Chapter 13

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I feel like I’m going to die.” I groaned as Saerom dragged me into my room. My feet felt like they had been run over by a truck then stomped on by an angry old lady. Sighing as I sat on my bed, I bent down slightly to take of my heels. Although the heels looked good, they were devils in hiding.

“Is you little sister alright? Sehun said she was getting scared and that Kai helped you out.” Saerom asked as she took a seat beside me. Freezing my actions, I held my shoe in my hand as I thought back to that moment. He seemed like he was genuinely trying to help me but then again he could be acting.

Shaking my head I threw my show to the floor. “Yeah he helped but it was all a show for the camera’s and the people.”

“Really?”

“Yeah why?” I asked looking at Saerom. Smiling she shook her head. “No reason.” Standing to her feet, she stretched her arms above her head. “Anyway, I’m going home to crash I’m dead tired.”

Smiling I leaned back on my bed. “Sleep well.” I said, only to hear a ‘you too’ as she walked out my door. Closing my eyes I rested my head on my pillow. Sighing in content, I smiled as the image of Kai pulling me close to him flashed in my eyes, causing my heart to flutter.

Opening my eyes I stared up at the white ceiling. What’s wrong with me? Standing I walked to the bathroom to change before going to sleep.

 

School the next morning was full of chatter as I walked through the halls. The people that used to pick on me were now shying away from me, as if I would hurt them. Frowning, I shook my head. What is with everyone today?

Walking towards my locker, I opened it to grab my books and was surprised when I single red rose laid perfectly in the middle of my locker. Around the green slim stem was a small pink bow that matched well with the red petals of the rose.

Grabbing the rose I brought it to my nose to sme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter