Weird imagination

Love War of Two Hearts

 

"No, naya jebal. Come on girl ,love is so delicious. Come on girl, love is so delicous. Come on girl, love is so delicous".

"'And hold in 3 2 1'. Okay, that's a wrap guys. You huys did a great job! See you guys tomorrow" said dance instructor in a satisfied tone


Woohyun's POV


"I'm soo tireddddd!! My whole body is aching!! But of course, everything is worth it for all my beautiful girlfriends" 

"I know what you're feeling man.. Without our fans' support, I dont think I can think of anything about dancing or singing anymore! But, i need to take a break. My body is so sweaty!" said Key with a draggy voice.

"Bum-ah, how about we go to 'that awesome place'?" I said while doing some aegyo because I know Key hates it and he knows I'll keep doing it until he agrees.

"Fineee!! But you drive.." Key said lazily.

"YAY! Lets GO!" I took my car keys and drove to 'that awesome place'.

Its actually a cozy cafe that we just so happend to go there one day, and Key said that place was awesome. Its also the first time I heard him saying a place looked awesome. So since then, I called it 'that awesome place' just to . 

Wow! The night view of Seoul is really beautiful! Having practices for like forever has kept me from enjoying the beauty of my country. While I'm enjoying myself with this beautiful view, Key was just sleeping beside me. He must be really tired.

This atmospere is so peaceful and makes...me.. just...want to.. adjsf;hklj.

WAKE UP!! Giving a small slap on my left cheek. Oh wait we are here!!

"Bum-ah, wake up!" i called while shaking him.

"Yahh!! I was dreaming about my two cute and lovely dogs and you woke me up!!" Key said angrily.

"Sorry.." I pout.

"It's okay.. Come one let's go have a drink then and we can go back to sleep." Key said.


"Is our usual spot taken? There's nobody sitting there YA" I shouted but Key stopped me halfway. 

"SHHH!!!! You are going to make us get noticed!! Lets go!" Key wispered in an embarassed tone. 

As we sat down, the waiter came to take our order. We talked about the great memories we made during our tour and without us knowing, the time has passed for almost 2 hours. 

The atmosphere in this cafe is so calim and peaceful that it makes me feel like I'm floating on air. One of my many reason why I love coming here. 

Then, something came into my mind and without thinking, I suddenly said "Bum-ah, do you think I will ever find the 'right one'? When you watch dramas and movies it doesn't seem hard. But in reality, there is actually so much holiding us back." 

"Woohyun-ah, are you okay? Did that aegyo of yours gone to your head or something? Hahah! Maybe you'll find her during our tour and both of you will live happily ever after?" said Key jokingly. 



Key's POV

 

While sipping a cup of Cappuccino, i caught sight of a couple sitting at the end of the cafe from the corner of my eyes. I turn to look at the couple and a smile was formed automatically when I saw them feeding each other with cakes. 

The smile that was plastered on my face slowly faded when a question popped in my mind.. Why am I still alone? Why didn't any girl caught my eyes yet? 

Woohyun interupted my thoughts when he suddenly asked "Bum-ah, do you think I will ever 
find the 'right one'?" 


I was so suprised by the question he asked me because it also means that we were both thinking of the same thing. Looks like the calm and peaceful atmosphere of this cafe can really affect your mind..

So I jokingly answer "Maybe you'll find the right one during our tour?


Woohyun suddenly gave me a smack on my back which made me go.  

"YAHH!! I WAS JUST JOKING!!. Soo sensitiveee~"

 
"As if you're not.. But hey! What if you're the one to find your 'right one' there? And I'll be like "CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT?!" being so excited suddenly, Woohyun said.

 
"Yah! Pleaseee.. I'm the love expert here and I know how to pick my own girl. You're just so weird tonight.. I'll never come to this place with you ever again."

 
"Well, maybe this cafe is weird.. But just imagine, what IF we really do find 'the one' in our concert? I have no idea what I'll do.. I bet I'll be having butterflies in my stomach. The thought of it is already enough to give me goosebumbs" said Woohyun.

 
"For me, I feel that such things will never happen. It sounds too good to be true. As celebrities, I think that love is sadly not our priority.. But I hope that hyung will find that special one soon and both of you will be happy." I said it with a very akward smile. 

In my mind, I am actually pondering about what Woohyun had said. I know that it's unbelievable and it only happens in dramas, not in reality but why am I still thinking about this?!

 
Ahhh!! Stop it Kim Ki Bum! Get yourself together!!

But what IF i really really did find the right one there?

Omg I think i starting to get cold sweat!! I must let not hyung know. Quick Ki Bum! Think of a topic!


"Oh wow.. Time sure flies fast. I have to go back to sleep or I won't be able to wake up tomorrow. Come let's go and pay the bill"  I tried saying with a calm tone. 

"Okay lets go. See you tomorrow-ing! Annyeong my Bum!!" Woohyun said with some satoori accent while waving. 

"Go get some rest.. Annyeong!" I replied.

I wonder what was going through Woohyun's mind though....

 



Heyyy!!! Thank you so much for subsribing!! ^^ I love you all!!! :D  ♥ ♥ ♥ Feel free the comment anything! :)
Here's a present for you all! /winks/ ;)