Paradise

Love War of Two Hearts

Key took Sae Young to an isolated cafe somewhere in town . Although she used to stay in Korea before she went to America, she couldn't recognise all the places because of the new changes that were made. The restaurant wasn't like those where famous people go to but it was comfortable and pretty clean and was just perfect for the both of them. They didn't really have to cover up themselves because mojority of the customers there were old couples who barely knows them. When they were brought to the table, Key pulled out the chair for Sae Young to sit and her heart fluttered at his kind actions towards her.

"What do you think of this cafe?" Key asked. 

"It's really nice.." Sae Young replied as she looked around, amazed by the peaceful vibe surrounding.

"I'm glad that you like it.."  Key smiled.

"How did you find this place? I haven't seen this restaurant before.." Sae Young asked with full of curiosity. 

"Woohyun brought me here before.." Key replied as his lips curved upwards when he remembered the conversation that he and Woohyun had before the tour.

"Ah.. Looks like Woohyun-shi really have a good taste in these kind of things" Sae Young chuckled.

"These kind of things?" Key asked, confused by what she meant.

"Hahah! Nae..he really likes everything that looks romantic.." she nodded. 

"You can put it that way.. He's always like that. Let me show you what's nice here.." Key laughed. 


"Hahah! Sure" Sae Young smiled. 

While waiting for their order to arrive, they talked for awhile...

"So... after we eat, where do you wanna go? Is there any places that you are dying to go?" Key questioned. 

"Uhh... There's too many... but I would love to see the Han River!" Sae Young said excitedly while clasping her hands together.

"Then let's go to the Han River later!!" Key replied being excited himself.

"Janjja?!! Gomawo oppa!!!" Sae Young beamed.
 

"Aniya.. I haven't been there quite some time too.. And I didn't know that you're so adorable without your sister around." Key said as he patted her head.

"Ah.. really? I guess I just wanted to look mature infront of her since I'm the oldest one.." Sae Young replied while scratching her neck from being embarrased that her secret has been revealed. 

"But I prefer the real you.." Key gave her a genuine smile


"Gomawo oppa.. And I'm really hungry now.." Sae Young said shyly.

"Me too! Next time I'll cook for you okay? I'm a very good cook you know.." Key proudly said. 

"Jinjja?! Call!! Oh Oppa!! How's SHINee members doing?" Sae Young suddenly asked. 

"They're doing fine.. You don't have to care about them.. Just worry about me okay.." Key said with his voice filled with jealousy. . 

"Hahah! Arasso arasso.." Sae Young chuckled at his cuteness.  

"Oh look! Our food is here.. Yay!" Key said as he continue staring at the plate of food the waiter was carrying. 
-------------------------------------------------------------


"Was it delicious?" Key asked. 

"Of course!! It was really good choice, oppa. Thank you" Sae Young replied while wipping with a tissue. 

"No problem.. Let me pay the bill." Key said.

"Oh no oppa! Let me pay. To thank you for taking me out" Sae Young stated. 

"I decline your offer. I shall pay because I asked you to hang out with me . So my treat" Key insisted as he went to the counter and payed the bill. 

"Thank you so much for the food.. It's really good.." Sae Young gave a thumbs up.

"Don't mention it..
 Let's go to the Han River..you're gonna love it there." Key smiled. 

"Oh yeah!! I almost forgot about it after eating all of that delicious food" she joked. 
---------------------------------------

"Here we are!! Hey, put this on" Key handed her a blindfold as the van came to a stop. 


"Wae?" Sae Young asked nervously. 

"Put it on.. I'ts a surprise" Key winked. 

After putting on the blindfold, Key took her hand and lead her somewhere. Sae Young's mind was running wild with all those weird imaginations. Omo! Oppa is holding my hand! Where is he taking me? I hear the sound of water... Oh no! Is he going to throw me in the water?! Andwae! That can't be.. Maybe he's going to kidnap me! What's happening?!

"Just a few more seconds.." Key spoke.

Sae Young just nodded nervously. 

"Okay.. We're here.. Let me help you to take off your blindfold.." Key said while putting his arms on her shoulder. 

As Key took off the blindfold, Sae Young opened her eyes and saw that she was looking at the Han River bridge up close! It was just so beautiful that she couldn't put it in words. The scenery was mind blowing! She was smiling brightly, being happy that she could see the beauty with the person she loved -Key. The lights were moving in sync with the water fountain. It was really amazing! The lights brighten up the dark night with all different colours blending it all toger, it was simply beautiful. 

"Wow!!" was the only word that came out from .

"Do you like it?" Key asked without looking at her. 

"No.. I don't like it.. But I love it!!! Thank you so much oppa!" Sae Young suddenly threw her arms around  Key.

Key was surprised at first, but unconsiously he huged her back. It only lasted not more than 5 seconds because he felt something wet on this shoulders. Realising that she's crying, he pulled out from the hug. 

"Uhh.. Mainhae oppa. It's just too beautiful.. And I'm so happy that you're the one bringing me here.." Sae Young said while wipping her tears.

"It's nothing..really. I'm happy that you love it." Key patted her back and gave her a hug. 

After walking around taking pictures of the beautiful view, they found a bench at the river side and sat down. 

"I had a really great time.. Thank you so much for today!!" Sae Young said shyly.

"No problem at all.. Since you are having a good time, I'm really happy too" Key smiled. 

"But really..gomawo.." Sae Young said sincerely while looking into his eyes. 

"Nae.." Key simply replied with a smile while patting her head.

"May I ask you something?" Sae Young suddenly asked nervously. 

"Sure.." Key said. 

"Why did oppa decided to take me out?" Sae Young questioned while trying to avoid his eyes. 

"... Because I miss you" Key answered seriously. 

Sae Young was lost of words.

"Hahaha! I'm just joking! Well, we didn't really get to hang out properly last time.. And since we both are free today.. That's why.." Key said, trying to find an excuse after seeing her shocked expression. 

"Yahh! My heart almost stop beating!" Sae Young said as she gave Key a gentle punch. 

"Mian.. I guess I'm not good with jokes.." Key said embarrassly. 

"Nope.. You're definitely not good at them.." Sae Young teased. 

"I feel so relaxed after coming here... I wish I could come here everytime.." Key sighed.

"Me too.." Sae Young noded in agreement. 

"You have to follow me the next time I come here okay?" Key jokingly asked but inside, he was dead serious


"Call! Oh! Look at the time! I need to get home soon!" Sae Young panicked. 

"Minhae!! Let me send you back to the mall." Key requested.

"It's okay.. I'll take a cab" Sae Young refused.

"No no no! Let me take you! It's dangerous for a pretty girl to go alone at night" Key said as he took Sae Young's hand and pulled her to the van.

Sae Young knew that Key was not going to let her take a cab back on her own so she just followed Key. 
-------------------------------------------

"Nice car you've got there" Key said as he dropped her back to the mall.

"Thanks.. And Thank you so much for today. It was really an amazing night. I never had so much fun.. Thank you so much oppa" Sae Young said.

"Really, don't mention it at all. It's what Kim Ki Bum does. Its a gift" Key smiled. 

"Hahaha! Alright.. I better get going. See you around oppa! I'm happy that I got to spend a day with you" Sae Young said as he opened her car door.

"Wait! Sae, can I borrow your phone awhile?" Key asked politely.

"Yeah sure.." Sae Young replied in confusion as she handed her phone to him. 

Key started typing something on her phone and when his phone suddenly vibrated, he just declined the call.

"Here you go." Key said as he returned her phone.

Sae Young took her phone and saw that Key gave his number.

"Hahaha! I saved it as 'Han River Guy' :P I'm not good with code names" Key embarrassly said. 

"Thank you.." Sae Young simply replied, couldn't belive that she got his number. 

"I've got your number too~" Key said as he showed his phone to her.

"Ah.. No wonder you recieved a call just now.." Sae Young said as she finally understood what happened.

"Now nobody will suspect anything. It was nice hanging out with you, Sae.. Drive home safely!" Key winked. 


"Take care oppa!!" Sae Young waved and got into her car and drove back home. 

"Did I just went on a date with Key?" Sae Young mumbled to herself. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Isn't this fun?" Woohyun asked as he was driving along the empty road with the roof open.

"Yeahh!!" Jae Young screamed in excitement as she was enjoying the fresh cooling breeze making contact with her face. 

"It's been a long time since I've done this.." Woohyun honestly spoke. 

"This is awesome, oppa!! You should do this more often.. But, where are we going?" Jae Young asked.

"Hahaha! Somewhere that is pretty known for people who live here in Korea and it's stress relieving for me.." Woohyun answered, still concentrating on the road. 

After awhile, they arived at their destination. 

"Ohh!! I've always love the night market when I was younger and I've always seen it in dramas! But now, I finally come here again!!" Jae Young beamed in excitement.

"Hahaha! Sorry if this isn't a suitable place for you.." Woohyun scratched his neck.

"Are you kidding me? It's amazing and what's more special is that I'm going with Nam Woohyun oppa!" Jae Young honestly answered.

"Hahah! Jinjja? Then let's go!!" Woohyun said as he pulled her along with him. 

Woohyun and Jae Young enjoyed themsleves so much going around the night market. There were different kinds food, accessories and clothes that were sold there. There was some street performers around there too. It was indeed a must-go place for everyone. The atmosphere was so lively that barely anyone realise that Nam Woohyun was among them. It was even more dificult since it was dark and he was wearing a cap. 


After awhile, they went into a stall where there were tables and chairs. Both of them sat down and ate more snacks. 

"I'm so tired.. Don't you feel tired, Jae?" Woohyun asked while rubbing his bloated stomach.

"Not really.. This place is so amazing! Really a good selection, oppa.." Jae Young complimented.

"Well, of course~" Woohyun proudly said. 

"Hahaha! Gomawo..for bringing me here.. I had an amazing time.." Jae Young smiled. 

"No problem~ This is one of my favourite places to take a break from all of my busy schedules.." Woohyun said. 

"Oh.. You might have come here often.. Then, have you brought anyone else here?" Jae Young asked with a bit of jealousy. 

"Other then my members and Key, I don't think so.." Woohyun honestly answered. 

"Jinjja?! So I'm the only girl that ever came her with you?" Jae Young beamed.

"Hahaha! Of couse! Why? You don't want to be the first one?" Woohyun pouted. 

"Aniyo!! It's the total opposite! I'm so honered to be brought here by Nam Woohyun!" Jae Young said happily. 

"Are you sure?" Woohyun teased as he ruffled her hair.

"Of course!" Jae Young replied with a grin. 

"Hahah! Do you have any special places that you really like to go to?" Woohyun asked curiously. 

" As long as it's a place where I'm comfortable or maybe with someone who I'm confortable with then it doesn't matter.." she honestly answered. 


"Oh?! Then, am I one of those someone who you are comfortable with?" Woohyun asked while looking at her with his puppy eyes. 

"Of course! We might have been akward when we first met.. But now, we can talk to each other comfortably and I feel really lucky for that.." Jae Young noded to herself when she remembered about their first meeting in America.

"I feel so touched.. Here, try this.. It's good.." Woohyun said as he fed her a piece of bulgogi. 

"Oh! This is so delicous!" Jae Young sang a part of their song -Delicious.

"Nice one! Oh wait, there's something near your mouth." Woohyun spoke out.

"Ohh.." Jae Young reached out for the tissue paper. But before she could take it, Woohyun used his thumb to wipe of the gravy on .

"There.. All better.." Woohyun smiled. 

"G..gomawo op..pa" Jae Young stuttered nervously. 

"Hahah! Come on, let's go and walk around more~ There still many stall that you need to see!!" Woohyun said as he took her hand once again just to make sure they wouldn't lose each other. 

They continued walking along the night market and stopping for a few times when they saw something they wanted to eat. After all that filling their stomach, they they bought an ice cream cup with sliced fruit toppings on it. 

"How's your ice cream?" Woohyun asked as he keep taking glances at her.

Jae Young was concentrating so much on her ice cream while on the spoon that she didn't hear what he was saying.


"Are you having brain freeze?" Woohyun asked worriedly.

"Aniyo... It's just that this ice cream taste so heavenly and I couldn't help but to feel it melting inside my mouth!" Jae Young said in awe. 

"Hahaha! You're so cute!" Woohyun ruffled her hair again for the umpteenth time. 

"Here oppa, try mine.." Jae Young said as she scooped a spoon full of ice cream and made a gesture for him to open his mouth. 

"Aaaaaaa!!" Woohyun open his mouth wide as she fed him with the ice cream. 

"Delicious?" Jae Young asked while staring at him with those large eyes.

Woohyun was unable to speak because of her unintentional cuteness so he just gave a big nod.

"Hehe.. Come on, let's continue walking!" Jae Young beamed.

As they continued walking, they passed by an accessory shop. Woohyun saw that she was taking small glances at a necklace and she looked like she really liked it. So when Jae Young went to look at something else, Woohyun took the chance to buy the necklace that she was looking at and kept it safely inside his pocket. 

After awhile, they finally reached the end of the market. They returned to the car and Woohyun offered to give her a ride back home. She knew that she couldn't refuse such a tempting offer so she just followed.
----------------------------------------------------------------


"Oh!! So this is where the pretty Park Jae Young lives eh? It's really big for a family of four though.." Woohyun teased. 

"Pretty? Since when? And thank you so much for today... It was Jjang!! I had so much fun!" Jae Young smiled happily.

"My duty is to make you happy.." Woohyun winked.

"Hahaha! I'll cherish this day forever!" Jae Young grinned. 

"Before you go, close your eyes please princess.." Woohyun started being cheesy again. 

He took out the necklace he bought and put it on for her.

"You can open now.." Woohyun stared at the necklace, satisfied that it matched well with the new owner.

"OH!! It's the necklace that I saw earlier ago! Gomawo oppa!!" Jae Young suddenly hugged him.  

"It's a gift for my pretty princess for making this an unforgettable day" Woohyun shyly said.

"Gomawo oppa.. But now, it's you turn to close your eyes.." Jae Young cheekily said.

"Nae princcess.." Woohyun chuckled.

"Now open them.." Jae Young smiled after putting something on Woohyun's wrist.

It was a really cool bracelet that she thought it would match him perfectly. And just as what she thought, it really did. 

"Oh? When did you get me this? I love it! It's like a couple item!" Woohyun said as he examined the bracelet on his wrist. 

"Jinjja? I bought this when you were looking blankly at one of the food stall.." Jae Young teased. 

"Hahah! Gomawo.. I really love it and I'll never take it out!" Woohyun smiled happily. 

"I'm really happy that you like it.. I better get going now.." Jae Young pouted.

"Awww... When I see you next time, let's hang out again arraso?" Woohyun saddened.

"Nehh!!" Jae Young said excitedly.

"See you next time then~ Thank you for this and goodnight!!" Woohyun proudly show off his new bracelet and threw her a flying heart as she walked out of his car. 

"Arasso.. Gomawo for today and sleep well oppa.." she waved back. 

After Woohyun drive off, Jae Young jumped around in front of her house as she couldn't belive that this day happened. Not in a dream but in reality! She went into her room, took a bath and headed to bed while grinning from ear to ear.  

Meanwhile, when Woohyun reached his dorm, he was greeted by s that were sitting around the living room watching the TV. He greeted them back happily and skipped towards his room

"Wow!! What a night! And yes Woohyun, you did a good job.." Woohyun praised himself.

He keep staring at the bracelet and remembered how he managed to get her attention by taking her phone and wrtting down a message.

"Woohyun..you're a genius" Woohyun noded to himself. 

"Wait.. phone..message.... AHH!! I forgot to ask for her number!! Way to go Woohyun.. You want to get to know her more but you didn't get her number.. Sigh.. Well, atleast I know where she lives...  Heh~ I'll be back for you, Park Jae Young.." he mumbled.



Hey guys!!! :D Hahah! Finally a quick update this time!! :P  I hope you guys are enjoying this fic.. :) We are trying our best to update as soon as possible! :) Comment below! And subscribe to this story if you like it :) Thanks for reading!! And have you heard Infinite's new song 'Be back'? I want you back, back, back, back, back!! Do you like it? Do you like how it sounds? If you haven't listened to it, here, watch it!!! ^O^    
(When is SHINee coming back??)