The first meeting

Love War of Two Hearts

 

After a week, ToHeart finally came to New York! It was the final destination of their tour. 

They were so excited to be in New York but at the same time, they also feel sad because its their last stop of their world tour.

When they arrived at JFK Airport, many of their fans were there at the airport to welcome and see them eventhough it's already at night. Some of the fans including Jae Young and Sae Young even brought gifts for them.

ToHeart wasn't shy to pose at the cameras because they know that their fans love to see the photos nicely taken. They also gave them alot of fan service.

They weren't afraid to go close or touch their fans because they know that the fans wouldn't harm them.

After greeting and giving fan services to their fans in the airport, they got into their van to drive them to the hotel that they are going to be staying throughout their stay in New York.

As they are on their way to the hotel, they were mesmerised by the beautiful and breathtaking night view of New York. Eventhough Woohyun had been here twice, he is still amazed by the beautiful scenery of New York. 

Key took many pictures of the scenery and selcas and he uploads it on his Instagram. 

When they arrived at Crowne Plaza Hotel, they quickly check in to their room. It was so big and spacious.



The bed was comfortable and the atmosphere was so peaceful. They both took of their shoes and jumped on the bed. 


"Ki Bum-ah, it's finally our last stop.. We went around the world, ate many types of cuisine, meeting so many of my lovely girlfriends, looking at beautiful sights and it's just WOW! Time went by so fast and now we are already on our preparing for our final world tour performance.How are you feeling Key?" Woohyun asked curiously"

"*snores*..........HUH WHAT? What did you say? I'm sorry.. This bed is just so comfortable..and I'm tired.... What were you saying just now? " Key asked in a groggy voice. 


"Yahh!!! I asked you how are you feeling? As we are now at our last stop of our tour?" Woohyun repeated. 

"Well it wasn't my fault, I blame THE BED!! *points at the bed* Ummm.. Well, it's been a real headache working with you. NAHH I'M JUST TEASING YOU!! Hahaha! Honestly, it has been a great experince. Going to places I have never been, learning new languages, meeting and greeting our awesome fans, it's just an unforgetable and amazing memory." Key said. 

"True.. I agree with you, Key.." Woohyun said but was interupted by a phone ringtone. 

Woohyun and Key's phone rang. Its a text message. 

Hey boys, how do you like your room? The tour members and I would like to give you guys a treat since its the last stop of your tour. Since we have 2 more days before the concert and around 10 days in New York after the concert, you guys are free to walk around and enjoy the sites of Ney York. Anyway, enjoy your day off tommorow and then its back to the drawing board!! 

Sincerly, Manager Hyung.

 

Woohyun and Key looked at each other with a confused face but slowly, a smile start to form.

"WOOOHOOOOOO YEAYY!!! We're freeee!!" Woohyun screamed while doing a dance. 

"Yeahhh!!! I get to go shopping! I can't wait for tomorrow!!" Key said excitedly while he high fived Woohyun. 

"Let's go get some rest before tommorow.. I can't wait to explore the beauty of New York" Woohyun said. 

"You're right. We should get some rest first.. And I can't wait to shop for clothes in New York!" Key continued.
 

The next day, ToHeart woke up and got out of bed early. They got dressed with their disguise and ready to head off to enjoy their day.

 

Meanwhile on that exact same time, Sae Young and Jae Young had something that they were looking foward too. 
 

"Unnie wake up!!! Come and get ready!! I'm so excited right now!" Jae Young said excitedly while shaking Sae Young's shoulders. 

"Okay.. Just give me another 5 more minutes. We've got the whole day..." Sae Young said half awake. 

"No no no!!! Get up now!" Jae Young screamed her sister's ears. 

"Arraso arraso.. Give me 10 minutes to get ready then we can go.. Sighh.." Sae Young said while walking to the bathroom. 

"Yay!! It's the least you can do for being late to the airport yesterday to see ToHeart" Jae Young said. 

"Finee.. But I don't think we can see them though. It's really big here in New York and I bet they might be having rehersals for the concert.." Sae Young shouted from the bathroom. 

"Well, we can just walk around even if we don't get to see them.. OH! And since I know which is thei hotel they are staying
, let's just walk around that area. Maybe..just maybe they are not rehersing but wondering around? And if I see them, I can ask for an autograph or even take a picture with them!! AHHH!! I'm so nervousss!! What if I bump into Woohyun?!! Wouldn't that be so amazing??!!" Jae Young screamed excitedly. 


"I doubt it woud ever happen. It's just too good to be true you know.. Anyways, let me go get change then we can go" Sae Young said. 

"Okay but be quick!!" Jae Young shouted while packing her polaroid camera, dslr, a silver and gold maker and all her Infinite albums into her bag. 
 

After Sae Young got ready, the 2 sisters head off to Times Square, where the hotel ToHeart are staying located.

.

Woohyun's POV

YEAHHH!! I'm so excited!! Freedom once again!!  


Last night, I Navered for interesting places to see around our hotel and there's quite alot of exciting and fun places to go other than shopping.

Sadly, I have to go alone.. Ki Bum and I have different types of style in clothes we want to buy and we wouldn't have enough time to see all of them in one day. So we decided to split up.

It's going to be so hard without him because I don't understand English!! Wait.. What am I saying? I'M NAM WOOHYUN. I don't need Key with me all the time. I'm older then him!

Okay let me plan my day.. First, I'm going to SHOP FOR CLOTHES to get my fashion updated. After that, maybe I'll buy some souveniours or some clothes for my members. And lastly, FOOD!! I can't wait!! 


"Ki Bum-ah lets go!!! Remember we agree to walk down and then split up like in those drama's. To make it extra dramatic!!"

"Okay Okay! I'm coming! And whats with you and dramas? It's not like anybody is going to film us. And oh! Don't forget your disguise. But this time, set it to extra safe. I'm sure there's going to be many fans looking for us." Key said. 

"Oh yeah! I brought my best of the best disguise. Don't worry! *puts it on* How do I look Ki Bum?" 

"BWAAAHAHAHAHA.!! You look UGLY!!" Key laughed with holding his stomach. 

"YAY!! Success!!! But please, I don't look ugly no matter what okay.. Come let's go. Time for my acting skills!!" 

"Yeah yeahhh.. Let's go. Dont forget to lock the door" Key said sarcastically. 

We went to the entrance of the hotel and it was time for us to part ways. 

"So I guess this is it Ki Bum.. We have been together for quite some time. Am I right?"

"Yeahh.. It has been a great time.. But what's done is done." trying to play along, Key said.  

"I'll never forget our times together. I will always keep the memories of the moments we spend together. I'll never forget you. Goodbye Key.." 

"Of course I won't forget.. Goodbye.. Oh! One more thing, this is stupid." Key turned his head to Woohyun and said in a serious tone.  

"I'll miss you.." I said as I we parted ways 

Yeapp.. That was some good acting skills you have there, Woohyun. You should start your own drama. Staring Woohyun... Yeah that would be awesome.

Moving on.. 
Assa!! I got the whole day by myself. I get to do whatever I want.


Wow!! Times Square is so huge and crowded! There's alot of shops and great eating places.

Where should I start? There's so many choices.. Let me go to the first one I see and continue until the end of the street. 


After going into so many shops and buying so many things, my hands were full of shopping bags that I could hold no more. 

Such a productive day!! Times Square has everything from A to Z.

I bought a lot of stuff from shirts to pants and to shoes. I also bought some clothes for the members as a souvenir.

My english wasn't bad at all! At least they could understand what I was saying.

Phewww.. Shopping can be a really really I mean really tiring.

MY GOODNESS I NEED ENERGY. I NEED FOOD!!!  First on my list is Hot dogs! Hoya once told me that the hot dog in New York are very delicious. So I need to try them. 

Hmm let's see.. OH THERE IT IS!!! 


"May I help you sir?" asked the hot dog vendor. 

"Uhhh.. One hot dog please?" I said in English.

"Okay. Here you go. That'll be 3 dollars please" the hot dog vendor said. 

"*hands the money* Thank you very much" I said with a smile. 

"No problem. Have a good day.
Enjoy!" the hot dog vendor said. 

"Thank you" I replied.

Not bad Woohyun.. I can't wait to try this hot dog recommended by Hoya. Wait.. I need to go somewhere where they isn't so many people.

While walking, I was looking around, searching for a good spot and BUMP!!!!!!!!

 

Key's POV 

Woohyun really got to stop watching so many drama. Why did I even agreed to do this weird acting with him? It's so embarassing. I wonder how did I put up with him all this while.. 


Yess!!! Finally some free time to go shopping. I heard that Times Square is filled with all of the latest trends in fashion. Then that means, I'm at the fashion tressure chest.

Last night, I went on Naver to search for some great clothing shops here in Time Square.

My main purpose today is to go into every clothing shops here and buy every nice clothes I see. Then if I'm hungry, I'll grab a bite around here.

Before I start.. Do I have everything with me? Okay let's see...wallet, backpack and.. hmm.. okay.. I seem to be all good to go.


After hours of shopping, my stomach start to growl.

MY GOODNESS THIS PLACE IS DAEBAK!! It is like fashion heaven!!! Their clothes here is just so amazing! There is so many choices to choose from. And a variety from urban style to classy style!! It's just WOW!!

I have a lot of shopping bags in my hands. It's a little bit heavy but it's all worth it.

Such an amazing experience. I saw a t-shirt at one of the shops I went that prints 'Shine bright cause you're my Sunshinee' and I bought it for my members and also for myself.

Thank God that I know how to speak basic english.
That transfer program I went when I was younger was super worth it!

I wanna shop somemore but my stomach is growling. I think I should stop and grab something to eat.


Oh look at pretzel stand!! Mmm.. It looks mouth watering..

"Excuse me sir, 1 pretzel to go please." I said.

"Right away sir. Here you go. That will be 2 dollars sir." said the shopkeeper.

"Thank you and here you go" I said politely.

"Welcome and have a nice day sir" the shopkeeper replied.

I thanked him and tried to find a spot to eat.

There isn't many people here and look! There's a bench right there.
My legs are already aching.

I walked toward the beach and started eating my pretzel while soing some thinking.

I wonder what's Woohyun up to..

I hope he's using the english I thought him last night. He better not make a fool out of me.

I can't believe that we actually decided to split up.. We have been with each other ever since our tour started. We been literally doing everything together.

And to be honest, I have gotten closer to Woohyun as best friends. It has been such a great and wonderful experience travelling around the world with him.

It's good shopping alone because I don't have to wait for anybody and I can look at things I want. But, it's very quite and lonely somehow..

Ahh snap out of it! I shouldn't waste time. Let me finish this delicious pretzel.

Now to continue on my activities.. Is there any interesting places to see around here? I spy with my little eyes.. Oh look!! A video store!!


*Ding Dong* The bell ring when I entered the video store.

"Welcome" the shopkeeper said with a smile.

"Hello" I replied while giving a small bow.

Wow!! This shop is pretty cool.

There's so many albums,cds and dvds... They even have my favourite english band! Wow this is amazing.

Hmm.. Where's the kpop section? Oh there it is!!

Wait, I see someone there.. I tilt my head downwards so I won't be so suspisious.

Okay just walk naturally.. Good! The person doesn't seem to bother..

Oh look at all these albums.. Wow!! Our Hallyu wave is pretty amazing..

OH!! SNSD, TVXQ, Super Junior, Fx, EXO, APink, Infinite, Sistar, SHINee!! And the last of all, TOHEART!!!

There's so many albums of many famous groups here.. There's more over there! Let me just walk over there and OUCHHHH!!!

"OH I'M SO SORRY!!! Are you okay??!! Ahh clumsy me.. Sorry for bumping into you!! Are you alright??!!" someone said with a voice that sounded soft and panic.

I was completely shock and my body frooze by her voice..
 


 HIII!! It's been quite awhile since we updated. I'm so sorryy.. Mid-term exams are soming soon and we had to study T.T We'll try our very best to update if possible during this period of time. Thank you so muchh!!  To all who is reading this fan-fic, I love you all! Please comment and subscibe?? :)) Thank you!! *90 degress bow* 

And have you all heard about the ferry incident that hapened yesterday? Please keep the people and their families in prayer :)