Chapter 11

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday had finally rolled around, and to say I was happy was an understatement. Finally I would be able to get away from the bone headed pain in the freak. All week he had been stealing my things as if it was okay, but let me tell you this, no one steals my stuff and lives to see another day.

Frowning down at my phone I waited for Saerom to text me back, although I knew she wouldn’t text me back because that lucky girl had a date with one of the school’s cutie pies. Lucky girl, at least she got to pick who she wanted to be with.

Falling onto my bed, I bounced as my weight hit the bed. Groaning in boredom, I closed my eyes. “Minha unnie” A small little girl’s voice called. “Yeah?” The creaking of the door let me know that Haebin had entered my room.

The bed dipped slightly before the weight of her head, softly landed on my stomach. That was the one thing I loved about Haebin. She was always caring and no mattered what I would do anything to protect her. Without her I would be really lonely.

“Are you okay Haebin?” I asked as I her hair. Opening my eyes I could see her big brown ones staring back at me. “Mummy told me to come and get you” Smiling I nodded. “Did she say what for?”

Haebin nodded as she sat up, a big grin filling her face. “She said that we are going to meet your husband and that he was going to play with me” *Over my dead body* I thought. There is no way I would let him touch her. If he picks on me then what would he do to her?

Smiling up at her I nodded. “Alright. Go tell mum that I’ll get dressed in the gowned she gave me yesterday” Haebin smiled, jumped of the bed and screamed out to get mothers attention. Chuckling I got of the bed and walked towards the new gowned mother made for me. She said that it would be perfect for a dinner one night but it looked a little too fancy for a dinner, and I couldn’t help but think that maybe something else was going to happen that no one was telling me.

 

Staring at myself in the mirror, I ran my hands over the fabric on my waist. The top was covered in sequence until the waist were it fanned out into a beautiful peach colour. With my hair down it cascaded down my chest into nice curls. Taking a deep breath I took one finally look before walking down to the first floor. Waiting at the door, I noticed that everyone was dressed up. Mother wore a navy blue floor length dress that showed her curves whilst dad wore a matching tuxedo. Haebin wore the same dress as me and I couldn’t help the big grin that filled my face.

*My mini me* I thought as I bent down in front of her. Fixing her curls across her shoulder, I smiled at her. “Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter