chapter 10

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah!” I screamed as I ran down the hall way after Kai. Many students watched on and some laughed as I slightly tripped. “YAH!” I screamed even louder. Turning the corner of the hallway, I pushed open the doors that lead out towards the soccer field. Turning his slightly I could see him smirk in my direction.

Biting my bottom lip I pushed my legs to run father but that only made me trip over a small rock, causing me to land flat on my face. Turning onto my back I gasped in pain as my nose started to throb. Touching my nose I noticed some warm liquid on my fingertips. Pulling my hand away, I could feel all the colour drain from my face as I stared at my own blood. “Oh no” I whispered.

Groaning in pain I tried to push myself to sit up but due to the dizziness I felt, I only fell back down onto the grass. “Are you okay?” a voice asked. Looking to the left of me, I noticed a boy with sandy brown hair staring down at me. His eyes were big and filled with concern.

Placing his hands behind my back he helped me sit up. “Whoa” He said as he noticed my blood nose. Keeping one hand on my upper back, he reached into his chest pocket of his blazer, pulling out a small handkerchief.

Placing it under my nose gently tilted my head back. “I saw you fall. Are you hurt anywhere else?” Looking into his big eyes I shook my head. There was something about him that made me feel safe. He is really handsome. I thought as I looked over his facial features. Wait! What am I thinking! Pushing him away slightly, I looked around to see a few male students looking are way, and one of them was Kai. He seemed a little tense as he watched us.

“I’m fine” I said as I stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter