Shopping disaster?

Love War of Two Hearts

 

Today was an exciting day for ToHeart!!

They were given the whole day to take a rest from their rehersals. But they took the opportunity of taking a rest to buy gifs for their lovely fans.

They loved their fans so much that they were willing to use their own money to buy them gifts.

Around 9 in the morning, ToHeart head off to shop for presents at Mecenatpolis mall.

"YAY!! WE ARE FINALLY FREE FOR THE WHOLE DAY!" Woohyun shouted in the car while he was driving.

"YAHH!! Concentrate on the road!! You just got your licence so don't do anything dangerous okay!" Key said worriedly.


"Alright aright.. Are you excited?!" Woohyun asked excitedly.

"Of course I am!! I get to go shopping!!" Key answered in a more excited tone.

"
I am sooo excited!! I have been wanting to buy gifts for my lovely girlfriends for a long long time! Woohyun said.

"Hey! What should we buy for our fans? Aren't you the best at this kind of things? Key asked.

" I haven't really thought about it though.. Hmm.. If I'm a ToHeart fan what will I want from them?" Woohyun thought.

"Can I take you home? HAHAHAHA" Key interupted.

"HAHAHA!! Wow!! Kim Ki Bum finally learn some jokes from me!! Oh! Oh! Oh! I know what to get for them!!! A cute little doll or teddy bear and we can sign on it and then throw it to them!! No doubt that I'm the best when it comes to anything for my lovely girlfriends" Woohyun boasted.

".... What did you say again? I was looking through my Instagram photos. Mian.." Key said.

"Yahh!! Don't try to act like you didn't hear me. I know did!" Woohyun sulked.

"I was just messing with you. And yeahh that's a great idea. I'm sure the fans will love it" Key said withfull confidence.

"Of course!! That's why I'm awesome!!" Woohyun self-praised.

"Nae.. We're here! Quick! quick! There's a spot over there!" Key said to Woohyun while ponting to a parking spot infront.

"Okay.. Its shopping time!! Let's go! Let's go!" Key excitedly said.

"Waiitt! Hold on! What if... we get recognized? I will... I mean WE will get recognized easily since we didn't bring anything to disguise ourself before we left." Woohyun said while stopping Key from getting our of the car.

"What 'we' didn't? You mean 'you' didn't. I already have mine ready. I knew you were going to forget, so 'Kim Ki Bum your life saver' has brought an extra to share with you!" Key said proudly .

"Thank you Kim Ki Bum, my life saver.. Let's put them on and we can go!!" Woohyun said.

ToHeart quickly put on their mask, glasses and caps and were ready to find presents for their lovely fans. 

"Wow!! Woohyun, I cant even reconize you. You look completely different. What happend to our 'visual-on-top'?? Hahaha!" Key teased. 

"No No No! It's called being caring. I want the citizens of Korea to shop peacefully without any comotion and disturbance cause by me..I mean us" Woohyun said.

"...............Come on let's not waste our time. Let's Go!!" Key said while pushing Woohyun out of the car.

"Okay.. If I'm not mistaken, the shops for presents are on the 5th floor. Let's go buy them and then we can go back and take a rest.." Key said.

"Of course!! Come! I have alot of things I want to buy" Woohyun shouted. 

"Hmmm should I buy something for that certain someone? WHAT IF I FOUND 'HER' AND I'M NOT READY? Wait..but isn't it just too good to be true? Should I? But what should I get for 'her'? Keychain? Bracelet? Necklace? Chocolates? I wonder what 'she' likes? Should I buy? The chances of it actually happening like -99%. Hmm..should I? Ahhh!! My mind is going crazy! But Key is with me. How do I pull it off without him knowing?" Woohyun thought.

"Yahh!! What were you thinking? And why is there sweat running down your forehead?" Key asked curiously.

"What? Sorry.. Was just thinking of our tour. Nothing much.. I think the aircondition in this mall isn't working.." Woohyun nervously said to cover up.

"Do you want to get some ice cream since it's so hot in here?" said Key. 

"Ice cream! OF COURSE!! And Ki Bum-ah, you got to stop watching Frozen." Woohyun said. 

"It useless telling me to stop watching you know. You should watch it too!" Key said.

"i already watch it with my members.. Ohhh loookkkk!! There's a shop selling ice cream!! Let's go!" Woohyun excitely said while grabbing Key's arm and draging him to the shop. 

"My arm!! My arm!! We not supose to get notice you pabo!!" Key shrieked in pain. 

"Two ice cream cones please. Thank you" Woohyun said. 

After ToHeart got their ice creams, they skipped to the shop that sell those cute little dolls and teddy bears. 

"Let's go see whether the sell in bundles or not" Key said as he walk quickly inside the shop. 

"Wait for me!!!" Woohyun shouted.

"Phew.. Luckily they sell in bundles.." Key said while wiping his sweat on his forehead.

"Ajusshi, can you please send this to this address tommorow?" Key asked the shop owner politely.

"Sure! No problem. Here, fill up this form and you can make your payment at the counter" the shop owner said.

"Thank you! Woohyun come help me fill this up!!" Key shouted for Woohyun.

"...........Okay.. This is my chance to quickly go and buy something i got to (Woohyun come help me fill this up!!) DARNNNNN!" Woohyun said in his mind. 

"Okay sure no problem.." Woohyun said in annoyance.

"Let me fill this is up quickly.. Address, terms and conditon blah blah blah..sign and DONE!!!" Woohyun said excitedly in his head. 

"Hey Ki Bum I'm done. Here you go" Woohyun axiously said.

"Gomawo.. OH GOSH IT'S SUCH A LONG LINE!! Hyung come and line up for me... Ehhh? Where did he go? Let me try to call him. 'The number you have dialled... Urghh!" Key said in frustration. 

"I wonder where Woohyun went.. He's been acting a bit weird since just now.. He seems a bit in a hurry.. But to where?? He's not even answering his phone call. What is happening to him? Luckiliy I'm keeping the money.. Why is the line so long? Let me just put on my headphones and listen to some music while I wait." Key said in his head. 
 

Meanwhile Woohyun...
 

"Okay I need to be quick and find a gift. Okay that seems like a pretty good store. There's alot of choice in here!! Which one should I pick?? Ohhhh!! This bracelet looks so simple but nice. I'll get this one. Okay quickly TO THE COUNTER!! Thank God that the line isn't long or I wouldn't get to buy this.

"Would that be all sir?" the cashier asked. 

"Yes. Here's the money" Woohyun handed the money to the cashier happily. 

"Are you buying this for your girlfriend? She sure is very lucky to have someone like you" the cashier said. 

Woohyun just gave a nod and thanked the shop cashier.

"Okay I have enough time to get back to Key. Before that, i need to hide the gift. If Key finds out, I dont think we'll be keeping a low profile for a long time and we might just end up on news. Luckily it's a small gift and I'll keep it in my back pocket. I bet Key noticed I ditched him. I'll just tell him that I needed to have an urgent meeting with the toilet then" Woohyun thought.

"Where is Nam Woohyun?!! Ditiched me and didn't call back.. If he doesn't come back in 5 minutes, I swear I 'M GONNA.." Key said 

"Ki Bum-ah I see you are done with the payment" Woohyun said like nothing happened.

"Yahh!!!! HOW CAN YOU JUST DITCH ME LIKE THAT AND NOT SAYING EVEN A WORDD?!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER MY CALL!!" Key said angrily.

"Mianhaeyo.. I had to go to the toilet. It was really urgent and the reception there was bad. I wanted to call you too. I'm sorry. Can you please forgive me? Please Please!!' Woohyun said with some aegyo.

"Okay okay.. Shhhh!! We're going to get noticed.." Come let's get out of here. Woohyun-ah, do you still wanna go shopping or do you wanna have lunch first before we go back?" Key asked.

"FOODD FIRST!!!!!! Pleaseeee" Woohyun screamed.

"Thank you for saying that. Eventhough I love shopping, but I'm starving!!" Key said while rubbing his stomach.

"Okay where shall we eat?? What do you want to eat? You decide, Key" Woohyun said

"How about western? You can try my favourite fish and chips.. There's a western restaurant infront.." Key pointed.

"Ummm.. Sure why not??" Woohyun said although he only likes Korean food. 

ToHeart walked toward the western restaurant. After ordering the food, they had a chat.

"Woohyun you're gonna love the fish and chips! It's like the best!! I ate it in England once and it was fantastic!! Sadly my members dont fancy it because we once ordered fish and chips in a hotel, and after we ate it some of the members had food poisoning." Key said.

"Are you trying to scare me? Is this your revenge because I went to the toilet without you knowing? By poisoning me?" Woohyun asked nervously. 

"Pleasee... If I wanted to get revenge, you wouldn't be sitting here having lunch with me." Key said.

*Woohyun's phone rings*

"Oh wait I got to take this phone call. I'll be back in a flash." Woohyun said as he walk out of the restaurant. 

As Woohyun was walking out, Key noiced something.

"...!!!! What's that sticking out behind his back? I didn't see that when we came here. Looks like he just bought it. I can't really tell what is that, but it looks nice. Was that why he ran out? To buy that? Is he hidding something from me or am I just overacting? Well if he is hiding something and not telling me, that means are we even friends?."

Moments ago, before Woohyun came back to the store, Key bought a nice necklace at the store counter for that certain someone if that ever happens. Key questioned himself many times wondering if he should buy it or not. And he finally decided to buy it. He wanted to tell Wooyun about it but he decided to keep it a secret

"Hey I'm back! Did you miss me? Oh look our food is here! It looks delicious though.." Woohyun said while staring at his plate of fish and chips.

"Hahaha miss you? Pleasee!! Let's just eat" Key said. 

After chowing down the food, ToHeart went to buy some clothes for themselves.

They had a great time buying clothes and walking around the mall.

They had to end thier shopping spree when Woohyun accidentally took his disguise whenthey saw a water fountain in the center of the mall and decided to take a picture with it.

The news was spread quickly that ToHeart is in the building. Many fans noticed them and started chasing and taking pictures of them.

ToHeart then quickly made an escape back to the parking lot an quickly drive off.

"Did we lose them? Phewww... Are you okay Ki Bum-ah?" Woohyun asked while gasping for breath.

"Yeah I'm fine. Celebrity life advice number 1, NEVER EVER take a selfie in a crowded place. Advice number 2, NEVER take out your disguise for even a second!!" Key jokingly said.
 


YAY!! A long update for today!! :D Did anyone of you saw ToHeart's performance at LA Kpop Festival today? Its awesomee! Both Infinite and Shinee's performance are awesome too! ^^ Continue to support this fanfic and pleaseeee comment and subsribe yea? Thank youu!! ♥ ♥