We're finally home

Love War of Two Hearts


ToHeart has already returned to Korea almost 3 weeks ago. Meanwhile it is finally time for Sae Young and Jae Young to graduate from highschool after about a month waiting for their final test results. After the graduation ceremony, their aunt, Mary went back home after taking many photos with the her two niece. The girls went to hang out with their friends and had loads of fun that night. When they arrived home, it was already past midnight and it was dead silence indicating that Aunt Mary is already in bed.

Jae Young's POV  

"Woah look at the time!! We are so late, unnie."

"Shhh! Keep your voice down. Aunty Mandy is sleeping. You don't want to disturb her sleep don't you? So let's walk slowly and try not to make any sound." Sae Young said softly warning me to be quiet. 

Sae Young opened the front door quietly and saw that the house was pitch black. We tip-toed carefully across the living room so that we dont stumble on anything, trying not to make a single sound. Suddenly the lights came on and when we look up, we saw Aunt Mary staring at us with her half-opened eyes.

"Sae, Jae, why are you both back so late? Do you know it's pass your curfew time?" Aunt Mary asked in a serious yet worried tone. 

"Umm.. We went for a graduation party with our class mates and it was dragged on longer than we expected. We are so sorry Aunt Mary. ." we both said in unison. 

"I'm gonna let this slide this time. If your parents knew about this, they will be so worried. Have both of you packed everything?" Aunt Mary asked.

"Thanks Aunt Mary. Yeap.. We're all set."  

"Alright. Go get some rest.. You girls have to leave the first thing in the morning. Off to bed you two" Aunt Mary gestured us to go upstairs. 

"Yes aunt" we both nooded our head. 

We quickly went to our room and took a bath. 

"Jae are you excited to go back?" Sae Young asked when she came into my room and lie on my bed. 

"Of course!! It's been a long time since we came here and I really miss omma and appa..." 

"I can't believe we spend almost our whole life here! I wonder how things are back in Korea.. I miss them so much too. Can't wait to see them tomorrow." Sae Young said and I can see that her eyes are starting to water. So I tried to say something that will make her take her mind off that topic about our parents.

"Well, at least I still remember my korean.. Unlike YOU" I emphasized the 'you' word.

"Yah!! I improved ALOT okay.. Don't underestimate me. I understand almost everything now." Sae Young said proudly. 

"Unnie, it's already 2!! Let's go to bed now okay? And...can you wake me up tomorrow? You know me well enough that I sleep like a log right?"  

"Rightt... You didn't even have any response when I
kick and spank your almost every morning .You better wake up when I call you tomorrow. Goodnight.." Unnie said as she close my bedroom door and headed to her room.

We're finally going back to Korea... I really can't believe I spent almost my whole life here without my omma and appa around..  I can't wait to see them.. We have alot to catch up on. And I can't wait to eat omma home cook food! She cooks the best korean food in the whole world! If I still remember how it taste like.. Will I meet k-pop celebrities on the street? Or maybe Woohyun or Infinite?..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

 

The next morning........
 

Sae Young's POV 

"Jae wake up!!! Quick wake up and get dressed!! Our flight is a few hours away!!" 

Jae didn't respond like always. Slapping her face was no use because that's what she does to herself when she's asleep.
So I decided to do my 'Waking up Jae' routine. I open the curtains to let the sunlight enter, kick her multiple times until she's concious, and lastly splash her face with some freezing cold water.  
 
"Ughhh.. wghatdhuchuwhant? dontdispthurbuhme.. imsohtyired.." Jae Young mumbled something that i assume she's asking me not to disturb her.   

"YAH! DO YOU WANNA SEE MUM AND DAD? THEN WAKE UP! You can sleep all you want in the airplane." 


"OMMAAAAPAAA!!! Okay okay! I'm wide awake! Let me go get ready" Jae Young suddenly screamed after i mentioned about our parents. 

*After getting ready*

"Let's see if we packed up everything..  I've got everything here. How about you Jae? Don't leave anything behind."

"Oh!! I almost forgot about my dslr!! I left it in the dining room yesterday.. Pheww~ Thank God you reminded me.. " Jae Young said as she ran down the dining room to get her camera. 

"Why are you' so careless.. Let's quickly go bid Aunt Mary goodbye. The taxi is probably waiting for us already" 

"Thank you so much for loving and taking care of us, Aunt Mary. We're gonna miss you alot.. We'll try to visit you as often alright?" Both of us hugged Aunt Mary as a tear slipped off my eyes. 

" Awww.. I'm gonna miss you girls so much too. Take care!! All the best in your studies. Send my regards to your parents for me as well.." Aunt Mary said as she wiped our tears with her thumb .

"We will! Goodbye!!"  

Jae and I  place our luggage in the taxi and sat inside. When it started moving, we wave goodbye to Aunt Mary for the last time. While we were on the way to the airport, I texted a goodbye message to all my friends and telling them that i'll be moving back to Korea. I have no idea how Korea looks like and how's the society there now. It's gonna be a really big change. I bet Jae is 
going to stalk Infinite all the way though.. And the highlight of my last memories here..ToHeart...... 

 

"Okay girls. We are already at the airport." the taxi driver said. 

"Thank you sir" Sae Young said and paid the driver. 

"Have a safe flight" the driver said as he went off. 
 

Both of the sisters went to the airport to get their tickets they booked. After awhile, the went in the plane and got their seats.
 

"Unnie, what are yoy you going to do when we get there?" Jae Young questioned. 

"Pack my belongings? Hahaha then maybe I'll visit the popular places like the Han River or something?" Sae Young spat.

"Can I go with you?!! I wanna take pictures of the scenery. I heard it's really beautiful at night.. Then, I'm gonna go to Woolim and give Infinite their gifts that I prepared a long time ago but didn't have the opportunity to give them. And I'll go to live performances like you know, mcountdown, music bank and so on.." Jae Young proudly said. 

"We're going back to continue our studies not hunting for celebrities you know.. Hahah but I guess i'll tag along as well for the music shows" Sae Young answered shamelessly

"Totally! But I bet appa will
 probabbly interview us on our years in America.." Jae Young chuckled breaking all our wild imagination. 

"Exactly! Hahaha. But it's a good way to bond since we haven't been together for ages.." Sae Young reasoned.


"True.. But I can never forget the most unforgettable experience in America. When we met them...." Jae Young said. 

"Yeah.... It still feels surreal to me.." Sae Young nodded. 

"I can still feel Woohyun's touch lingering on my hands though.." Jae Young whispered. Trying to regain all her memories on that night.

"*Yawn* I'm so tired. Since it's gonna take a long time to reach Korea, ill take this as an oppourtunity have some rest before we arrive. Goodnight unnie.." Jae Young said as she close her eyes. 

"It's still day light for your information.. Hahah! Anyways sleep well. I think I might wanna get some rest too." Sae Young said as she got herself into a comfortable postion and shut her eyes. 

Jae closed her eyes but her mind was still active she thought...

"I miss Woohyun so much.. I wish we could spend time together like we did at the theme park. I'll try my best to meet him again... Maybe just one more time...." Jae Young thought and headed to slumber.

"Spending time with Key at the theme park is an awesome experience. I couldn't ask for more.... But why do I miss him so much?" Sae Young's mind was running wild with all the thoughts. 
 

After a long trip, the two sisters finally landed in Korea!! 

"Unnie!! We're finally here!!!" Jae Young screamed in excitement. 

"I know!! I can see the changes already even when it's only the airport. Let's search for omma and appa" Sae Young look around amazed by what she saw.

"OH! OH! OH! UNNIE!! THERE THEY ARE!!" Jae Young jumped around.

Both of them quickly ran to where their parents were. Their parents were so surprise to see how much their daughters have grown. Back in America, they used to comunicate with 
their parents through Skype. But due to the time difference, they barely communicate anymore. Their mother grab both of them and huged them really tight.

"I miss so much omma!" Sae and Jae screamed in unison. 

"Me too.. I missed you two so much" mom replied.

"Ehem~ What about me?" dad pouted and made them laugh.

"We missed you too appa!" Sae and Jae chorused together.

 



Here's an update! Huh~ Finally.. We're really really sory for taking such a long time to write >< Been very very busy coping with studies and all T.T We'll try to update more often alright?! Thank you for supporting this story Love you guys!!!! :DD Here's a qtie for you ^^