Date?

Love War of Two Hearts


Woohyun did some research about the university tag that he saw on Jae Young's phone and managed to find out the location of the university. After gathering some courage, Woohyun finally took the chance to search for her. He quickly grabbed his car keys and ran off without a word. Sunggyu who saw him leaving, knowing exactly what he wanted to do, smirked at Woohyun's actions. 

"I'm so nervous~~!" Woohyun groaned as he entered the car. 

It took Woohyun almost an hour to reach her university. It's not that it was far from his dorm or was there any traffic jam, but he drove there ever so slowly thinking of how he's going to find her in that big place and if he did, how is he going to call her out when it's in a public place? All those questions were left unanswered through the long journey.

"I'm finally here.. What should I do know? I think the classes are not over yet.. Let me park somewhere nearer to the front gate so it's easier to spot her.." Woohyun mumbled. 

He parked the car and waited for her to appear.. After a few minutes, students started coming out from the building. Woohyun's eyes darted at every direction of where the students were coming from, but she was not to be seen.  

"Aishh! Class is supposed to be over now. Why is the teacher doing extra time?!" Jae Young said in annoyance. 

"That's all for today. Make sure you hand in your asingments by next week. Thank you." the lecturer said.

"Finally!!" Jae Young sighed as she quickly pack her things and ran out from the room. She was supposed to take the first bus home, but it had already left because she was late.  

"Aishh jinjja!! Now I have to wait for the next bus which is like another 15 minutes.." Jae Young let out her frustration.

Woohyun almost fell asleep but he suddenly caught sight of a familiar figure waiting alone under  shady tree. He tried rubbing his eyes to get a clearer vision of the latter and saw that it was indeed the girl he waas looking for.

"How do I get her to come her or should I go to her? There's still quite a number of people around here, I'll just have to wing it then.." Woohyun mumbled. 

"Eh isn't that....." Jae Young said as she saw a really familiar car parked in a distance. 

She didn't get to finish her sentence when suddenly someone in the care reached out to grabb her hand and pulled her in the car. 

"Ahh!!!!!!!" Jae Young screamed in panic. 

"Jae.. Jae..don't panic.. Its me, Woohyun oppa." Woohyun said whie trying to calm the girl down.  

"Yahh Oppa!! Why did you pull me so suddenly?" Jae Young said as she's trying to get her heartbeat back to normal. 

"Mian.. I just went with the flow." Woohyun said in embarrassment.

"You made me so scared you know.." Jae Young glared at Woohyun.

"Aww.. Jae-ah, mianhae..." Woohyun ruffled her hair. 

"Arasso arasso.. You can stop messing up my hair now.. Wait!! How did you know where I study?!" Jae Young asked as realisation hit her.

"Uh well... I remember that when I took your phone during the fansigning event, I saw your university tag attached to it.. " Woohyun answered proudly. 

"Wah!! You're really a good at stalking people.." Jae Young joked.

"Only you.." Woohyun cheesily said.

"So how have you been?" Jae Young rolled her eyes at his greasiness as she changed the topic.

"Well, I'm doing great! Getting to meet the fans, I'm really happy.." Woohyun smiled.

"Oh!! Back was really a great song!!! I tried learning the choreo, but I end up failing.. It's really tough.." Jae Young pouted. 

"Ah.. Is that so? I guess I'll have to teach you then.." Woohyun winked.

"JInjja?!! Gomawo!!!" Jae Young screamed out of happiness.

"Hahaha! Nae~ Oh! Are you hungry? Where do you want to eat?" Woohyun asked.
 

"I'm starving!!! How about Boohyun oppa's restaurant? I've always wanted to go there since I moved here, but nobody wanted to come with me.." Jae Young sugested.

"Ah....sure! Let's go!" Woohyun said as he started the car. 

"JInjja?! You're bringing me there? Nam Woohyun jjang!!" Jae Young grinned in excitement as she gave him two thumbs up. 

After a few minutes drive, they arrived at the restaurant. They walked towards the door and Jae Young saw a sign stating that it was closed.

"Aww.. It's closed.. Guess we'll just have to come again next time.." Jae Young pouted as she turned her back and started walking to his car.

"Wait!!" Woohyun half shouted as he grabbed her wrists to stop her from walking. 

"Wae?" Jae Young loooked at him curiously .

"Let's go in.." Woohyun said as he pushed the door and walked in, while pulling her along.


"I'm sorry but we're close. Please come...." Woohyun's brother stopped when he looked up towards the customer. 

"Hyung!! Annyeong! It's been a long time since I've seen you!" Woohyun gave him a brotherly hug.

"Woohyun-ah! What brings you here?" Boohyun patted his back. 

"I can't even come to visit now?" Woohyun playfully pouted.

"Aniyo.. It's just that..you should have told us before stopping by.." Boohyun quickly answered.

"Mian~ Well, actually my friend here wants to try out hyung's delicous bbq.." Woohyun tilted his head over to her as he cheekily smiled.


"Annyeonghasaeyo! Park Jae Young-imnida!" Jae Young introduced herself. 

"Oh! Annyeong! I'm Nam Boohyun, Woohyun's brother. Nice to meet you.." Boohyun offered her his hand for a shake. 

"Hyung, where is omma?" Woohyun asked as he scanned the whole place.

"She's in the kitchen.. Go in and see her. She misses you alot." Boohyun said pointing towards the kitchen. 


"Jae Young-shi, please take a seat. I'll get something for you." Boohyun offered. 

"Kamsahamnida.." Jae Young replied. 

"Gomawo, hyung.." Woohyun smiled.

"She's pretty. Are you both together?" Boohyun whispered to his brother. 

"Hyung~~!!" Woohyun embarassingly nudged his brother.


Suddently the kitchen door opened. Woohyun's mom came out.

"Oh! Do we have a guest here? Oh! Woohyun-ah!!" Woohyun's mom walked out from the kitchen after hearing noises. When she realised that it was her son, she pulled him in for a big hug.

"Omma!" Woohyun chuckled as he just let his mother hug him since they haven't seen each other for a long time.

"I've missed you! How have you been?" his mother asked as she playfully pinched his cheeks.

"I'm doing fine omma.. 
But I really missed you too.." Woohyun pouted as he pushed her hands away from his cheeks.

"Oh? I didn't see you there.. What's your name?" his mother asked as she noticed her. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Park Jae Young." she said while giving a polite 90 degree bow.

"Park Jae Young? What a pretty name.. Are you Woohyun's girlfriend?" his mother asked in pure curiosity. 

"Aniyo ommo-nim!! We 're just friends!!" Jae Young panicked as she tried to avoid misunderstanding. 

"Wait!! Did I just friend-zoned myself?!" Jae Young spoke in her mind. 

"Omma! You're embarrassing me!" Woohyun covered his face with his palm while playfully hitting his mother. 

"Araso arasso.. Woohyun-ah, come and help me in the kitchen. Boohyun will keep Jae Young-sshi company." his mother said. 

"Oh~~" Woohyun simply replied.

"Don't worry, Jae. I'll make really delicious meat just for you!" Woohyun grinned as he slowly dissapeared into the kitchen. 
 

"Jae Young-sshi looks like a really nice girl" his mother honestly spoke as she was preparing the meat. 

"Omma~~" Woohyun whined like a kid when his mother started complimenting the girl. 

"Woohyun-ah, you don't have to hide from me.. I know you well enough that I can see you really like her.." the mother smiled at her child. Seeing how red he was becoming.  

"But omma..what if she doesn't like me? What if she just think of me as an idol?" Woohyun finally asked.

"You wouldn't know unless you tried. But in my opinion as a woman myself, I wouldn't follow someone to see their family members if I never liked that person. You know what I mean right, Woohyunnie?" she smiled. 

"Gomawo omma!!! But.. do you think she's the one?" Woohyun beamed after recieving the advice.

"As long as you like her and you're happy.. Just be careful and remember that love is very dangerous. Treasure her when you have the chance.." she patted his head.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ja~~ Let's settle this.. It's the final round okay?" Boohyun said as he positioned himself.

"Okay! Let's do this!" Jae Young said with determination. 

"1, 2, 3! SCISSORS, PAPER, STONE!" they both said simultaneously. 

"YAY! I WON!" Jae Young jumped up from her seat while doing a happy dance. 

"Are you really that happy after winning me?" Boohyun chuckled at her unexpected reaction. 

"Of course!!! To be honest, I'm really bad at this game.. It's my first time winning" Jae Young confessed. 

"Jinjja?! It's your lucky day today then" Boohyun giggled.

"What's with all the noise?" his mother asked as she came out from the kitchen with Woohyun, holding a tray.


"Let's eat!" Woohyun said while setting up the table.

"Food!" Jae Young stared in delight. 

"Close your mouth before the fly goes in" Woohyun said as he covered with his hands.


"Nae~~ Gomawo ommo-nim! I'll eat well!!" Jae Young smiled politely. 

"Eat more arasso.." the mother said while putting a piece of pork belly on her bowl. 
 

 

"Uwahh~!! The food is really delicous!" Jae Young grinned as she gave two thumbs up after finishing her food. 

"Glad you loved it.. Please come again next time okay? I'll prepare more meat for you when you come." Woohyun's mom said while patting her head.

"Gomawo ommo-nim! I'll definitely come again!" Jae Young answered happily. 

"Woohyunnie, you heard that.. Better bring her here more often. And you too! Don't forget to visit us!" his mother jokingly warned.


"Arasso omma.. I'll see you again oh? We better get going.." Woohyun hug his mother before leaving. 

"Oh.. It's already late. Better bring Jae Young-sshi back. Drive safely okay?" his mother said as she tried not to cry.

"Jae Young-sshi, we'll have a rematch the next time you come.." Boohyun waved. 

"Call! Thank you for everything. Annyeong!" Jae Young bowed politely. 


"Hyung, see you around! Omma, I'll catch up with you soon.. Saranghae!" Woohyun said as he look at his mother once more before he leave. 
--------------------------------------------------------

"Omma, don't they look good together?" Boohyun jokingly asked.

"Oh~~ they do.." his mother chuckled. 

Woohyun and Jae Young headed back to the car. Woohyun drived Jae Young back to her house. 

"So, did you have fun?" Woohyun asked while driving her home. 

"Yes! The food was so delicous! Jjang! I never knew such delicious food exist.." she complimented. 

"Of course it does! Because I helped out to cook~" he proudly said.

"Are you sure? You didn't just stand there and look?" Jae Young questioned.

"Aniyo! I didn't! I grilled the meat and chop the vegetables to okay.." Woohyun pouted. 

"Araso arasso.. I know Nam Woohyun is a good cook. So don't worry.." Jae Young smiled. 

"Is that an insult or are you really complimenting me?" Woohyun asked in disbelief. 

"I was really complementing you!!" she tried to defend herself. 

"Bet you did.. Because even if Im the worst cook, you'll still say it's delicious right? You'll never heart your oppa's feelings right?" Woohyun teased.

"Ey.. Although it's true, you don't have to laugh at me like that.." she pouted.

"Mian.. I'm still your best oppa right?" Woohyun apologised.

"Let me see.. Maybe? Maybe not.." she stuck out her tongue.

"Mwoya?!! Tell me I'm still your number one or I won't send you back home" Woohyun threatened.

"Arasso arasso~ Nam Woohyun is still my number one.." Jae Young sarcastically said while rolling her eyes in disbelief.


"Hahaha! I'm satisfied now.." he smirked.

"Oppa.. I'm tired.." she yawned.


"Since it will take some time before you reach home, go get some sleep" Woohyun patted her head. 

"Gomapda, number one-oppa" Jae Young joked as she closed her eyes and dozed off.

The atmosphere became so quite suddenly. As Woohyun was driving, he secretly took some glances at the girl beside him who is sleeping so peacefully. He felt like sleeping at first, but he told himself he needs to drive her back safely home. 

While rubbing his eyes, Woohyun accidentally took the wrong turning that leads to a busier road and ended up getting caught in a very bad traffic jam. 

"Why did I turn this way? ugh.." he groaned. 

Woohyun looked at Jae Young again. Wanting to tell her that she would be home a little later. But seeing her in a deep sleep, he decided not to. He noticed her body was slightly shaking which might be beacause she was feeling cold. So he took off his jacket and put it on Jae Young to keep her warm. 

"She must be really tried.." Woohyun mumbled as he stared at her petite figure. 

"Aish! Why can't I take my eyes off her? Look away! I would probably look like some stalker if someone notice me looking at her like that. Why does she attract me so much? I have seen so many girls in my life but I've never felt the same way when I'm with her. Everytime I see her, my heart beats faster as if it's going to jump out from my chest! But Woohyun, always remind yourself not to get your personal life involved with your carrier. Maybe omma is right..I do like her.."

Suddenly, a car behind honk him causing him to flinch a bit. Woohyun snaped out from his thoughts and continue driving. After the long journey, he finally reached Jae Young's house.

"Jae? Jae Young-ah, wake up. We're here.." Woohyun shooked her shoulders.

"Ugh... Where am I? Don't disturb me.. I want to sleep more." Jae Young said while turning her back towards him.

"Park Jae Young.. Do you want to wake up or should I carry you into your room?" he teased.

"Aren't I already in my room?" she unconciously replied.

"If this is your room, then what is Nam Woohyun doing in your room?" he continued.

"Mwo?! Nam Woohyun?! Eodi?!" she immediately sat up upon hearing the name of her bias.  

"Looks like you're really tired today huh? I'm sorry for taking you home so late and for bringing you out right after your class.." Woohyun apologised. 

"Aniyo!! It's not your fault.. I didn't get a proper sleep yesterday because I was trying to finish up my homework.. Oh! Why do I have a jacket on me? Is this yours?" Jae Young suddenly asked as she noticed something heavy on her lap.

"Oh yeah.. That's mine. Since you were shivering just now, I used my jacket to keep you warm.." Woohyun embarrassingly answered. 

"Gomawo, oppa" she blushed. 

"Aniya.. It's my duty as a gentleman~" Woohyun cheekily said. 

"I hope my parents aren't worried about me..." she said. Trying to ignore his greasiness

"Do you want me to apologise to your parents? I'm sure they would forgive you after knowing that you've been spending time with a Hallyu Star almost the whole day." he joked. 

"I bet they wouldn't even recognise you.." she bluntly said.

"Heol~ How can they?! I'm hurt!" he put on an act as if his heart was aching.

"I was just joking! How can they NOT recognise you when my room is filled with pictures of you? I mean.. Infinite. But no thank you. I wouldn't want them to question me on how I met you." she honestly said.

"Jinjja?! I need to go into your room one day.." he said with interest.

"Andwae! Boys are not allowed!" she quickly answered.

"Arasso.." he chuckled at her cuteness.  

"I better go in now.
Spending time with you is indeed amazing. Thank you so much for today! Annyeong!" Jae Young said while grabbing her bag. 

"Wait a minute!" Woohyun grabbed her arms to stop her from going out.

"Wae?" Jae Young turned to face him. 

"Can I have your phone number? Just incase.. If there's emergency or something.." he handed her the phone.

"Here you go.." she answered after typing her number on his phone. Truly believing that it was really for an emergency.

 Woohyun took his phone and called the number she just gave.  

"That's my number.." he said when her phone rang. 


"Alright.. Thank you again for everything. Goodnight.." Jae Young said as she got out from the car while waving. 

"Annyeong! Jalja~" Woohyun replied. 

After Woohyun drove away, Jae Young was left in a state of shock. 

"D..d..did.. Woohyun just gave me his number.. Ah! Park Jae Young!! You're probably dreaming and still sleeping in his car.. *slaps self*  Ouch! Guess this is not a dream then.... Kyaaaa!! I'll treasure this!! Wait.. What am I still doing out here? I better go in...  How I wish this day didn't have to end so quickly...." 


We're really sorry for not updating for so long.. >< It's been a really busy month for me :( I hope that you guys will accept my apology.. Continue to comment and subscibe this story!! And for those silent readers, please take this opportunity to give your opinion on how have the story been or any ideas you have in mind you can't type it in the comment box belo!! ^^ Thank you all for reading this story! ^^