I whispered. “Yeah and month.”

 

Once we arrived at my mother’s shop, I headed inside after collecting my bag. “Hello Miss, you’re looking very pretty today.”

“Every time I see you, you get even more beautiful.” All the comments kept flying my way form the staff as I made my way to the designer room out back.

“Mum?” I yelled.

“Back here.” Heading towards her office, I peeked inside to see her sitting behind her desk along with my father. Walking into the room, I frowned at my mum. “Okay what’s wrong?”

Signing out loud, I watched as she took a deep breath. “We have an issue.”

“What’s that?”

“Your little incident with Sohyun was caught on camera.” Father said.

“What!” I yelled. Nodding Mum pulled her laptop screen towards me. Clicking play I watched as the scene unfolded. True to my father’s words, you could see me slapping Sohyun on the face in the school hallway. Eyes wide I felt tears prick my vision. “What is she going to do?” I whispered.

Standing from his seat, Father pulled me into a side hug. “She wants to sue us. Her mother stated that she wanted to take us for everything we have.”

Pulling away I gawked at him. “No not again.”

“Don’t worry.” Mother whispered. “We have the best lawyer in town going to help us. “Her mother has also requested a few things from us in order to drop the law suit.”

“And that is?” I asked. This time it was my mother’s eyes that seemed to become teary. “She wants you sent to Australia far away from here-“shaking my head I went to speak but stopped when she held up her hand. “And she wants you to get down on your knees

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter