You're back?!

Love War of Two Hearts

After about six months Sae and Jae settled down in Korea, they continued their studies. They applied into the same university but took different courses because their ambition were not the same.


It was really a different atmosphere studying in Korea.. Being someone who stayed in the States for a long time, they still managed to blend in with the others and made many friends.

As for ToHeart, both Woohyun and Key had their own individual schedules. Both were unexceptionally busy. After a long time where there weren't any news about ToHeart, they are finally having a fan signing event. It was actually postponed to a later date because of the tragic Sewol accident.  


"UNNIE! TOHEART IS HAVING FANSIGNING EVENT! I want to go!!" Jae Young ran into her sister's room screaming while holding out her phone.

"I was about to ask you that too! And of course I want to!" Sae Young joined in the excitement.

"Assa!! So now, I need to think of what to wear on that day.." Jae young said as she skipped back to her room, flung open her wardrobe and sat down infront of it, thinking of what to wear.

"Let's go shopping again! To buy them gifts and also clothes to be worn on that day.. I know we both love to shop don't we? But we need to think of where to get the money from.." Sae Young entered her sister's room and sat down on her bed. 


"With our savings? I'm sure omma and appa would give us money, but wouldn't it be more meaningful if we pay them ourselves?" Jae Young said while looking up at her sister with those puppy eyes. 

"You're right.. Let's go withdraw the money later. I hope there's still alot of money there.." Sae Young said hopefully.

The two of them them quickly ran downstairs to the living room and told their parents about the coming event. Although the both sisters kept declining their request, their parents continued to persuade them that they would like to pay for the clothes and only allowed them to pay for the gifts that they are going to buy. They finally accepted and went straight to the mall.

"Hey fatty!!" Sae Young joked. 

"Unnie! I'm not even fat! " Jae Young pouted. 

"Araso~~ What are you going to buy for Woohyun?" Sae Young asked while sticking her tongue out.. 

"I don't know yet.. I feel like buying everything!" Jae Young said while her hands are stretched out wide. 

"Me too! But unfortunately, we can't.. Let's go around to see what's the perfect gift for them~ We still have two days more to get the gift if we can't find any today though.. If that happens, we'll have to go to some other shopping mall.." Sae Young shrugged. 

"Then let's go!! You don't want to waste time don't you?" Jae Young said as she start looking at the shops. 

They couldn't find anything at first. But after shopping for 6 hours at a few other shopping malls, they finally got what they thought it was perfect.

Sae Young bought a pair of sytlish sunglasses and some clothes for Key's puppy while Jae Young bought a cap, some bracelets and a shirt for Woohyun. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Yahh!! Quickly get ready and don't forget all your stuff and gifts" Sae Young hurried.

"Alright alright!" Jae Young shouted while running into the bathroom. 
 

Meanwhile, ToHeart was putting on their make up and changing into their clothing for the fanmeeting.

"I look good today!!" Key said as he stared at himself in the mirror. 

"Of course you are.. But I always look better than you because I'm the visual-on-top~" Woohyun smirked.

"As if.. psffhh~! Clearly, I'm the visual" Key argued.

 
"Lalalala~ I can't hear you~" Woohyun closed his ears. 

"Whatever~ Ya.. Woohyun ah.. I'm nervous" Key suddenly confessed. 

"Me too.. This isn't the first time though.." Woohyun replied as he took a deep breath. 

"Yeahh.. It's probably just the adrenaline.. Especially since we haven't been active in this unit group" Key nooded in agreement.

"That should be the case.. Plus, I'm worried if there will be fans who stopped supporting us.." Woohyun sighed.

"I'm sure they won't.. Come one, the fans are already waiting. Let's go!" Key said as he pushed Woohyun up to the stage.

Their fanmeeting has finally begin. The fans responses towards this event were great! Insprits and Shawols working together as one to support ToHeart.

As they went up the stage while waving to their fans, the crowd cheered so loudy. ToHeart started the event by performing two of their popular songs - Delicious and Tell Me Why. The fans chanted the fanchants ever so loudly while some were holding placards. 


After the performance, there was a Question&Answer time. The fans were all anticipating for this section. There are different types of questions including funny, weird, serious and also embrasing questions.The fans were having an enjoyable time because they can have a normal conversation with ToHeart. 

"Annyeonghaseyo oppadeul.. What have you been doing since the end of your ToHeart's activities six months ago?" A girl around 20 years of age asked as she was given a chance to ask Toheart a question.

"We were both basically practicing for the next comeback in our individual group. Shinee will be having a comeback maybe at the end of the year! And since Infinite are having their comeback really soon, please give them all your support arasso?" Key said to all the fans.

"Arraso!!!" Everyone shouted in reply to Key's unconditional question.

"Gomawo yeorobun!!!" Woohyun shouted while throwing hearts towards the fans. 

The fans screamed in excitement when Key join Woohyun in throwing hearts.

 

"Have you guys ever encountered the feeling of true love recently? This question is excluding your families and band members." Another girl from the large crowd of fans was chosen to ask them a final quetion. 

"
Hahaha um..." Woohyun mumbled as he gave Key a nervous look.

"Why you looking at me? I have no answers for you" Key joked. 

The fans lauged at the funny scene in front of them. 

"Well, maybe I did once.. But since we have such busy schedules ,we rarely like take interest in our love life." Woohyun finally answered.

"I think as for me, maybe I did too..." Key laughed at his sudden confession. 

After the Question&Answer section, it was finally time for them to give their signatures to the fans. Many fan brought gifts and some even manage to take selcas with them.

Meanwhile, Sae Young and Jae Young were seperated because they were trying to get into the queue. Both of them were lucky to be one of the last ones allowed to enter this event. They were so nervous yet very excited to be seeing them up-close after such a long time. After a long wait, it was finally Sae Young's turn. 


"Thank you for coming. Have a nice day" Key smiled to a fan who was infront of Sae Young. 

Sae Young was so nervous so she just opened the page in the album that she wanted him to sign. She only managed to say hello while Key was still looking down at her album. 

"Annyeong!! What's your name?" Key asked as he looked up to her. 

When he saw Sae Young, his jaw dropped and his face bacame pale. If there wasn't anybody around them, he would have litteraly jump up from his chair. He couldn't believe that the girl he missed was now right infront of his eyes. His heart was beating so fast and sweat was trickling down his forehead. He wanted to talk to her..but definitely not in a public place like this.

"I'm Park Sae Young.." she whispered soft enough to be heard by him.

"Oh.. Sae Young-ah.. That's a really pretty name. Let me sign this for you.." Key said trying to act as normal as he can be. 

When he was signing, he took the opportunity to give her a little note below his signature. Sae Young did not see what he was writting because she was staring at the floor while taking small glances at him the whole time.

"Here you go.. Thank you so much for coming. Have a great day" Key smiled. 

"And um.. here's a small gift for you.." Sae Young smiled shyly as she gave Key her gift. 

"Gomawo! Go back safely.. Annyeong!" Key waved

Sae Young whispered a "Toheart fighting! Shinee fighting!!", bowed and walked down the stage.  When she came to a corner below the stage, her mind was wondering if Key remembered her. She then look at his signature and smile while hugging it tightly. She suddenly saw a note written below his signature and read it. - 
Woah!! When did you came to Korea?! After the fanmeeting, meet me at the parking lot. I'm in a black van with the plate number *******. Just knock on the door three times so that i'll know it's you.- 

Sae Young was struck dumb after reading it. 

"HE REMEMBERED ME!! BUT..WHAT SHOULD I DO?!  SHOULD I GO? Ughhhh!! My mind is going crazy!!" she said in her head. 

Sae Young tried to find her sister in the crowd and saw that she was still waiting for her turn. 
 

Meanwhile;

"Why is the line so slow?! I bet unnie has already met them since she stood further infront of me. I should have just stayed with her.. Goshh!" Jae Young let out her frustration softly.

After a few minutes that felt like hours or days to Jae Young, it was finally her turn. 

Woohyun took a bottle of water to quench his thirst when it was Jae Young's turn. He apologise for making her wait and told her to let him just take a sip of his drink. As he gulp down his water, he wanted to smile at the patient fan that is waiting for him to finish drinking his water. He got caught off gaurd when he realise it was Jae Young. He almost chocked on his water but managed to spit it back into the bottle before it happened.

"Annyeong oppa!" Jae Young said with a bright smile while kneeling down to his eye level. Although she was trying to hide her nervousness, the peole behind her can obviously see her shaking legs.

"Annyeong!" Woohyun ruffled her hair. 

Jae Young's cheeks flush red and quickly gave Woohyun the album for him to sign. Woohyun signed it and gave it back to her.

"Here you go.. Thank you so much for coming.. I'll see you again in our next event right?" Woohyun asked as he return her the album and gave a small handshake.

​"Gomawo oppa.... Nae.. I'll try my best to come everytime there's an event.. And.. I have something for you..." Jae Young said shyly as she gave Woohyun the gift she bought a few days ago. 


"Wahh!! Thank you so much!!" Woohyun said while looking at the gift happily. 

"Oppa-yah.. Can we take a selca?" Jae Young asked looking at him with her puppy eyes. 

"Sure why not! Come give me you phone" Woohyun said excitedly while gesturing Jae Young to come beside him.

As Woohyun took the phone. He purposely drop his pen under the table. While he was trying to pick up the pen, he quickly typed something in her phone. When he came back up, he turn on the camera again and they took a selca together.

"Thank you so much oppa!!" Jae Young said as she hugged her phone tightly after Woohyun return her the phone.

"And thank you for coming! Then I'll see you again soon! Jalga~!!" Woohyun waved happily. 


Jae Young was on cloud nine when she walk down the stage. She opened her phone to look at the photo. But instead of seeing the photo, a little note suddenly pop out. She read it slowly and carefully. - Meet me at clothes shop at the left. Shoes department.. I'm wearing black from head to toe. Right after this.- 

Jae Young's mind went completly blank. She didn't know what to do.... Suddenly, a text message from Sae Young appeared. 

"Hey! I can't find you from this big crowd. Maybe we can go shopping, then we meet back here okay?" Sae Young's message read. 

"This is a chance for me to see Woohyun after this then.." she thought  

"Okay sure.. :D Have fun unnie! ^^" she replied. 

So Jae Young walk around the mall but she wasn't focused on shopping. She kept wondering why did Woohyun want to see her. She's obviously nothing special compared to millions..or even billons of girls he see everyday. But another part of her was screaming and jumping around in excitement. This is dream come true..........