Accidental

Love War of Two Hearts



Meanwhile, the Park sisters have just reached Times Square.

They came as early as possible so they could get a good parking spot because as you know, Times Square is a crowded area no matter what time it is.

But although they went there early, most of the parking spots have already been
taken. After minutes of hunting, they finally found a good parking spot.

"Unnie, let's start the mission of searching ToHeart!!" Jae Young screamed in excitement.

"Will they even be here? What if they're not? Wouldn't it be wasting our time?" Sae Young asked.

"Unnie, eventhough I'm not 100% percent sure they'll be here, but at least we tried our best in searching for them!! Shouldn't we work hard if we want to have something?
It would be God's blessing if we have a chance to see them" Jae Young replied happily.

"Arrasso arasso.. Why don't we split up instead? Maybe the chance of getting to see them will be higher!" Sae Young suggested.

"Oh yeahhhh!! Great idea unnie! Ler's split up then! And if you see them, call me. I will call you if I see them too." Jae Young said excitedly.

"I'll be going first. Let's meet back at the cafe infront there at 7pm later. Jalga." Sae Young waved.


 

Jae Young's POV 
 

So unnie and I decided to split up because she said that the chance of getting to see ToHeart will be higher if we split up.

"We will meet back here at the cafe infront there. Got it?" Sae Young asked

"Yes Ma'am!!!!" I said. 


"Don't keep me waiting like you always do. First you will say I promise I'll be on time, next thing you do is arriving 20 minutes later!! I don't know what to do with you. Why do I always get caught in this kind of stuff??" Sae Young said while shaking her head.

"I did not!!! Okay finnee this time I WILL!! It's not a waste of time if you meet Key right? Come on! Just imagine you meet him face to face, get his autograph and the best part is you get to take a selfie with him!! Isn't that just awesome?!" I asked. 

"Finee... Eventhough that's what I desire, but it's just too good to be true you know. At least we get to shop around. It's been so long. Time to get updated with the latest things! All the best Jae Young in search of your prince charming! Please don't do anything weird understand?! It's a very big and crowded area here, so take care of yourself!" Sae Young warned.


"Of course I will!! Don't look down on me. This is Jae Young you are talking to. Anyways, hope you find yours too!! Don't choke on your words if you see him!!" I said sarcastically as we started going our own ways.

Wow! I can't belive that it's been a week! Time sure flies fast..

Yesterday, history was made when ToHeart set foot on America! I'm currently breathing the same air as them!!! Ahhh!!! I can't contain the feels!!

I was so excited to head to the airport and to be in the front row to see them IN PERSON! But sadly, my sister and I arrive at the airport late because of the traffic jam and when we reach there, it was super crowded!


So I decided that today,we will go to Times Square and see whether we can get a glimpse of them. That would be so awesome!

What happens if I do meet Woohyun around here? I hope that while we both are walking, suddenly I bumb into him and then something drops and we both reach for the object at the same time and then our hands touch each others'.

AHHHHHHHHH!! Snap out of it Jae Young! That's never gonna happen except in your dreams.

Maybe if I do, I'll just look at him him from a distance and then my body will be totally frozen and I'll just see him walk pass me whle being like a crazy person standing still and never taking action..


Okay Jae Young, this is your chance! If you see him, just remember 3 things. SPOT, ACTION and STEADY!

I need to spot him and try to not freeze then I'll take action. I have to be really steady while taking action or else I'm going to embarrass myself.

Let's not waste any time. I got alot of ground to cover. I already have my strategy so now, CHARGE!!

After a long long time, my legs became so tired.


OH MY GOSHH I'M SO TIRED!! Water Water!! *takes a big gulp* Ahhhh.. That's better!!

My gooodneeeesss this place is so big!! And to add it, this place is super duper crowded!!

This is harder than I thought. I can't find him anywhere.

I searched far and wide but still, no sign of him. Like what unnie say, he's probably practicing or maybe even worst in a disguise!!!

Sigh.. Maybe I passed by him but I didn't even noticed or recognised him!! Ahhh I'm so stupid!!

While I was walking just now, I thought I saw Woohyun. It looked exactly like him from the back.

So I did the 3 strategies that I had planned when I aproach the person. So I spoke in korean so that he would understand.

But when he turned around, it was a british man showing me an angry expression. And said "Wha in the world are you speaking, lady? Do I even know you? Get lost!"

I then quickly appologize to him, gave him a bow and I quickly retreat!!

It was so embarasing!!!

Ahh!!! I'm so dumb *bangs head* 


Why am I so unlucky today?!! I have never been this unlucky. All I want is a decent meet with ToHeart.. Is that too much to ask??!!

I have searched every potential area and not a sight... Sighhh...

I wonder whats unnie up to. She must be shopping in happiness while there's like an imaginary dark cloud hovering above me.


I have never been so tired in my life. My legs.. It's like I can't feel them anymore!!


I should just give up...



ADJFK;LSD What am I saying!!!??? *slaps self*


I'm Park Jae Young!! This is not me at all. I'm not quitter!! Nothing is going to stand in my way!! Not even Times Square's nasty crowd.


Pull yourself back together! Maybe I shall search the areas that I left out.

Yeah, that's a start. It's not time to meet back at the cafe yet. I still have time!!

Come on let's do this Jae Young!!


I already went there, so I will start looking around the other side. Okay let's go!!!


I was speed walking because I know that I only have a little time left to find him.

When all of a sudden,
 I banged into someone and fell to ground.

"Ouch!! What did I bang?" 

As I was getting back up, I couldn't clearly see the person who bumped into me so I squint my eyes to see who it was.

I saw that he had dropped his hot dog that is already half eaten.

My eyes was examining him when I suddenly saw his arm!!


"I'M SO SORRY ARE YOU OKAY??!! YOUR ARM!! THERE'S A CUT! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME HOW CAN I BE SO BLIND?! I'M SO SORRY!!"

I'm so dumb. And on top of that, I hurt him. It's actually just a small cut but seeing how he didn't stand up and said anything yet, he must be shocked.


"Hold on!! I have a plaster in my bag! *quickly searches for the plaster* Found it! Stay still for a minute.."

I put the plaster on the cut on his arm. He didn't say a word yet but it looked like he was coming back to his senses.

When he saw me putting the plaster on him, he chuckled a bit. 


"Okay.. I'm done. Hahaha! The plaster is cute isn't it??" 

The plaster had a cartoon designs on it. Sae Young gave that to me a week ago because I really like this kind of things.

"I'm really sorry for that. I'm such a clumsy person. So sorry! *bows* I hope you are okay. Come, let me help you up" I said as I offered my hand to him. 

He didn't answer at all and that was when I realize, I was the only one doing all the talking.

I was wondering why he wasn't talking.. Is he deaf? Mute? Or maybe he's giving me the silent treatment? I don't know. But I offered my hand to him anyways.


When he grabbed my hand, his hands felt so warm.

I haven't really hold any boys' hands before. But when I held his, I got goosebumbs all over me.

I wanted to hold his hand longer. His warm touch felt so safe.


WHAT AM I SAYING?!! GET BACK TO REALITY!!!! 

I let go of his hand as he was on his feet. He still did not say a word yet but was just staring at the ground behind me.

I followed his eyes to the direction he was looking and I saw the half eaten hotdog that he droped when we bumped into each other.

Without thinking much, I said 
"Come, let me buy you a new one! Okay?"

He didn't answer. He look at me as if he didn't know what I was saying at all. 

"Come lets go. Don't worry I'll lead the way. I know the best place to get a hot dog okay? My treat" I said while doing the craziest thing ever, I took his wrist and drag him to the hot dog shop. 


He seemed be taken aback but he did not pulled his hands back. He just followed. That's one kind of man I ever seen in my life. I wonder what's going through his mind.

When we arrived, I told him to wait while I line up. I took a glance at him once in a while and saw that he was just standing there, looking around and not trying to make a run for it.

He's very different.. Maybe he's still in the state of trying to process everything..


"Here you go! Come on, eat up" I said with a smile on my face.

He took the hot dog from me and he gave a small bow without saying anything.

"Umm.. Yeah you're welcome." 

He didn't eat, but instead he just hold it on his left hand. Maybe he didn't want to take off his mask.

Suddenly, somebody pushed me from the back and I sliped.

He quickly caught me in his arms and I frozed.

I looked into his eyes. His eyes looks so farmilliar.. His eyes are so beautiful...


"Kwenchana??" he spoke.

I
 was shocked the moment he spoke korean. Then, I knew he wasn't being rude by not saying anything just now. But he's actually a korean.

So I spoke back to him in korean saying 
"I'm okay. Don't worry I'm fine.. Gomawoyo" I said 

"Thats a relieve" he said.


I couldn't make out his voice. Maybe because of the mask that is making his voice sound different. After knowing that he's a korean, I started talking to him in korean. 

"Why didn't you tell me you were a,,," I asked but was interupted when my phone suddenly rang.

"Excuse me, I need to answer this call" I said to him and he nodded.

I took out my phone and I saw that it was my sister calling me.

I looked at the time and I saw that it's already 7.15 pm!! I picked the call getting prepared to be scolded.

"YAHHHH!!! GET YOUR HERE NOW!!! YOU'RE SO LATE!!!" my sister screamed through the line.


"Arasso arasso.. I'm coming. I was helping someone just now.. I'll be there now okay, so CHILL!!!" I said to her. 

Sigh.. I have to go alredy.

"Hey sorry, but I have to go now. Sorry for bumping into you. I really am so sorry. Enjoy your trip here in New York! Hope we can see each other again, if I can reconize you or vice versa. Annyeong!!" I said while waving. 

Without a moment to lose, I ran all the way without looking back at him to the cafe where my sister was waiting.
 

 

Sae Young's POV 
 

Yayyy!!! I'M FREEE WOOOHOOOOO!!


Snap out of it! You're a mature person! But it feels so great to finally be outside!

It's been a torture studying korean.. I mean I like it, but it's so embarassing to study korean when I'm a korean. And what's worst, my younger sister Jae Young is better in that language than me. Luckily I'm a fast learner and I'm more fluent in korean than before. 

Finally.. I get to go shopping. I really should get updated with the lastest fashion trend and maybe get a great outfit for the concert!!

I can't believe it has been a week already! ToHeart is finally in America!

Sigh.. I remember when Jae Young found out that ToHeart is flying to America yesterday, MY GOODNESS!! HER SPAZING LEVEL WAS INSANE!!

She told me to quickly drive her to the airport but there was a heavy traffic jam, on the way there! So we ended reaching the airport late.

Jae Young was so dissapointed because she couldn't pass her gift to Woohyun. The crowd there was crazy!!!! We could only see their top of their heads.

So as a punishment for me I had no choice but to agree to drive her to Times Square where ToHeart's hotel is located and to look for them with her.

To be honest, I actually didn't mind going with her to look for ToHeart because I really wanted to see Key oppa. I just didn't show myself being all excited bacause as an older sister, I should be acting more mature to Jae Young.

But what Jae said to me about getting their autograph and taking selca with Key makes my insides feel so excited. I would really run to Key and hugged him if I saw him around here. 

Maybe i'll just do some shopping for clothes and leave everything to fate. If I really saw Key while doing my shopping, then maybe.. both of us are meant to be TOGETHER!!

Wait.. what am I talking about? He's an idol while I'm just a normal student who has nothing. He would never be my soulmate. Like I said, its too good to be true.. Okay focus.

Let's see.. what clothes should I buy for the concert? Maybe a pretty, casual but comfortable dress will suit perfectly. Yeah great idea.. 

What about Jae? I'm very sure she totally forgotten to look for her outfit to wear on that day. I'll get a pretty one for her too then. 

After updating my wardrobe with the latest fashion trends and going into quite a number of clothing shops, I finally found a suitable clothing for Jae Young and myself to wear for the concert. I hope she likes it..

        

I'm really satisfied on what I have bought. The effort of carrying all of these is worth it.

Well, I don't think I can every find Key in such a humungeous crowd. Even if he was around here I don't think I would even get to spot him.

Guessing that Jae is on full solo search party locating Woohyun. She better not be late later..


Since I still have some time before meeting back at the cafe, I'll just go to to the video store nearby to see how are the sales of Shinee's album. 


"Welcome. It's been a long time since you came here. How have you been?" the shopkeeper asked with a smile when I entered the video store. 

"I'm fine.. Just busy with my graduation day." I replied him and walked towards the kpop album's corner.

Woahh.. There's only 1 Shinee album left! I guess the sales are going really well.. Well of course SHINee number 1!!!!

And oh!! ToHeart's album are almost sold out too!! Let me see.. There is 1..2..3..4..5..AHHHH!!

"I'M SO SORRY!! Are you okay??!! Sorry for bumping into you!! Are you alright??!!" I said panickly when I accidently bang into a man and the albums on the shelves fell on him.

"I'm okay. Are you okay? I'm sorry for bumping into you. I wasn't looking to where I was going.." he said while standing up. 


"Here, let me help you up. Grab my hand" I said, offering my hand to him. 

"Oh okay.. Thanks" he said as he grabed my hand. 

"Let's clean up the mess before anyone sees it." I said as I picked up the albums and place it back on the shelves.


"Okay.." he simply replied.

"NOOOOOO!!!!" I reached towards the 1 remaining Shinee album that fell and quickly brushed the dust away.

"Pheww.. Luckily it didn't get dented or anything.." I said while wiping the sweat on my forehead.

I heard the man I bumped into chuckled a little and asked "are you like a Shawol or something?

"OHYESSSSS!! DO YOU KNOW SHINEE?!! I 
LOVE THEM!! THEY'RE LIKE THE BEST EVER AND THEY'RE JUST SO AMAZING AND oppsss.. I'm sorry for that.. I was just um.. excited.." I fangirled infront of him and when i realised, I immediately apologised while covering my face while embarrasment.

"Hahaha!! It's okay.. You're cute.. And I'm a fan of them too!" He said while giving me a sincere smile.

"Heheh.. Thanks.. You are? Really?!!" I beamed.

"Yeapp.. Who do you like in Shinee?" he asked while continue picking up the albums that fell.

"Um.. I like all of them but my bias is Key!!!" I said with excitement while puting the last album that fell back to the shelf.

"Uh... Oh I see.. Are you going to ToHeart's world tour concert in 2 more days?" he asked looking a little suprised after hearing that my bias is Key.

"Of course!!! How can I miss that?! I've been waiting since forever! Are you going?" I asked anticapating his answer.

"Yes I am. I'll see you there again then." he said while smiling.

I glanced over to my watch to see what time it is and OH MY!!! It's already ten past seven.

"Hey! I need to go now.. See you at the concert in 2 days. Nice meeting ya :) Bye.." I waved a little while running 
out of the store and head my way to the cafe where my sister and I promised to wait.

Wow what a day....

I couldn't find Key but at least I got to meet a shawol. He seems like a nice person.

Sadly, we had a bumpy encounter. Clumsy me.. I hope I get to meet him again at the concert. I couldn't get to see his full face because he was wearing a mask.


When we were talking, his voice doesn't sound like he's from around here. He has like a tourists type of slang. It sounds a bit korean-ish kind of accent..

Maybe he is like me. A korean who lives in the states.. I didn't even get to know his name.....


I really hope that we can meet each other again at the concert. I don't why, but I just find him unique somehow .

Maybe because he is the first guy I know that likes Shinee? Maybe...

This might sound crazy, but when he grabbed my hand, it felt different. I can't explain the feeling.. Its just undescribable.. 

What was I thinking?!!  What's wrong with me? Back to reality!!!

Ohh I've reached the cafe.. Let me see if Jae is around here.. I don't see her yet.. Maybe I'll give her a call..

She's not answering!! Maybe because of the noisy crowd.. I'll just give her another 10 more minutes.

*10 minutes later*


Where is she?!!! Not again??!! Sighh.. I better call her again. I hope she picks up.. 

*Beeeep.... beeepp... beeep.... Hello?*

"YAHHHH!!! GET YOUR HERE NOW!!! YOU'RE SO LATE!!!" I said in an angry tone.

"Arasso arasso.. I'm coming. I was helping someone just now.. I'll be there now okay, so CHILL!!!" she said.

"Okay okay.. Juat get here quicky." I said as I pressed the 'end call' button. 

I wonder who is the someone that she's helping. I'm going to ask her later when she gets here..

Should I tell her about what happened just now.. Let's just see how it goes..... 

 



Hey guys. :) Phew.. finally done with this chapter :D  We really apologize for such a late update because we're having our exams. and we might also go on a hiatus for about 2 weeks T.T I'm sooo sorryyy >< Thank you for the comments and please keep on reading. :) Keep on comenting and subcribe!!! :) Take care guys :) Thank you!!! Love you :*