Sadly..

Love War of Two Hearts

The Young sisters have just finished their day in Time Square. They agreed to meet at a cafe after their shopping. Jae Young is running a little late while Sae Young is on the verge of exploding because she has been waiting for her sister for more than 10 minutes.

 

The Young Sister's POV

"Where is she?!! She said she's coming but there's no sign of her anywhere! I hope she is okay though..  Jae is big enough to take care of herself" Sae Young mumbled.

*Few minutes later*

I can't wait to show Jae what I bought for her! I hope she likes it.. We can wear it together at the concert! Oh! I see her coming.." Sae Young said to herself.

"Hey Jae over her" Sae Young said as she waved her hand. 

"Unnie! Sorry I'm late.. I was helping someone just now.." Jae Young explained. 

"What happened this time?" Sae Young asked teasingly.

"Tell you later~ Let me rest for awhile.. My legs are like jelly" Jae Young said.

"Yeahhh.. Shopping is indeed no joke. Hey! You didn't buy anything... Oh I just remembered that your main purpose was to look for him.. So, how did it go?" Sae Young excitedly asked. 

"Let me have a cool drink first. I'm really thristy.. Let's order." Jae Young said as she flip open the menu.

"I already ordered for you.. And yes, it's your favourite capucinno frap." Sae Young proudly said.

"Thank you unnie!!" Jae Young simply answered.

"No prob~  So, who want's to go first in telling their day?" Sae Young asked, breaking the silence.

"You." Jae Young pointed.

"That's not fair! Maybe whoever's drink the waiter gives first will tell first?" Sae Young suggested. 

"Okay~ Call!!" Jae Young shrugged.

"Oh ours drinks are here. Just in time" Sae Young mumbled.

The waiter came over to their table and handed the first drink to Sae Young....

"Ughh! Why?! Let me have a sip of my drink first.." Sae Young lazily said.

"So....did you see Key??!" Jae Young impatiently asked.

"Calm down.. I haven't even started yet." Sae Young rolled her eyes. 

"Aish!" Jae Young let out her frustration.

"So, um.. after we splited, I your amazing unnie, took the liberty of buying us clothes to wear for the concert.. Wanna see?" Sae Young asked as she grabbed one of the shopping bag.

"Wahhhh!! It's so pretty!! Thank you unnie!! Jae Young screamed happily.

"Hahha! You're welcome~ So after all of those shopping, I decided to take a break. I totally forgot about looking out for Key because as you can see, the crowd in Times Square is huge!!" Sae Young explained.

"NO!! How could you forget?! Tsk tsk~ Well, it's true that the crowd was huge..." Jae Young shrugged.

"I was just looking around, enjoying the view and I forgotten~ So I decided to look for a video shop to just see how was SHINee's album sales was going on.. It been ages since I entered a video shop. As I went inside, I went straight to the kpop section. I saw only 1 SHINee album left and I was happy that they are doing really well! Then I looked to the right and saw that ToHeart's albums are almost sold out!" Sae Young exclaimed.

"Awesome!! Did you buy one?" Jae Young curiously asked.

"We already got an album for each of us so I didnt get another one....And while I was looking at the albums, I moved to the side to take another look. I suddenly bumped into someone. I got shocked and looked at the person I bang into. I can't tell much on how the person looks like but I know the person is a guy. I quickly apoligised to him and he told me it was okay. I quickly offered my hand to him and without hesitation, he grab my hand and I pulled him up..." Sae Young continued.

"He thanked me and I then said let's clean up the mess. He willingly helped me. So we started cleaning up.. When I saw a Shinee album on the floor, my inner shawol burst out. I quickly grabed it and dust it off. And the next thing I knew was the  person who I never knew before was chuckling. I was so embrassed!! He suddenly asked me if I was a shawol and without a second thought, I went all spazzy and went OH YESHHHH!! DO YOU KNOW SHINEE ?? I LOVE THEM. THEY ARE THE BEST EVER AND THEY'RE JUST  SO AMAZING AND opppss. That embrassment hit me so late.." Sae Young shooked her head remembering the embarrasing scene.

"Why am I not surprised? This is so you when you're in shawol mode. But did the guy know kpop?" Jae Young asked. 

"When I'm in shawol mode, nothing can stand in her way. Muahaha! Yeap he knew.. But the highlight of today was that he replied me saying he is a fan of Shinee too!! I try giving myself a pinch on my thigh to see if I was dreaming but I wasn't! To make sure my ears are not lying to me, I asked him again. He told me yes and he asked me who was my favourite. I told him that I liked all the members but my bias would be Key. I told him that as put the last album on the shelf. He looked stunded a bit and then he asked my if I was going to ToHeart's concert in 2 days time. I imediately told him OF COURSE!! I asked him if he was going too and he told me he was going and he said that he will see me then again. Then I glanced at my watch and realised that I had to meet up here. Greated him goodbye and I waved at him while I went out of the store. It's so sad that I didnt' get to know his name......" Sae Young sadly said.

"Awwwww~~ Why didn't you get his name?!! He sounds like a really great guy!" Jae Young said excitedly.

"I know right.. Wel, if I see him at the concert, I'm definately going to get to know him more" Sae Young said eagerly.

"Then you can get his number and you know get to know each other better and then you guys will fall in love and thenn.... hehehhehehhe" Jae Young jokingly teased.

"Yahh!! What's wrong with your mind? Too corrupted with k-drama? Tsk tsk~" Sae Young glared at her sister.

"K-drama's are jjang! Well, you watch them too!" Jae Young reasoned.

"Hahaha! I was just joking~ So now, it's your turn.  Did you see Woohyun? Oh I'm curious yeahhhhh!!" Sae Young teased.

"Sadly, i did not.. I've searched like almost everywhere but I there's no sign of him anywhere.. I was about to give up but then I saw him!! I saw a backview of someone that look exactly like Woohyun so I ran to him and said 'Woohyun oppa!! Sign juseyong!'. And guess what? When he turned around, it was a british man! He even said "What in the world are you speaking, lady? Do I even know you? Get lost!". It was so super embarassing like ugh i never want to see him again." Jae Young crossed her arms.


"You're so dumb Jae. Like you should atleast look at his face before screaming Woohyun oppaaa!!" Sae Young rolled her eyes.

"I know I'm dumb.. I'm just excited and didn't think much. So after that, i started walking faster because time is running out then I banged into someone and we both fell to the ground. Then when I was standing up, i saw his arms and it was bleeding! I was so scared and quickly took out the plaster you gave me last time and the person laughed at it and he stayed quiet the whole time I was talking to him like I thought he was deaf or mute or something. I saw his half eaten hotdog that fell on the ground so I decided to buy him another one. But he wasn't eating it after I bought it for him. Then someone 
suddenly pushed me from the back and I almost fell.. But thank God he caught me from falling and during that moment, I realise his eyes were sparkling.. It was really pretty if I should say.." Jae Young nodded to herself.

"Guys rarely have sparkly eyes though.. Is he like an old man or a young one? And what's his name?" Sae Young asked.

"I knoww!! That's why I say it's pretty!! I'm not sure if he is old or not but there's no wrinkles on his forehead and his arms are pretty toned and his voice doesn't sound old either.. So I assumed he's a young man? And oh!! Apparently he was being quiet the whole time was because he's a korean and didn't understand what I was saying.  I wanted to get to know him better but you suddenly called and I realised it was already late so I quickly ran here." Jae Young said

"Oh.. I guess you're pretty lucky then. You didn't get to meet Woohyun but some other korean dude who has pretty eyes.. Hahah!" Sae Young teased.

"I guess so... We better go home now. It's already late and I need to bathe and check for updates on twitter.." Jae Young said while looking at the time.


"Alright. Let's get going." Sae Young simply replied. 



Since the poll results is 50/50, I guess i'll continue this fic? Heheh :P I'm really sorry for those who voted No.. :( Hope you enjoyed reading and I promise you that the next chapter will be interesting! :D Kill me if it's not :P I love you alll!!! :D ♥♥♥ 

And for Inspirits, LAST ROMEO IS AWESOMEE WEEE~~!! So, please keep watching the MV until its 2,222,222 so that Woollim will post the dance practice :D #LastRomeo1stWin #LastRomeo2ndWin


For those who have not watch it, I recommend you to watch it cause it's really really good!! ;D *Not being bias, but the song is catchy and the dance are as usual, very sharp and  in sync!! :D