Fanservice or Not?

Love War of Two Hearts


"* Takes off sunglasses* Hello. May we join you guys?" Woohyun politely ask in korean. 

"Yah.. You see *points*.. You shocked them!" Key whispered. 

Jae Young and Sae Young both stared amazed at the two gentleman that spoke to them with loss of words.

"Hyun, let me handle this. Uhhh.. Sorry but we would like to join you guys. Is that okay?"  Key asked once again. 

No one replied................. 

" * tap Jae Young's shoulders* Umm... Are you okay?" Woohyun asked concern.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Let me move a bit. Sae.... Sae *snap* move a little for them sit...."Jae Young said embarrased. 

"Uh.. uhh.. okay.." Sae Young answered while moving to the inner seat. 

"Kamsahamnida" Woohyun smiled. 

"So, what's good here? This looks good. Is it nice?" Key asked Sae Young. 

" Umm.. Sorry but my sister doesn't really understand korean but she can read!" Jae Young immediately told Key after he asked the question. 

"Yahh!! Who said I don't? I understand okay! just a little.." Sae Young whispered the last part while hit her sister on the arm for embarrasing her.

Both Key and Woohyun laugh while looking at the two girls feeling embarrased for saying the wrong thing.


"Hahah! So, is this good here?" Key asked again in english. 

"Yeahh! It's my favourite!" Sae Young replied in korean then stick her tongue out to her sister. 

"Uhh.. Woohyun oppa, what would you like?" Jae Young asked without looking at Woohyun. 

" Anything that you would recommend. You guys know this place more." Woohyun replied with a smile thinking that shy Jae Young was cute. 

*After ordering.. Akward silence...................................* 

"Umm so....... this is very akward isn't it? I'm sorry.. Why not we introduce ourselves? Key, you start." Woohyun suggested.

"Um..okay? Hi, I'm Key. And Woohyun, they obviously know us" Key said while giving a glare to his buddy.  

"It's called being polite, Key. Hi! I'm Nam Woohyun. Infinite's heart prince and Toheart's visual-on-top." Woohyun proudly said while making a heart sign.

"Hi! I'm Park Sae Young and that's my dongseng Jae Young." Sae Young said while looking at her sister who couldn't stop laughing at Woohyun's introduction. 


"Umm... This is weird, but how do you know us?" Jae Young suddenly asked. 

"Remember a few days before the concert, you bumped into a man? Hahaha that was me" Woohyun said.

"Yeapp... That weird guy who doesn't talk is him.  Hahaha! And remember the person you met in the CD shop?" Key continued. 

"Hahaha!! I regretted that I didnt ask for his name but ends up you're the one! I'm so sorry that I didn't say a proper goodbye and just ran like that." Jae Young said while bowing her head constantly. 

"Omo seriously? The Shawol fan?!!" Sae Young said suprised. 

" Yeah.. We wanted to thank you guys so we threw you guys teady bears. And also we saw you guys here and this bimbo here wanted to say Hi to you guys. So yeah.. Why not" Key explained. 

"Oh.. Thanks for the teady bears and the bracelet.. And sorry for bumping into oppa that day" Sae Young apologized. 

"Nah its okay.." Key smiled. 

" *scratch head* Ummm soo, how many more days till you guys go back to Korea? I want to send you guys off!" Jae Young asked excitedly. 

"To be exact, there's 8 more days before we fly back. I don't want to go back so soon but at the same time, I miss home" Woohyun said. 

"Yeahh.. Me too. Oh look! Our food is here!" Key said. 

"Yay food!!" Woohyun half screamed.

Key gave a 'why are you so embarrasing' glare to Woohyun and made both Sae Young and Jaee Young laugh

*after eating...* 

"Hey, the food here is really nice" Woohyun said while rubbing his full stomach. 

"Yeah. Thank you for recommending us such a delicious food" Key agreed. 

"It's our pleasure" Sae Young replied with a sincere smile.

Umm.. I guess we better get going.. I don't wanna take up your time" Jae Young suddenly said.

"You guys aren't taking our time! It's our day off for another 8 days!! So you guys wanna go play some theme park games with us?" Woohyun invited.

"Yeah! Come on! Let's go and have some fun with us!" Key persuaded. 

"Alright then.." Sae Young replied.

 

*After paying*

"What othere nice theme park games are there here?" Woohyun asked while looking around.

"Do you guys like bumper cars??!!" Jae Young asked excitedly.

"YEAH!! Key, are you scared of bumper cars?" Woohyun asked. 

"Yah! Of course not." Key answered giving another death glare to Woohyun .

"Okay then! Let's go play!" Sae Young said. 

"Woohyun oppa, can I be in the same car with you?" Jae Young pleaded with puppy eyes


"Sure.. I was just about to ask you that.. So I'll be with Jae Young and Key you'll be with Sae Young. Is that okay?" Woohyun asked while scratching his neck from being shy. 

"Uhh okay" both Key and Sae Young said while blushing.
 

*At the bumper car station* 

"4 tickets please?" Woohyun said to the ticket master. 

"Sure. Ooooh~ Are you guys on a double date?" The ticket master winked.

"NOOO!! It's just normal hang out.." Jae Young suddenly panicked. 

"Hahah! You're so cute. Come on, let's go" Woohyun said while pinching Jae's cheeks. 
 

*After getting into the car* 

"How long since you sat on a bumper car oppa?" Sae Young asked. 

"It's been ages!!! We don't have much free time" Key said with a pout. 

"Ohh.. It must be hard for you.. But never mind oppa, we shall beat them and today will be one of the best day of your life!" Sae Young fist pumped. 

"It's hard sometimes but thinking of our fans like you, we get our energy back! Yeah!! Let's go beat them!" Key said excitedly
 

"Jae-ah, what's your strategy?" Woohyun suddenly asked while fastening his seat belt. 

"Ummm.. Just keep banging them!!!" Jae Young said, laughing at her own plan.

"Hahaha!! Araseo" Woohyun ruffled her hair in reply. 
 

The bumper car started and both cars smash into each other like a crazy ride. They were all laughing their lungs out like there's no tomorrow.

"Woahh!! That was awesome!! We totally wiped you guys out" Woohyun said still laughing.

"No you didn't! WE wiped you guys out" Key quarelled. 

"Hahaha! Both of you are so cute!! But minus-ing the who won part, it was totally the best!!" Jae Young said with a wide smile.

"Hahaha yeap. It was amazing! So where next?  I think we can only visit one more station though.. " Key said sadly. 


"Awww.. So fast? Hmm let's go to the Haunted House then.." Sae Young suggested.  

"Uhhh okay....." Key said. 

"Aren't you guys scared?" Woohyun asked not wanting to go into the haunted house. 

"Yes!! I'm scared.. but..unnie likes this kind of stuff.." Jae Young replied softly while looking at the floor. 

"Key, you gotta be fearless! You're a man!! You need to show your tough side!"  Key thought in his mind. 

"Nam Woohyun, you need to be brave to protect Jae! You can't be scared when she is also afraid!! Yess you can do it!!"  Woohyun also said in his mind.
 

*Enters the haunted house* 

"This is a bit creepy.." Key said softly. 

"Yeah.. Are you sure you guys want to proceed?" Woohyun nervously asked. 

"No.. do you guys want to?" Jae Young asked while gripping tightly onto Woohyun's arm. 

"Ani.." both Woohyun and Key whispered. 

S
uddenly a dead body covered while blood all over popped out from above. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" all of them screamed.

Key and Sae Young grabbed each others shoulders and holding them tight while Woohyun and Jae were like hugging each other so tightly. It was only within seconds and then they let go of each other and pretended like nothing happened. 
 

*After they went out of the haunted house*

"I don't think I'll have a good sleep tonight" Key said trying to forget about the scary body he just saw.

"Umm *glup* did.. .you guys have fun?" Woohyun asked. 

"Noooo!! It's so scary that I thought I was was gonna die in there! I don't think I can sleep either" Jae Young almost cried. 

"Umm *glup* yeah what she said.. I'm sorry.." Sae Young said looking sorry. 

"It's okay.. It was a good experience anyway. Oh! Woohyun! Look at the time!" Key said while looking at his watch. 

"Woah.. So fast. Awww.. I'm going to miss you guys alot.." Woohyun pouted. 

"Awww.. You guys have to go already" Jae Young said with tears filling her eyes. 

"Before you go, can we take some selca?" Sae Young asked. 

"Yeahh sure!! But you guys have to promise us that you won't upload the photos online. Because we're not allowed to let manager-hyung know that we spent our day with you guys.. Or he will kill us" Key exaggerated. 

"Hahaha!! Not really kill us, but I still want to hang out with you guys. And if manager-hyung found out, we might be banned from it. And we don't want you guys to be in trouble too." Woohyun honestly added.

"Of course we promise. Pinky swear?" Jae Young asked like a little child. 

"Yeah" both Woohyun and Key said while putting out their pinkies.

"Okay 1 2 3 'kimchiiii'" Sae Young said while presseing the camera shutter. 
 

*after many selfies* 

"It's been really great hanging out with you guys! Hope we meet again soon!! Annyeongg *waves*" Woohyun said while a sincere smile. 

"Jalga!" Key said. 

"Gomawo for today.. Nice meeting you guys! Goodbye" Sae Young waved. 

"Annyeonggg!!!! *waves* Woohyun oppa. saranghae.." Jae Young said while making a heart shape with her hands.

"Nado saranghae.. See you again.." Woohyun whispered while giving Jae Young a hug.


Woohyun and Key exited the theme park. 

"Unnieee!! It;s the best day ever of my life!!!! Please tell me that wasn't a dream..." Jae Young jumped around excitedly.

"It was the best day ever for me too!!!! Its a dream come true, Jae." Sae Young said and gave a sister a hug. 
 



Wooohooo another update *happy dance* Thank you for those who are still following this fic. Thank you so much!! :). We will try our best to update often. Sadly school has just re-opened :'( Comment, subcribe and upvote!! :D Now lets admire this handsome man ;P 
                                                      

Jonghyun kyaaaaaaa!!! :P haha Sorryy :P