Danger

Love War of Two Hearts

 

After a month or so, Woohyun finally got a few hours of rest without having any schedules. He and Sungyeol was currently the only one in the dorm because they were not included in the rest of Infinite's schedule. The both of them couldn't join the rest in the fansigning event bacause they were filming for a drama.  

"When can we go out and have some fun? It's so boring in here.. " Woohyun sighed.

"Same here, hyung. Being stuck in the dorm forever with 6 other guys is really boring. But there's nothing we can do.." Sungyeol joked but was ignored.

"If you had a whole day by yourself, what would you want to do?" Woohyun asked.

"Umm.." Sungyeol thought for awhile before answering. "I don't know.. Maybe shopping with Myungsoo? Or going somewhere far away from here where no one recognizes us. 

"Myungsoo again? You both should really just date. I can't stand the intimacy of you both." Woohyun shook his head at the thought of the two of them together.

"Very funny. So, what about you? What do you want to do?" Sungyeol questioned the older one.

 "Hanging out with a friend." he simply answered.

"I think it's more of a date to you.." Sungyeol teased.


"Yah! Think before you talk kid" Woohyun wacked the younger at his back.

"I'm stating the fact okay! Hyung always seem happier after texting that someone. Who is she? Or it's a he?!" Sungyeol leaned closer to Woohyun. 

"Yah!! I'm not gay okay! She is just a friend who I haven't met in awhile. Thats all." Woohyun avoided his question.

"Maybe you guys will be more than friends after awhile." Sungyeol wriggled his eyebrows when Lee Jungyeop sajangnim suddenly entered their dorm.

"Kids, everyone have no schedules tomorrow, so I'm giving you a chance to take a rest or to do anything to release your stress. But make sure you don't go out an create trouble okay?" Sajangnim warned them.

"Jinjja?! I thought we have a fanmeeting tomorrow?" Woohyun asked to get the confirmation.

"Oh.. that has been delayed because the weather report states that there's going to be a huge storm during that hour." Sajangnim replied the curious boy with a smile on his face.

"WOOHOOO!!" Sungyeol ran around the room while screaming his signature loud shriek. And both Woohyun and the sajangnim just shook their head at the second-hand embarrassment they were feeling.

"Gomawo sajangnim!" Woohyun bowed before the ceo left the place. "Finally.. The wait was long enough" he stretched.
----------------------------------------------------------------

"Food, check. Mat, check. drinks, check. Looks like everything's all prepared." Woohyun placed everything on the dining tabled before giving a satisfied smile. He then went to his room to get changed into a more nicer looking clothes after taking a bathe. 

"Nam Woohyun, this is you day. Fighting!" he looked into the mirror and blow a flying kiss towards his reflection as an act of encouraging himself. 

After getting ready, he went to his car and carefully placed everything he prepared at the back seat. He the enjin and sped through the city towards someone's house. Upon reaching his destination, he walk up to the door and rang the bell. *Ding Dong* 

"Yes? Who is it?" a voice from behind the door spoke before it opens. "Nam Woohyun! What are you doing here?! Quickly get in the house before anyone saw you coming!" the owner of the house hurriedly pulled him in.

"Jae-ah.. You don't have to panic, okay.." Woohyun calmed the person standing infront of him while laughing at her unexpected reaction. 

"Why are you here?" Jae Young spoke after cathching her breathe. 

"Oh.. Suprise!" he beamed at the utterly confused girl who is now looking at him with her big eyes."I came to take you out for a picnic!"

"But I'm not ready yet.. And I didn't prepare anything for the picnic.." she lowered her head.

"Its okay! I have eerything in control. All you need to do is just come and have fun" he answered with excitement once again.

"But.." she wanted to speak but was cut when Woohyun pushed her towards the stairs. " Go and ret yourself ready. Wear something pretty okay? But that doesn't mean you look ugly. You know you're pretty everytime" his cheesy pick-up line started again. "I'll be waiting outside"

Jae Young could only nod her head at the sudden invitation she recieved from her bias. She couldn't believe that he actually came into her house. Speaking of which, this was the first time someone came to her house. And the person was Nam Woohyun himself.

She shook her thoughts away and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower since Woohyun is waiting for her. She shouldn't make him wait too long. After coming out of the bathroom, she quickly wrap herself with a towel while she walked to her cupboard to find something pretty. It wasn't very difficult because she bought many dresses the day she came back to Korea. So she pick out a yellow coloured dress printed with white flowers and quickly put it on.

Seeing that she was the only one at home, she knew that her parents went to work while her sister.. There's two options. She either went to college or hanging out with her new boyfriend. Before going out of the house, she sent a text message to both her mother and sister saying that she's out for a picnic with a friend and might be coming home late tonight. 

Grabbing her sling bag and slipping a pair of sandals, she quickly walked out of the house to be greeted by Woohyun who was currently staring at her with wide eyes. Clearing his throat at his reaction, he ran toward the passanger seat and guided his date inside his car.


"You look really pretty.. I-I meant your dress! Your dress is really pretty." Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck at his sudden confession.

"Thank you, oppa. Your shirt is really cool too." Jae Young giggled at his blushing cheeks.

"Woohyun oppa, why did you want to go for a picnic suddenly?" Jae Young asked trying to break the silence.

"Nado molla.. I just thought you'll like somthing like this." he replied. Realising that he didn't know why he'd choose to go for a picnic.  

"I actually don't mind if you being me anywhere. As long as I'm with you, I'm fine." she whispered the last part but little did she know that Woohyun heard it all and a smile creeped up on his lips. 

-------------------------------------

The car halted when they reached the destination. They step out of the car after grabbing everything and walked towards a shaddy spot under a tree to settle out everything. They laid down all the food and snacks on the picnic rug and started digging in. 

"Wahh! Oppa!! This really really delicious!" Jae Young showed a thumbs up to Woohyun with her eyes still stuck on the sandwhich she is holding. 

"Gomawo. Yah..eat slowly. No one is gonna snatch that it away from you." Woohyun chuckled when she suddenly look up to him while pouting. Oh how cute she was that he almost couldn't control himself and wanted to kiss her pouty lips. He quickly looked away when he felt cheeks getting hotter and redder.

"Um.. Jae Young-ah.." he suddenly whispered to catch her attention.

"Nae, oppa?" she turn her head towards him, trying hard to ignore her insanely beating heart with Woohyun feeling his heart beat rapidly increasing it's pace too. And at this moment, they both knew clearly what this meant. They were in love.  

"I like you." he stated with calmly but his heart was definitely the opposite. 

Jae Young couldn't say anything as she was too shocked to respond. Her unreadable expression caused the other to feel worried. He thougth she didn't liked him like the way he do and that made his heart break a little. Instead of showing his pained expression, Woohyun patted her head saying that it was okay if she didn't like him. He started moving around as if he was busy. 

"I-I like you too" Jae Young suddenly spoke up after being silent for almost 10 minutes. Hearing her words clearly he froze. " What did you say again? Can you repeat it once more?" he was so happy that his lips were curved up to it's maximum. If that was even possible.

"Why are you making me say something so embarrasing twice?" she covered her face feeling a gush of blood running to her cheeks. Without warning, Woohyun grabbed her and pulled her into his embrace. The feeling was unbelievable. And she smiled in return. It was like she was in heaven when a flash of light blinded their eyes. They were spotted.


Hey guys! An update! Weee!! We are trying our best to update as fast as possible so thanks for all your support! Do comment and subscribe! :D Check out Infinite F's new single, Heartbeat! Hope you guys are enjoying this fic eventhough we have been gone for quite awhile :P. Have a good day!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Peace!! :)